Cosmo Police Galivan II : Arrow of Justice (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Cosmo Police Galivan II : Arrow of Justice [Nihon Bussan (Nichibutsu)]

Platform: SFC.
Published: June 1993 (SFC).
Genre: Beat'em up.
Ryona Rating: 2/5

An early attempt of Nichibutsu (Moon Cresta, Seicross, etc.), at a Beat'em up. Although it's full of flaws, there are some Ryona moments, maybe it's for the girl that I wanted to include this game. Fans of other Beat'em ups might be disappointed.

Ryona:

• One female character can be selected (I don't know if she's a cyborg, so I'm going to assume that she's a very hot cop).
  • Shade enemy can grab player and do a groin attack with the knee (maybe its from Stage 3 onward, I have not verified that).
  • Oger (An Ogre, obviously) enemy can grab and throw player to the other side of the screen.
  • Mamon boss can grab player and perform a piledriver.
  • Mirage Beast boss (A frog with very large legs), can grab player by the neck and throw to the other side of the screen.
  • Hezmo boss (a grotesque creature), can grab player by the head and fills player with some goo thing, finishing with a belly punch.

Female Characters:

• Queen Bee is a female girl who fights with kicks in a rather sexy red leotard armor (it looks like pink underwear in the SFC cover).

Screenshots:

Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice_00000.jpg Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice_00009.jpg Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice_00010.jpg Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice_00015.jpg Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice_00023.jpg Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice_00026.jpg Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice_00034.jpg Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice_00035.jpg Cosmo Police Galivan II - Arrow of Justice_00036.jpg

Yes, I admit it! It's a bad Beat'em up! But after getting the hot girl being attacked in the groin much times, I think that I will have that savestate for much, much time...

onlinehero

Casual Client
Lolled with last line! I miss games like these :)
What you need to run the game and is it free? I have no idea what is SFC :O

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Here you go, I include the ROM just in case, keep in mind that for savestates to work, these must have the same filename as the ROM:

View attachment CPG2Ryona.zip

To use them, use the ZSNES emulator (Snes9x doesn't work actually for me). Use F3 for selecting a state (1-7 and use F4 for loading a state (be careful, F2 actually SAVES a state, and it will overwrite the previous save), in order:

1. Oger Enemy (grab and throw).
2. Mamon Boss Enemy (you must grab it once with the X Button (on the SNES pad), then it will grab her and do a piledriver).
3. Borg Enemy (doesn't have grabs, just some punching, kicking and whipping).
4. Shade Enemy (he will usually grab her and attack her crotch, knocking her to the floor, but sometimes you must grab it).
5. Mirage Beast Boss (he's annoying to grab because it keeps jumping, he grabs and toss her to the other side of the room).
6. Hezmo Boss (it's almost the same as the previous, but if you jump at the right moment (B button), he will not knock her down, only for the boss to begin filling her with goo and punch her in the belly).
7. Another Shade enemy, as usual, he will knee her in the crotch.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for the great post and for the save states as well. Never even heard of this one before.

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
You're welcome. I will keep updating this wiki soon, as soon as I finish one fic about my love for soft ryona. But I have found some other obscure games that I want to share with all of you.

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Saves and rom worked great! Thanks!
Always wanted to own SNES and PS2 since I knew there was lots of potentially good ryona games with hot chick as playable character, just like in this game :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.