Crotch rope (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
I'm not to familiar with wrestling, but as a ryona fan, of course I'll watch clips here and there. And again, as a ryona fan, the anime Sekai Ichiban Tsuyoku Ni Naritai is pretty much a godsend. In one of the DVD specials, our heroine Sakura suffers from this duo attack.

0.jpg

First, Sakura is placed on top of a rope with all of her weight pressed against her groin.

1.jpg

The villains then run toward the other end of the rope, taking Sakura with them.

vlcsnap-2018-10-28-18h20m26s152.jpg

Sakura doesn't seem to know what's going on at first...

2.jpg

... and then, a world of pain.

3.jpg

Sakura finally hits the other end.

4.jpg

Was this a painful move? I think Sakura's reaction says it all.

I think this is such a sexy ryona move! Personally, I would've loved to see those baddies put Sakura right back onto the rope for another round (though a stick to the belly is great too). Maybe put her on the next rope, then run her around the ring over and over. (anyone up for RPing this maybe?)

What do you think of this move? Is this something that exists in the real wrestling world? I can imagine some might find it silly, but I for one think this is fantastic ryona.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 207

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.