Compilation thread - girls killed in various movies / tv series (2 Viewers)

xeousil

Potential Patron
There's a movie scene I've been looking for a long time. Maybe this forum can help. The only thing I can remember about it is that it isn't old (probably 2000s) and a woman gets stabbed in the head with a fire poker. If anyone has any info, I'd appreciate it.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Sucker the Vampire

Vampire rocker sucks his busty groupies dry and his ghoul henchman disposes of the corpses.

Sucker the Vampire - Put them on the glass 2 mb

Sucker the Vampire - Melissa Park 1 23 mb

Sucker the Vampire - Melissa Park 2 14 mb

Sucker the Vampire - Gail Harris 11 mb

Then a vamp hunter comes along, lets herself get bitten and infects the vampire with AIDS (which is actually the point of the movie, all the busty sucking stuff was a distraction)

Sucker the Vampire - Vampire Slayer 22 mb

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
The Invisible Maniac (1990) - Savannah, Debra Lamb, Melissa Moore, Stephanie Blake

I wasn't entirely confident whether this should go into the off topic board or the main EB board, but the amount of reviews that referred to the girls as evil babes and the Invisible Maniac as the hero eventually convinced me.

TIM starts out as just a kid spying on a hot neighbor.

The Invisible Maniac 1990 - Tracy Walker 88 mb

His overbearing and repressed mother drives him insane, he tries to invent an invisibility serum, fails, goes to a mental asylum, escapes, and applies for a teaching position, replacing a dead teacher for a bunch of cheerleaders and jokes who hate him (but love flaunting their sexy bodies at him)

The Invisible Maniac 1990 - Savannah, Melissa Moore, Dana Bentley, Gail Lyon and Kalei Shallabarger 1 314 mb

TIM's fragile mental state continuously deteriorates as the student girls play with his emotions

The Invisible Maniac 1990 - Savannah, Melissa Moore, Dana Bentley, Gail Lyon and Kalei Shallabarger 2 45 mb

Meanwhile, the MILF principal would rather bang the students than works on some discipline.

The Invisible Maniac 1990 - Stepahnie Blake 1 31 mb

A deleted scene - the school's retarded janitor is bullied and killed over and over by a bunch of evil babes (including the late Julie Strain). Maybe implying that the previous generation of bad girls drove him to his current pathetic state?

The Invisible Maniac deleted scenes cut 590 mb

TIM perfects his invisibility serum and tries it out

The Invisible Maniac 1990 - Melissa Moore 1 36 mb

The principal demands sex with TIM, causing him to snap and go on a killing spree

The Invisible Maniac 1990 - Stepahnie Blake 2 47 mb

Debra Lamb is strangled while topless

The Invisible Maniac 1990 - Debra Lamb 73 mb

Gail Lyon and Kalei Shallabarger are strangled and drowned in an aquarium

The Invisible Maniac 1990 - Gail Lyon and Kalei Shallabarger 258 mb

Savannah is electrocuted

The Invisible Maniac 1990 - Savannah 193 mb

Melissa Moore and her boyfriend fuck right next to the principal's corpse

https://www.mediafire.com/file/037z..._-_Melissa_Moore_and_Stephanie_Blake.avi/file 93 mb

At the end of the movie, TIM is still around and free to cause havoc.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/n3ays2dafslzqxq/The_Invisible_Maniac_1990_-_Dana_Bentley.avi/file 48 mb

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.