Changing the SETTINGS on Sby DeepthroatactionsV3_1 / MODS (1 Viewer)

nighttime

Potential Patron
Hi there,

I applied Sby's mod deepthroatactions
He states under his description a lot of seemingly code options for sdtchan's reactions.
deepthroatpleasureincreaserandom=300 //0 to lots; randomly up to amount is added to base for pleasure, when throat is hit

Me being incompetent with anything along those lines - heres the simple question: How do I apply/change settings in this mod? Specifically TIMING. (Ex: when in 'deepthroat' it takes only 6 seconds until she passes out. How do I make this longer?)

I have a MacBook Pro (I know...get it out.......you good?) running Sby's Loader 5.45 on flash stand alone.

Please help me if you can or point out the painstakingly obvious detail I've missed, like opening up a txt window and manually entering the digits and dashes to affect SDT. idk. Help.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you probably want these values something like this:

passoutfactorincreaseinthroatamountbase=0.004
breathlevelincreaseinthroatamountbase=0.004

these numbers apply on a per-frame basis, which is why they are such small values. i basically cut the previous number in more than half, so if previously was only 6 seconds, this should give you about 15.

also, you will probably want to do the same for the in hilt, unless you want to her losing more breath quickly when hilting
passoutfactorincreaseinhiltamountbase=0.004
breathlevelincreaseinhiltamountbase=0.004

nighttime

Potential Patron
you probably want these values something like this:

these numbers apply on a per-frame basis, which is why they are such small values. i basically cut the previous number in more than half, so if previously was only 6 seconds, this should give you about 15.

also, you will probably want to do the same for the in hilt, unless you want to her losing more breath quickly when hilting
passoutfactorincreaseinhiltamountbase=0.004
breathlevelincreaseinhiltamountbase=0.004

That is helpful thanky ou! Yet I feel I wasn't clear enough. I can't even find the actual menu where to apply the 'passoutfactorincreaseinthroatamountbase=0.004' settings. When I try loading the mod it says already loaded but after saying "couldn't find the text". would the settings options (like the Breastfirmness settings) be in the Loader tab? If so it's not there

nighttime

Potential Patron

So I changed those values in the "deepthroatactionsV3_1settings.txt"
But every time I try to load the actual mod it says "deepthroatactionsV3_1settings.txt not found" In red in the top right hand corner. after I try loading the mod again after the red error text, it says " deepthroatactionsV3_1 already loaded" (which then if I DT, she passes out in like 4 seconds, plus all the facial expressions the V3_1 says it'll do happens really quick, which means the values weren't changed or the settings weren't loaded)
I tried re downloading the mod. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
deepthroatactionsV3_1settings.txt not found
Your SDT folder contains several subfolders, such as "Mods" and "Guide". The "Settings" subfolder contains a large collection of text files. For security reasons, Flash is not allowed to Search your local disk for any files that it wants. Flash programmers must therefore use predictable filepaths when dealing with external files, and the simplest approach is to just dump everything in one spot.

When a SWF mod file is loaded via a Character Folder, the game will attempt to access TXT files in that same folder. If it can't find one then it will check the global "Settings" subfolder. If there's no matching file in there, then the mod will either use a set of default values ... or it will completely refuse to load.

If a mod is loaded manually (via the "Swf Mod..." button) then there's no applicable Character Folder. Only the global "Settings" subfolder will be checked.

If you're using sby's Loader Pack then your "Settings" subfolder should already contain the file deepthroatactionsV3.txt. Place your new deepthroatactionsV3_1.txt file beside it, then restart the game and try loading deepthroatactions.

deepthroatactionsV3_1 already loaded
It's unusual to load a single SDT mod twice in succession.

Vanilla imports (such as clothing and hairstyles) aren't bothered by it; the "new" sprite will either replace the old one (which is harmless) or be drawn on top of it (which degrades FPS).

Loader imports rarely allow for repeated loading. The mod author usually expects the user to re-load the mod only after the whole game has been Reset. Some mods are "persistent"; they remain active even when a Reset occurs and so they should be loaded only once per session. Animtools is a notable example of persistence -- it's loaded only once (usually at the start of a session) and then invoked many times during the session (to change sexual positions).

Anyways -- the problem here is the missing settings file. If you fix that then the red error message will go away, and there will be no reason to try repeatedly loading the deepthroatactions mod. If you find it necessary to fine-tune the configurable values then you'll need to at least Reset the game each time before re-loading the mod (and if deepthroataction is set to "persistent", then you'll need to restart the game entirely if you want the new settings to be applied).

nighttime

Potential Patron
If you're using sby's Loader Pack then your "Settings" subfolder should already contain the file deepthroatactionsV3.txt. Place your new deepthroatactionsV3_1.txt file beside it, then restart the game and try loading deepthroatactions.

This was very helpful. Thank you for breaking it down. the mod loaded correctly and I understand simply how to load other ones as well if not originally loading through swf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.