Certifed Backgrounds with Girls [group, harem, bdsm, school] -{04.03.12}- (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Banhammer time.

This topic has been cleansed for breaking the rules. Usually I ignore the backgrounds board, which is why it took me so long to realize it broke the rules... however a topic with the title "Certified Backgrounds" catches my attention, as I had not certified anything, and the OP has no qualifications to certify any content.

Sejix

Potential Patron
Re: Certifed Backgrounds with Girls...

The topic has been closed and the contents of deleted without explanation. I received a warning after the fact without warning.

Explanation
"Certifed" - was wrongly translated by the translator did not already changed the name of the empty topic.
Backround Rules 700x600 & 700x825 - Bacground rules were indicators, visitors do not disturb the background posted there. But someone apparently so...

The supporters of the re-opening topic: "Certifed Backgrounds with Girls [group, harem, bdsm, school] -{04.03.12}-" Please put your opinions here.
If the topic does not raise interest will no longer be updated. I leave you to decide.

7 New backgrounds... last?

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 2,685
  • 000051--58.jpg
    000051--58.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 3,604
  • 000045--56.jpg
    000045--56.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 2,955
  • 0013.jpg
    0013.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 2,763
  • 0031v2.jpg
    0031v2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 1,963
  • 0033v2.jpg
    0033v2.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 2,845
  • 0034.jpg
    0034.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 3,179

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Sejix said:
The topic has been closed and the contents of deleted without explanation. I received a warning after the fact without warning.

Explanation
"Certifed" - was wrongly translated by the translator did not already changed the name of the empty topic.
Backround Rules 700x600 & 700x825 - Bacground rules were indicators, visitors do not disturb the background posted there. But someone apparently so...

The supporters of the re-opening topic: "Certifed Backgrounds with Girls [group, harem, bdsm, school] -{04.03.12}-" Please put your opinions here.
If the topic does not raise interest will no longer be updated. I leave you to decide.
Topic WAS closed, I unlocked it shortly after I made my post.

"Certified" was not my explanation why it was cleansed, it was my explanation why I looked at your topic and realized it was breaking the rules.

Clearly on multiple occassions you broke rule #1.

Again, your topic isn't closed, it has been cleansed, cleaned, cleared, erased, content removed.

Sejix

Potential Patron
He admits only acquainted with the background section. My mistake, Rule # 1 (no loli) actually has been repeatedly broken.
I thought that the rules on the forum fetish of this kind are only loosely adhered to, I was wrong.

So, hairstyles and everything that goes with such series as Lucky Star, K-on, Zero no tsukamia ... should be tracked to the fullest and deleted.
Unfortunately it happened that more than half of the heroes of anime is one of the group as a result of loli body proportions have been retained, and the multitude of files in my theme that I have caused was beyond these limits.

It is a pity because I was planning to upload the finished hairstyles homemade figures such as Mina Tepes (Dance in Vampire Bund), Rache Alucard, Kokonoe Rin, Itsuki Akiba (IS "), luckily I was warned in time not to do so.

If the user does not depend on me the more, therefore you can close the topic.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Sejix said:
He admits only acquainted with the background section. My mistake, Rule # 1 (no loli) actually has been repeatedly broken.
I thought that the rules on the forum fetish of this kind are only loosely adhered to, I was wrong.

So, hairstyles and everything that goes with such series as Lucky Star, K-on, Zero no tsukamia ... should be tracked to the fullest and deleted.
Unfortunately it happened that more than half of the heroes of anime is one of the group as a result of loli body proportions have been retained, and the multitude of files in my theme that I have caused was beyond these limits.

It is a pity because I was planning to upload the finished hairstyles homemade figures such as Mina Tepes (Dance in Vampire Bund), Rache Alucard, Kokonoe Rin, Itsuki Akiba (IS "), luckily I was warned in time not to do so.

If the user does not depend on me the more, therefore you can close the topic.
Something must be lost on you in translation.

The rule is in place because the forum is stored on a server in USA, so we must abide by their laws.

Hairstyles are just hair, there are no laws against pictures of hair... that I'm aware of.

your mediafire links are fine. Posting images here (even previews of the backgrounds) is not fine, you may host them at some other site and link to the preview as you linked to mediafire for the backgrounds. You flat out said they were loli images, which is not fine, had you not said anything, it likely would've never came to my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.