CrimeCraft (4 Viewers)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i have played a little CrimeCraft, and while there is a lot that is pretty frustrating about it the game is pretty gory and the girls are pretty attractive.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'm assuming there isn't much in the way of melee combat in this game? Looks to be mostly based around guns.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
there are melee attacks but they are pretty simple. if you aim well you can blow up a person's head with them. the death moans are a little disappointing.

noice1

Potential Patron
What the heck is going on with the girl's legs in the second picture?

Not much into the guro/death scenes, though for what it's worth the graphics aren't too bad. A lot of those poses just scream "ragdoll".

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
I think I played this game shortly after it was released and it didnt impress me.

I dont remember so much gore in the game by that time, maybe there were some updates :)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
you really only get gore like that if you get killed by an explosion, or a sniper rifle. a sniper rifle will usually take off whatever limb it hits. and yes it's all ragdoll, no death animations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.