DC's Bigger Boobs mod (Beta) (1 Viewer)

Digital Controller

Content Creator
(think this the right sub forum - whatever)

DC's Bigger Boobs mod (Beta)

Any way so here is my bigger boob mod - only works with "tan" skin tone atm and it has a bunch of bugs and like stuff that still needs fixing - but hey at lest it's available and what not.

feel free to comment, positive OR negative and any reference images to use - I can't seam to find super busty anime girls from a side on very that aren't supported by a bra etc.

more notes
- only tan skin atm - need to recolour for each skin type >_<
- needs more tweaking with the shape tween
- over all shape news much improvement
- errr stuff
- this is about as big as they can go with out clipping
- they do scale - poorly :P

DC_BB_pre_v1b.jpg

^9kb
View attachment DC_BB_mod_1b_04.swf
^204kb

TrigoPod

Potential Patron
I am always excited about new content. Especially bigger boobs!! I think it looks good but like you said the shape could do with a more natural look. If that can even be said about boobs that big. . I will be sure to try it out when i get my other pc up and running. Keep at it :o.

Digital Controller

Content Creator
TrigoPod said:
.... I think it looks good but like you said the shape could do with a more natural look. If that can even be said about boobs that big....
At first I made them like giant balloons and they looked so wrong - so I made them a mixture of natural with bit of anti-gravity, one thing I really wanted was for the nipple to not face down as they do on Konashion's boobs at the largest setting. If any one has any good reference pics please link them - super thanks!

Faceless

Content Creator
Realistically, the nips are going to face down at those sizes. If you look for pics of J-cup breasts, the nipples all appear to be low. They're actually still centered on the breast, but because the breasts are so large, they sort of roll down a bit.

J

JunkGuy

Reference images. Girls bigger than available in base SDT, sans bra and in profile (or at least, close to it). Sorry I don't have more, and aren't gifted enough in drawing talents to assist beyond this, but wish you luck in this project as I'm disappointed the SDT slider doesn't go far enough to potentially make these two possible some day.

First two images are Shizune (しずね姉さん) from Oshioki Sweetie (オシオキSweetie). Last two are Natsune (夏音) from Seishoujo Sentai Lakers (聖少女戦隊レイカーズ). Sorry that one of pictures is from a doujinshi - the game series doesn't have a better angle than the one I provided. (Anyone interested in doing hairs for these two can probably find a wealth of pictures by googling the Japanese names I've provided.)

DarkVioletMoonRay

Vivacious Visitor
You can look at my original character for breast help if you want.

I'm not saying they're perfect, but they're much better. The SWF file to download would be the one labeled "Divinetta - Angii". That character has (hand-drawn) different breast sizes and a semi-hyper size. Feel free to scroll through them all in the game and voice your open-onion (opinion).

DISREGARD THIS POST, it's old. Like nearly a year old.

Bayonetta

Potential Patron
Very nice mod. I was hoping that someone would do this. Hopefully you can make it for all skin tones too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.