Dani VS Matt (1 Viewer)

BW30

Club Regular
Another commission. A rude blonde woman picks a fight with a man who turns out to be a professional fighter in underground death matches. Things don't go well for her.

----------

Dani, a beautiful girl with long dirty-blonde hair and tan skin, and wearing a revealing hot pink bikini, was walking home from the beach. She had decided to take a short cut off the main roads. She figured it was still daylight outside so she should be safe, even though it went through a particularly rough part of town. Dani believed that she was capable of taking care of herself. She was thin, but also very fit and athletic. She believed that if she ran into any trouble, she would be able to take them down and move on with her life.

It was now time to put that theory to the test.

"Hey, watch it!"

Dani, scrolling through memes on her phone and not paying much attention to her surroundings, bumped into a man who was leaning up against a chainlink fence. Instead of the man being upset and confrontational, it was Dani who went on the offensive.

"Don't touch me, loser!" Dani shoved the man back, then went back to looking at her phone and making her way towards her home, when the man decided to teach her a lesson in humility.

"Excuse me? You bumped into ME! HEY! Get back here!"

The man, who's name was Matt, grabbed a wad of Dani's hair and yanked backwards. Dani's phone fell out of her hand as she fell back on her ass.

"Ugh! What the fuck? What's wrong with you, asshole?" Dani shot up to her feet and shoved Matt into the fence. Her anger got the best of her, and she started trash talking. "You think just because you're a man that you can scare me? You're nothing, loser! I could take you down with my eyes closed! I've been in several fights and I've won every single one of them!"

What Dani didn't know about Matt was that he too had been in fights. The difference was that his fights weren't just casual street fights, they were organized tournaments. And most of them ended in the losing fighter suffering permanent damage, or even death. Matt tried to stay cool, not wanting to get into too much trouble, but this woman's insolence set off his temper.

"You wanna fight me? Then fight me. I dare you." Matt goaded on the pink bikini clad woman. She swung a fist towards his face, and he easily caught it.

"Ah! Let go..."

He squeezed. Hard.

"AHHH! LET GO OF ME!!!"

Matt yanked on Dani's arm, tossing her past the chainlink fence, into the nearby construction area. Dani rolled over several times in the dirt, finally coming to a stop on her stomach. She tried to get up on her hands and knees, but when she put pressure on her hand that he had squeezed, it hurt too much and she fell back to the ground.

"Damnit, you broke my hand! I'll sue you for that!"

Matt grabbed on to her hair and pulled her up to her knees. "You'll have to beat me first." Matt punched Dani in her nose. Blood poured out of it as she squealed in pain.

"OOOOW! What the FUCK is WRONG WITH YOU?"

Matt grabbed Dani by the throat and slammed her against a nearby metal beam. He squeezed hard as Dani choked and gagged.

"I've snapped many necks in my life. Yours will break easily. Beg for your life, and I may let you go."
"Eat a dick!" Dani sputtered out, defiantly.

"Wrong answer."

Matt placed a hand over Dani's face while his other remained on her neck. He turned and twisted her head in just the right way to completely sever her head from her spinal cord. He let go and Dani's body crashed to the ground as her head flopped around her neck like it was made of rubber. She fell facedown in the dirt, completely still.

Matt sighed. "This was supposed to be my day off..."

Dani kneed Matt in the crotch. Luckily for him, she just missed hitting him in the sweet spot, but the move was enough for him to let her go. He backed up a few steps, but she wouldn't let him get too far away from her. She advanced on him, throwing wild punches and kicks, clearly having no formal training or knowledge of fighting. Matt took a few of the hits with little effect to him. He backhanded her once across the face and she fell to the ground.
Dani's head landed right next to a small patch of wet cement.

"Oh, that was close," she said to herself. Suddenly, she felt her head being yanked back by her hair, then she found herself face first in the wet cement as Matt slammed her head right into it. The surprise attack made her scream, so the cement went right into her open mouth, as well as her nostrils. She choked and gagged as she struggled to breathe. She attempted to pull her face out of the cement, but Matt stomped down on the back of her head.

Matt kept his foot there, pressing down on her head, forcing her to stay in the wet cement. Her arms and legs flailed wildly, trying to find someway of getting her out of there, but there was little she could do with Matt's foot pushing down on her head. Her flailing got even more intense as her body started to try and force itself to breathe. The cement left no room for air, and she started to suffocate. Her whole body twitched violently for the next minute before it suddenly went still, with only the occasional twitch here and there. Matt finally took his foot off of Dani's head. He went back to leaning on the fence, pretending that nothing even happened.

Matt grabbed Dani by the ankle and dragged her towards the chainlink fence. He shoved her up against it, placed his forearm across her neck to keep her upright, then started pummeling her stomach. She was a very fit girl, but even her toned abs couldn't help her against Matt's punishment. His fist went deeper and deeper into her stomach as he relentlessly kept up his attacks. Finally he removed his arm from Dani's neck. She coughed, relieved that she could breathe fully again, but her relief was cut short as Matt's fist connected with her face, slamming the back of her head into the fence. Her body fell to the ground in a heap as she was knocked out.

Dani awoke on the ground outside, and couldn't remember why she was where she was. Then she saw Matt walk into her view, and she remembered. She shot up to her feet, but Matt shoved her against the fence again, but this time, he had a wooden 2x4 in his hand. He pressed the end of it against her neck and pinned her against the fence.

