Custom Dialogue: Persuaded (1 Viewer)

booster

Avid Affiliate
nice to hear, that you had your fun SirDougles ;)

Xiombarg said:
Seems the Link you posted to the Condom mod is buried in the SWF board, and inaccessible to those of us who can't get a password . . .
I posted a hint in the description

(and again, just tell me my errors and I will correct them :) )

lovehentai

Potential Patron
booster said:
I've waited a long time now, hoping kona would make the promised "unhappy-mode". It'd be perfect for this dialogue, but since there is no sign for it to appear in the near future, its gotta be "normal-mode" with a LOT of dialogue actions then. if you know how to use the loader, have fun! (description in the first post)

background for what is it?
hair and code?

Booster?

lovehentai

Potential Patron
booster said:
This is my 2nd dialogue for this awesome game! It's called: "Persuaded"

About: You're in some sort of platonic relationship with this girl and somehow managed to persuade her into giving you a blowjob. she likes you... sort of... and wants to do you a favor, even though she's very aloof, inexperienced and prude. you on the other hand don't care what she's saying, as long as you can use her body.
she speaks (how woodward would say) "clinical" because she's very educated and proud.

I'd suggest to set his arm to "holding" and her arms to everything other than "back" (she'd never let you shackle her). To prevent boring repetitions in her lines I gave her a LOT to say! Accordingly you'll be able to play with this dialogue more than once ;)
English isn't my native language. If you find any mistakes, just post them and I'll correct the txt -file.

Edit: I uploaded the corrected version 2.

Edit: NEW - VERSION 4 - NOW WITH DIALOGUE ACTIONS AND CONDOM!!!

get the condom here (made by faceless): http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1788.0
The password is what you must use to "load" this mods. (1 word, 6 letters long)

Instructions:
-listen to a few of her intro lines and you'll know the deal
-don't fuck her throat in vigor yet. just hold her down a few times until she gets unconscious THEN pull the condom off immideately by clicking it (for that, hold shift to temporarily let loose of her head)
-you'll see her reaction
-fuck her throat in vigor and read what she thinks about the situation
-cum
-?
-profit
[/quote

get the condom here (made by faceless): http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1788.0
The password is what you must use to "load" this mods. (1 word, 6 letters long)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Booster?

=> ??? ??? ??? What's the password to download the mod? ??? ??? ???<=

kenkol343

Potential Patron
lol the whole condom idea was pretty damn creative so bonus points!!!
i mean the whole set of texts were pretty damn good so keep on writing!
in short this was awesome you're AWESOME!

booster

Avid Affiliate
i feel honored, thx :)
currently i am updating my old dialogues with the new dialogue actions. sadly there are some bug left, which are making certain dialogue actions useless :( lets hope, kona will fix em

booster

Avid Affiliate
after she got unconscious.
when you trigger the event "furious", she mostly says something about you having pulled off the condom. it doesn't make sense to trigger these events while the condom is still on. that is the only reason for this order

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
arty said:
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

so, the mod is gone?

It must have been moved to a new topic. Old topics sometimes get deleted, but the mods should likely be placed in another thread on the Loader's Board.

kjon

Potential Patron
After looking for a time, I finally found the condom mod, it's here.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=767.0

Faceless-archive2.zip

You're welcome. ;)

aztlan

Casual Client
I think it's in the archive. I've attached the two I had (which I did not make!) sitting around in my mods folder.

If this is the wrong place to put them (or someone knows a direct link to their original l location) let me know and delete these.

Attachments

condom.mod
2.1 KB · Views: 726

condom-b.mod
2.2 KB · Views: 703

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Thank you aztlan, but how do I use those .mod files?
I've found the "loader" and I can use them in it, but not in the game I downloaded...
I speak english quite fluently, but when it comes to technical things, I'm lost. ???

aztlan

Casual Client
Open the tabs with "I", then click "Import" "swf mod" and when the "Select file(s) to upload" window opens up, navigate to the folder with these mods and click on either one of them and hit "save".

I think these are old style mods but they seem to work with the recent version of the loader - the only thing they do not do is stop him from spraying cum everywhere but I'm not sure if that is WAD or not.

EDIT:
Looks like Faceless' condom mod is at http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=767.0. These are loader mods and you need loader board password to get in there.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
;) Thanks again Aztlan.

I already found yesterday how to use these mods on the launcher and I saw these pink condoms, but what I wanted was to use them on the "Vanilla SDT" and it isn't possible according to what I read yesterday on the SDT Loader post by MG.

I am working on my first dialog that is nearly finished (already 24 Ko, 13.000+ characters), so I'll stay on Vanilla for the moment .
Although the programming language is quite simple, SDT sometimes runs in a strange way and I need to do many tests to make it work properly, so I hope that I'll be able to publish it soon.

N

Nuremburger

aztlan said:
I think these are old style mods but they seem to work with the recent version of the loader - the only thing they do not do is stop him from spraying cum everywhere but I'm not sure if that is WAD or not.

Yeah, I figured something was up with that! I just thought I was doing something wrong.

Great dialogue, btw! A little "rigid" as far as vocabulary goes, but I understand the language barrier. Keep up the good work, op! :)

f93

Casual Client
SyntaxTerror said:
Arceus85887 said:
how come I cant open the link but when I do it says error
Tell us the link you are speaking of please. ::)
He's complaining about the link to the Condom mod not working, even though a new link to it is posted just a couple of posts above his one. Specifically, it's in Faceless-Archive2.zip:

aztlan said:
EDIT:
Looks like Faceless' condom mod is at http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=767.0. These are loader mods and you need loader board password to get in there.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
f93 said:
He's complaining about the link to the Condom mod not working, even though a new link to it is posted just a couple of posts above his one.
I would have bet it but I preferred to ask, you never know, some read the whole thread, yes ma'am.

My next bet: he will ask what is the password ::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.