D-Oxygen Makes Hair Mods (04/24: Lola Rembrite, Shy Gal (Red & Black)) (1 Viewer)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Don't give him so much Work at once :grin:

The Illyasviel Pics don't show her from the Side (but the second one is very close) and Kuro, while you Pic does show her from the Side, it shows her from the other Side (but I don't know if that would be a Problem for D-Oxygen

Also... great not another Fates-Girl with no good Sideview

Archknight7

Content Creator
Hi, this is sort of new to me as I have not made a request before; but your skill at making these and how open you are to requests is honestly impressive. If you have time, I would like to make a request as well. Elise from Fire Emblem Fates and the main trio of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (Illyasviel, Miyu & Kuro). I realize that two of them will be put into low priority for now and I am perfectly fine with that and it does not matter to me which order they are done in so you can choose which ones are put there. Anyways, here are the reference images. If any of them are insufficient or the links end up breaking; please let me know so and I will work to correct it.
Illyasviel Reference
Miyu Reference
Kuro Reference
Illyasviel & Kuro Reference
Elise Reference
Elise Reference
Elise Reference

The Illyasviel Pics don't show her from the Side (but the second one is very close) and Kuro, while you Pic does show her from the Side, it shows her from the other Side (but I don't know if that would be a Problem for D-Oxygen

After my last posts, I felt a bit ashamed and embarrassed, but I think I can make up for my mistake, at least a little bit.

Elise:

461emj0.jpg

qn1llFQ.png

Umbra

Potential Patron

Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it. I will keep an eye open for better reference images and if D-Oxygen does end up needing them I might go through the series again and try to get some good screenshots. And in regards to the workload, maybe it is a bit much, but I am willing to be just as patient as needed (as long as it gets done eventually, I am even willing to wait a whole year), plus I honestly could not decide which ones I wanted more, which is why I just requested each of them, then forfeited the choice of which ones to put in low priority. Besides, if it is too much work, there is no pressure to accept, I will understand.

After my last posts, I felt a bit ashamed and embarrassed, but I think I can make up for my mistake, at least a little bit.

Elise:

461emj0.jpg

qn1llFQ.png

Thank you for the help, I am a little embarrassed that I missed such accurate references. ;)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
D-Oxygen was last on Undertow today (9 SEPT 2016).
Please be patient; there may be any number of reasons why D-Oxygen hasn't updated this thread.
Sometimes 'real life' events happen.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Again D-Oxygen hasn't showed up and I'm kinda getting worried (and yes, I do looked up when he was last online)

I sent him a message in case he has the same problem I had (not being able to reply)

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
Alright, before we get to this update's only mod, I guess it's about time I say something.

No, I am not gone nor dead.
Yes, I am doing fine, thanks for asking :)
No, I'm not having trouble with my email.
Yes, I did visit regularly to check my alerts and conversations.
No, this thread is not done for.

Here is the deal though: I have been pretty busy since college (well, the French equivalent) restarted. However, I seem to be hitting my stride, and I think there are evenings during the week where I'll consistently have free time. I'll skip the details, but my point is that I might have time to make, like, two mods a week.

Of course, there'll be times when I'd rather take a nap or play some video games, so I can't guarantee an update every week. What I can guarantee though, is at least one post from me every Sunday (like this one) where I'll post what I made during the week or at least keep you guys in the know about my status.

I'll also try to reply to this thread (regarding new requests and such) more often during the week when possible. Same goes for conversations.

Anyway, this update's mod.

_____________________​
As promised last time, Xsofresh Xsofresh 's request, Kagero from FE Fates.
28EMkt2.png

[Download LINK]

Shinigami_no_Jinnai

Avid Affiliate
Alright, before we get to this update's only mod, I guess it's about time I say something.

No, I am not gone nor dead.
Yes, I am doing fine, thanks for asking :)
No, I'm not having trouble with my email.
Yes, I did visit regularly to check my alerts and conversations.
No, this thread is not done for.

And just like that this update's already done :( I'm not going to reply to all the posts since my last reply right now, but I should be able to do it tomorrow. Stay tuned.
Glad to see you again (with a lovely new girl no less :smile:)

BossNova

Potential Patron
Edit: I see you're pretty busy IRL lately and have quite the queue. I'll be posting this in the general request board so don't worry if you don't get around to it. I'll try to remember to update this in case it gets fulfilled.

Hi D-Oxygen D-Oxygen , late-to-the-party newbie here. I saw that you were doing some Guilty Gear mods. @Hank East is right, there are few Guilty Gear hairs and I would like to see that fixed. Great work btw with Elphelt and Jack-O.

Excuse me for the sort of demanding request, but here goes:

Requesting I-no, but I would also like two versions, XX and Xrd, because I'm not sure how it will turn out. I think I like her XX look a bit more where she has more hair strands instead of her Xrd look where it's a bit more of a bowl cut. But I also like her look in general in Xrd, but maybe that's because of the new graphics.

Because I'm asking for two different hairstyles, I don't mind it counting as two characters. I would also like the hat in both because I know how much you like hats. I'll leave it to you on how to fit them in.

Also because I don't know how it would turn out, could you also make two versions of each where the hat is covering her eyes and one where it's not? I would hope this is a simple mod and not be too much to ask for.

