Clothes clothes clothes! (1 Viewer)

ChilledNova

Potential Patron
I'm incredibly lazy, as you can probably tell, so I'd like to know if anyone knows of and can suggest any clothes that work with the "thicker ass" mod.

stuntcock

Content Creator
so I'd like to know if anyone knows of and can suggest any clothes that work with the "thicker ass" mod.
@Patrice provided a few clothing items alongside the original bodymod. @bigjerry appeared a few years later and published a few more.

Please remember to use the Search tool for routine stuff like this. The results won't always be 100% satisfactory, and you're welcome to post a thread if you need assistance in finding an older or more obscure mod. But the Search tool should definitely be your first resort.

ChilledNova

Potential Patron
@Patrice provided a few clothing items alongside the original bodymod. @bigjerry appeared a few years later and published a few more.

Please remember to use the Search tool for routine stuff like this. The results won't always be 100% satisfactory, and you're welcome to post a thread if you need assistance in finding an older or more obscure mod. But the Search tool should definitely be your first resort.

I did use the search tool, but unless there's some setting I don't know about, the search tool doesn't/can't specify that I want clothes that adhere to the effects of the thicker ass mod. However, thank you for linking me aforementioned clothes. :D You're a lifesaver. (or life-killer, if yannowhatimean!)

stuntcock

Content Creator
unless there's some setting I don't know about, the search tool doesn't/can't specify that I want clothes that adhere to the effects of the thicker ass mod.
The second paragraph of that post includes a hyperlink. Try clicking on it. It will take you to a Search page which has been filled out with the necessary parameters; you need only press Enter to perform the search. Specifically, we're searching for the phrase:

"thicker ass" clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.