Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Korra was backstage stripping in front of the locker’s mirror room and putting on her dark blue bikini and black and blue boots. Behind her was her girlfriend, Sakura Haruno, who was standing behind her massaging her back and healing what injuries Korra had from the previous match. Once she was done, Sakura hugged Korra from behind and put her face into Korra’s short black hair.

‘You look great, Korra.’ Sakura whispered and sniffed her hair. ‘And your hair smells nice too.’

Korra grinned and turned to face Sakura and hugging her. ‘Thanks baby, and thanks for the healing and compliment. I thought I try that new perfume you brought for me.’

Sakura smiled. ‘You did, wow!’ Then she sober. ‘Do you know who you’re facing?’

Korra shrugged. ‘No but I hope it’s that arrogant and uppity bitch Satsuki. I’m going to wipe that smug look off her face after what she done to you!’

Sakura gently held Korra’s hands. ‘Korra, you don’t need to do this. I mean, I’m flattered but one day I’ll get stronger and beat her for sure.’
Korra smiled and kissed Sakura in the lips, deeply. Sakura kissed back and they broke the kiss, smiling at each other.

‘Sakura.’ Korra assured her. ‘Don’t worry a thing. I will handle Satsuki when the time comes and even if I’m not facing her today: we can still have our own match after I win this one.’

Sakura smiled and teased Korra’s nipples under her bikini. ‘I love the sound of that. Good luck baby.’

Korra grinned and kissed Sakura on the lips again before heading out of the arena: greeted by the lights and thousands of fans calling her name.
‘MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING!’ the announcer’s voice rang throughout the arena. ‘FROM REPUBLIC CITY: KORRA!’

Korra beamed and waved as she walked past her fans. She jumped into the ring and started flexing her biceps and her six-packs before standing in the middle of the ring: hoping it was Satsuki that will come to the ring. The announcer’s voice dashed her hopes.

‘AND HER OPPONENT! FROM JUMP CITY: KITTEN!’

The doors opened and a young woman with long blonde hair and peach coloured skin walked towards the ring. She was extremely slim and she wore a pink skimpy bikini and pink and white boots. She waved at her fans who booed at her. She climbed into the ring and posed sexually as Korra could not believe her eyes.

She was supposed to wrestle an airhead blonde girl who looked like a chopstick. Korra snorted as Kitten’s theme song cut and she faced Korra, acting arrogant.

‘So I’m facing you!’ Kitten laughed. ‘This is going to be easy!’

Korra growled. ‘For somebody who looks like a thin stick, you sure have a lot of guts! Let’s see if you can really walk the walk.

Korra charged and leaped into the air for a jump kick but to her surprise, Kitten caught Korra’s feet and slammed her down into the mat. Korra gasped in surprise as Kitten turned her onto her belly and applied double Boston crab on her: slowly pulling out Korra’s bikini bottom. Korra tried to pull her off her back but was shocked to find that Kitten positioned herself well that it was near impossible to pull her off her. Kitten managed to pull out Korra’s bikini bottom and after throwing it aside, she pulled out Korra’s bikini top as well and threw it away before licking Korra black hairy vagina: pushing her tongue deep into her.

Korra moaned sexually, cursing herself for underestimating her opponent: first it was Sakura and then it was Stocking. To her disbelief, Kitten manage to make Korra orgasm: her vaginal fluids bursting out and falling onto the mat. Korra gasped sexually as Kitten rolled onto her back and put Korra in a ceiling hold: stretching her joints and showing Korra’s dark brown nipples. Korra screamed in pain for two minutes before Kitten let her go: dropping her onto her sides. Korra tried to roll away from Kitten caught her in an elbow drop on her spine: making Korra cried in pain.
Kitten grabbed Korra by the hair and slammed her face into the turnbuckle before pulling her onto her feet and resting her against the turnbuckle: grabbing her hair and delivering a one-hand bulldog on her. As Korra held her face in pain, Kitten rolled her onto her back and grabbing her legs, started grinding her heel onto Korra’s vagina: making Korra moaned sexually and loudly. To her dismay, she exploded with cum again: covering Kitten’s boots and leaving a pool on the mat. Korra moaned loudly and covered her exploding vagina as Kitten gloated.