It's sort of hard to find straight-on side-views, but I'm hoping her hairstyle is simple enough to extrapolate.

hg7TmNr.jpg

vw2CRwu.gif

eryUIk5.gif

ZQMNHjS.gif

Oqrrfkl.gif

YqOoqzq.png

KWO6Gry.jpg

hjgE0v6.jpg

LDyL01l.jpg

FZ5lB9t.jpg

Last edited:

MissingFesh

Potential Patron
sL7KoYk.jpg

Cq7t3K2.png

F6BoBW9.png

EDIT: Hey if it's alright I wanted to ask if you could make the Hair of Vados?

Last edited by a moderator:

D-Oxygen

Content Creator
(pretend it's sunday)

It's time for my weekly contribution. I'll also reply to everything that has been posted in this thread and that I have ignored until now. But first

____________________​
@SanicDaeOh's first request, Tira from Soulcalibur IV. Her SCV variant will be ready next Sunday ;)
gnghNK4.png

[Download LINK]
____________________​

And now to address every post I've missed!

If you have time, I would like to make a request as well. Elise from Fire Emblem Fates and the main trio of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya (Illyasviel, Miyu & Kuro).
The references for Illyasviel, Miyu and Kuro are pretty good, I'll be able to work with those. As for Elise, I'll use the great pics Archknight posted.
Miyu and Kuro will be in low priority.

Requesting I-no, but I would also like two versions, XX and Xrd, because I'm not sure how it will turn out. I think I like her XX look a bit more where she has more hair strands instead of her Xrd look where it's a bit more of a bowl cut. But I also like her look in general in Xrd, but maybe that's because of the new graphics.

Because I'm asking for two different hairstyles, I don't mind it counting as two characters. I would also like the hat in both because I know how much you like hats. I'll leave it to you on how to fit them in.

Also because I don't know how it would turn out, could you also make two versions of each where the hat is covering her eyes and one where it's not? I would hope this is a simple mod and not be too much to ask for.
When researching additional references for the two other Guilty Gear characters I stumbled upon I-No and God how much I love her design. This is so on.
From what I can see, the variants you are asking for are pretty similar to each other, so I should be able to consider your request as just one (albeit large and demanding) request.
I'll also probably work in collaboration with @stuntcock hoping he can help me convert my PNG file (with limited boundaries) to a SWF file (where the entire hat will be able to fit) if that's alright. That doesn't mean the hair will be animated, however.

Hey if it's alright I wanted to ask if you could make the Hair of Vados?
Sure thing, I'll add her to the list. Once I'll have figured out where she is from (EDIT: Dragon Ball. I should have guessed)

@SanicDaeOh also requested another character that I'll gladly add to the list: Ghost Girl from the Night of the Werehog short. For reference, that's her.

Alright, we are good here! If I forgot something, shout in my general direction.

Last edited:

BossNova

Potential Patron
Thanks for taking on my request, D-Oxygen.

So nothing happened with my post on the general request board other than stuntcock giving me a hard time about my request, how it was impolite and selfish to ask for duplicate work and yada yada. I know it was a lot to ask but hey, you see the character's appeal too so it thankfully worked out. Thanks for the generosity of doing all four. You spoil me, but at least I won't be the only one enjoying it since anyone else would be able to use it too.

I explained that I like both hair styles but I guess I didn't explain why I wanted the eye variants. To that I say, there's that allure of having eyes concealed (for example, Shermie from King of Fighters). I'll embrace being labeled selfish now because I do like them all.

He did bring up some valid points about ambiguity in my request, so I'll address them here:
  • I don't think you were going to do this anyway since it looks like you don't do animated mods, but I don't want the hat to be animated at all. It is animate in the games, but I don't really want to see that here. I'm also OK with the hair not being animated.
  • Don't need to go super crazy on detailing the hat; it's a pretty distinctive hat on its own. Since you've posted in-progress shots for other mods, I think that will be OK for spotting whether it looks way off.
  • I don't mind the hat being shrunken a bit like you did with Jack-O and Elphelt's head accessories. Just don't make it look laughably small like she's wearing a monopoly thimble.
  • He suggested tilting the hat back as a possible solution to get it to fit. He's right about me not wanting it tilted to the point it's off her head. I'm bad at visualizing but I think you might be able to play some tricks with the brim of the hat if angling is going to be a problem. If you look at very first reference picture, her XX artwork, you'll see the brim looks pretty thin and pointed compared to all the other pictures, so perhaps there's room there to wiggle things around until they fit.
  • He mentions the hat might slice into the guy. I would think the hat would be in the foreground and would overlap him completely, so as long as the hat obscures the guy and not the other way around, I'm OK with this.
  • He asked to give an idea of how I want the hat to fit. He later linked to this mod with another witch hat. This angle looks about right I suppose, but it's probably going to change when it covers her eyes.
  • He suggested that there's a myriad of ways to position the hat for both the covered and uncovered variants. I think you can understand what I want when you look at the GIFs I posted of her game sprites and how there's that little difference between the covered/uncovered states. But sure, ask me to clarify if you're having trouble understanding.
Sorry for the long post; blame stuntcock. I think the last hat request drove him insane.

Thanks again!

Xsofresh

Potential Patron
Thanks you for the request fulfillment D-Oxygen, I would have liked to thank you sooner for that. I do hope the transition into your new apartment went smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.