"Ready to apologize?"
Dani only glared at him with anger and defiance in her eyes.

"Didn't think so."

Matt brought the 2x4 back into both of his hands, then swung it at Dani's head like a baseball bat. The wooden plank smashed across her jaw, audibly and visually breaking it. Her head snapped to the side and wobbled around as she sank to her knees, her mouth hanging open as drool and blood dripped from it. She looked up into Matt's eyes, half dazed, and the last thing she saw was the 2x4 coming at her again.

Matt swung the piece of wood at Dani's head again. This time it shattered into many small pieces. The splinters cut and pierced Dani's face and body, but the force of the attack had already broken her neck and caved in her skull. Her limp body crashed into the dirt. Blood pooled out slowly from her head. Matt dropped what remained of the 2x4 and headed away from the construction site, then he sighed. "Maybe someday I'll be able to stay in one place for more than a week." He stopped walking and looked back at Dani's bleeding corpse, then continued on his way. "She got what she deserved."

Her eyes widened in fear, and she nodded as much as she could with a wooden plank pressed up against her neck. He let the 2x4 fall to the floor and awaited his apology.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for...?"

Dani sighed in frustration.
"I'm sorry that you're such an ugly stupid fucking asshole!"

Dani dove for the piece of wood, but Matt was on her already. The two rolled around in the dirt. Matt easily pinned her to the ground, being much stronger than she was. He pinned her arms to her sides with his legs.

"You really are an idiot, you know that, babe?"

"Go fuck yourself!"

"You actually thought you could take me on? Don't you know who I am? I've killed countless men and women in fighting rings across the country. You thought you were messing with some punk in the streets, but you picked a fight with The Ravager!

Dani was silent for a couple seconds, then laughed.

"You're such a freak! Now get the fuck off of me or... I'll..."

"Or you'll what? What could you possibly do to me, you weak pathetic BITCH?!"

Matt punched Dani hard in the face. She spat out blood and a tooth into the dirt. Matt punched her again. And again. He alternated between his left and right fist, pummeling Dani left and right. Her legs twitched after each strike. After a few minutes, he finally stopped and got up to his feet. He looked down at her bloody and bruised face. Dani groaned. She was still alive after all that!
"I'm not done with you yet!"

Matt scooped Dani up into his arms and lifted her high above his head. He gave out a feral yell and then dropped her over his knee in a brutal crunchy backbreaker. She screamed bloody murder. Her back was bent at a severe angle, clearly broken, but he scooped her up again and dropped her again. She screamed again. Matt decided to drop her for a third time, and when he did, this time she was silent. He looked over Dani's limp body draped over his knee. He admired her toned body and smooth tan skin. "You're actually quite attractive, it's a shame you were such a bitch." He shoved her off of his knee and she crashed into the dirt. He bent down and scooped her up again, but this time he slung her over his shoulder and headed away from the construction site. Neither were seen in town ever again.

He lifted her up to her feet by her hair and dragged her over to the building that was being built on the site. He found a rope hanging down from a metal beam, and he wrapped it around her neck. He found a smaller rope laying off to the side, and used that to wrap her hands behind her back. When he was done, he slapped Dani a few times to wake her up. He let her go and took a few steps back.

"Huh... wha-?"

"Morning, sleepy head. As you can see, you now have a noose around your neck."

"What? WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I want you to beg for your life. If I like what I hear, I'll let you go."

"GO TO HELL!"

"Bad start."

Matt yanked up on the rope so that Dani was on the tip of her toes.

"Ack! Alright!"

"Good. I'm waiting."

"I'm... COUGH... sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry... for... for..."

"Hmm?"

"Fucking hell... HACK! Sorry for picking a fight with you!"

"Uh-huh. Am I better fighter than you?" "COUGH! YEEEESS!"

"Say it." "You're better than me!"

"And you are a weak pathetic bitch?" "YES!" "SAY IT!" "I AM... COUGH! UGHHHH! I AM A WEAK PATHETIC STUPID BITCH! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Dani broke down into tears.

Matt smiled. "Good!" He walked over to the rope that was dangling down next to Dani. "But you know what? I still don't like you."

Matt yanked on the rope and Dani was pulled into the air. Her legs started kicking and her body rotated back and forth as she tried to free herself from her predicament. Her wrists were bound tightly behind her back, and she was a full foot off the ground, nowhere near close enough for her feet to reach. Her eyes were wide with fear and confusion. They stared pleadingly at Matt, who never had any intentions of letting her go. He tied the rope off and took a step back to watch. Dani's body twitched and rocked violently as she dangled in the air by her neck. She gagged and choked loudly as spit flew out of her mouth and down her chin. Her face turned red, then eventually purple. Her stomach contracted in on itself trying to find air that wasn't there. After several minutes, her body's movements came to a halt, except for the slow rocking back and forth and her hair fluttering in the light breezy wind. Matt started to leave when he saw Dani's phone that she had dropped earlier. He picked it up and took a video of Dani's hanged corpse swaying in the breeze. He posted it on her social media accounts with text that read, "I am a stupid pathetic bitch who can't fight for shit. Now I am just another corpse who lost to The Ravager."

THE END

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.