Chest Freckles (1 Viewer)

Zan

Potential Patron
Not sure if this is possible here, or would have to be in the Loader, but I figured it's worth trying here first.

I would like to request an import for freckles across the shoulders and chest (inc top of the breasts). And if it's not too much extra work, extra face freckles would be awesome too.

A la: Ref1, Ref2, Ref3, Ref4.
(Doesn't have to be as dense as the first two. Somewhere between the last two is more what I'm thinking of.)

Couldn't find a profile version of boob freckles, but this is what I'm talking about.

The Vanilla freckles are fine and dandy (actually, it kinda sucks how blush messes them up), but I am rather partial to redheads, and no true natural redhead just has freckles on her cheeks. And we all know freckles are adorable, especially boob freckles. No? Just me? Well anyway, worth an ask.

Epsilon2

Potential Patron
Yeah, I'm glad this is getting support. I really am hoping somebody makes this. It would go really well with...Shit, seizure. Lost my train of thought. :-\

Epsilon2

Potential Patron
Woo! Why hasn't this been taken up yet? :'(
Somebody! post it in the loader board! Maybe they can help...

Epsilon2

Potential Patron
I cannot do that...I already have had him do a request for me...it took several weeks, because it was difficult... :-\
I don't like to bother people...
Maybe somebody should do the summoning ritual instead...

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
*POOF*
image.png

Chest Freckles
Project1.jpg

CHEST FRECKLES
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/55e7c0c273/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.