Chest Freckles (1 Viewer)

f93

Casual Client
The shoulder freckles leak through any tops (except nude, tank or cropped tank), and bras can't be worn with it. But that's still amazing work, especially so quick.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Yeah I kinda had a slight issue making them. When I put them on the breasts of the body template and set the refs as a guide, the boobs dissappeared but the freckles remained. Therefore they are a top mod, the rest of them however shouldn't be leaking through. They are all body components ???

Also why would you use clothing that covers up the mod you want to see?

@Sigma-12: You'll have to try a hell of a lot harder to "bother" me. You could ask fro 20 mods, and come back the next day to ask for more. All tahts gonna happen is my to-do list will get just a bit longer 8)

heliosinfinity

Potential Patron
wow that was quick and i hadnt even done the Dante summoning ritual yet o.o amazing job as always Dante im amazed at how quickly you made them too. Also points for poofing in xD

Zan

Potential Patron
Durr said:
Dante, you absolute god.
Praise be to thee, oh Dark Lord of Awesome.

This is amazing, Dante, thank you so much! :D

(Anyone know how one goes about getting a request moved to "Completed Requests"? Never had a request I started completed before o.o)

Faceless

Content Creator
Dante said:
Yeah I kinda had a slight issue making them. When I put them on the breasts of the body template and set the refs as a guide, the boobs dissappeared but the freckles remained. Therefore they are a top mod, the rest of them however shouldn't be leaking through. They are all body components ???
Did you remember to disable overwriting in the code?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Yep. But a weird thing happens. Setting it to overwrite true overwrites eveything except the left forearm. And setting it to false keeps eveything except the boobs and body ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.