‘You’re so weak!’ she said. ‘I can’t believe this it too easy!’ Then the crowd, who did not want to see their favorite wrestler lose to this arrogant loudmouth, booed at her: making Kitten turn to the crowd and taunted them. ‘You good for nothing peons! You don’t know true talent when you see one! You’re cheering the wrong girl when you should be cheering for me!’

As Kitten’s back was turned from Korra, Korra slowly stood up and moved behind Kitten: grabbing hold of Kitten’s bikini bottom and wedged it into her crotch. Surprised, Kitten screamed in agony as her bikini bottom wedged her sensitive crotch. Korra took this chance to to rip off Kitten’s bikini top: showing Kitten’s pink nipples. Korra put more pressure in wedging Kitten’s crotch until she gasped loudly and she exploded with cum: Korra ripped out the bikini bottom and showing Kitten’s blonde trimmed vagina. Korra threw the bikini bottom aside as Kitten fell onto her knees: crying and holding her exploding vagina.

Korra rebounded from the ropes and kneed Kitten in the back of the head: making Kitten fell forward. As Kitten screamed in pain, Korra grabbed her hair and pulled her up: whispering into her ears.

‘I underestimated you and aloud you to get the better of me, but now the real fight has just begun!’

Korra slammed Kitten’s face into the mat three times before pulling her onto her feet and lifting her into the air for a torture rack backbreaker: bending her back. Kitten screamed in pain and gave a cry when there was a soft pop coming from her back: only to get worse when Korra slammed Kitten’s back onto her knees in a backbreaker. Korra then lifted Kitten into the air and power bombed her on top of the turnbuckle before hooking her into a tree of woe. As Kitten cried and moaned in pain, Korra inserted two fingers into Kitten’s vagina and started fingering her: going deeper into her vagina.

Kitten moaned as Korra fingered roughly until cum exploded out of Kitten’s vagina like a volcano, flowing down her belly and then onto her face. As Kitten choked on her own cum, Korra release Kitten from the tree of woe and delivered a German Suplex on her slamming her back into the mat. Korra left Kitten eagle-spread on the mat with her legs wide opened before climbing onto the turnbuckle. Korra raised her fists as the crowd called out her name before leaping into the air and dive fist dropped Kitten on her crotch: making her orgasm and covering Korra with cum.
Kitten screamed as she shot out cum and fell back onto the mat as Korra pinned her with one leg hooked. The referee went down for the count.

‘1... 2... 3!’

The bell rang as the referee raised Korra’s hands in victory and the crowd cheered for her.

‘YOUR WINNER BY PINFALL!’ the announcer declared. ‘KORRA!’

Korra panted as the referee let her hands go and once she recovered, she asked for the microphone: which the referee gave her. Korra stood up and paced around the ring as she spoke into the microphone.

‘IF YOU ARE WATCHING THIS MATCH AND HEARING ME SATSUKI KIRYUIN, THEN KNOW THIS: I’M GOING TO FACE YOU IN THIS RING AND I’M GOING TO BEAT YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID WITH SAKURA! IF YOU THINK I CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, THINK AGAIN! AND I HOPE YOU ARE NOT COWARDLY ENOUGH WITH THAT KAMUI AND FIGHT LIKE REAL WOMAN SHOULD FIGHT! HERE, LET ME SHOW YOU I MEAN BUSINESS!’

Korra tossed the microphone back to the referee and stamp on the ground, something flew from the arena’s floor and into Korra’s hand: a dildo made from rock. Korra fell to her knees and rammed the dildo into Kitten’s vagina, ramming it deeper into Kitten’s vagina. Kitten screamed as she cried out tears and drool until she orgasmed again: covering the mat with her thick cum. Korra pulled out the dildo and threw it aside as she now pulled Kitten onto her feet: dragging her to to turnbuckle. Korra lifted Kitten onto her shoulders and climbed to the to of the turnbuckle where her fans greeted her.

‘KORRA! KORRA! KORRA!’ they shouted.

Korra nodded and turned Kitten upside down and leaped from the turnbuckle: tombstone pile driving Kitten on top of the steel rump and then onto the arena. As Korra let go of Kitten, Kitten laid limp on the arena’s floor: out cold. Korra raised her hands as she walked backstage to meet Sakura while CWF’s aids rushed to Kitten’s side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.