Blade and Soul mod request - Lyn with breasts (1 Viewer)

pandabutt

Potential Patron
I'm just looking for a mod that will do the following...

1) make the Night Luna set fully nude (including removal of the jacket
2) Swap the Hongmoon Uniform with the now nude Night Luna set
3) Swap default underwear with the now nude Night Luna set
4) *.upk format please

Ideally I'd like to have the breast shape from Night Luna added to all lyn female outfits but I'll settle for just swapping underwear and hongmoon with it fully nude...

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I've added the name of the game to your thread title. :wat:

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

pandabutt

Potential Patron
Thanks, I realized I forgot it like 10 seconds after I posted it and couldn't figure out how to add it... figured a mod would come along and fix it soon enough though. ^-^

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When you do something like that, rather than wait, PLEASE contact a moderator. We'll be glad to fix things like that.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

pandabutt

Potential Patron
TBH if someone would link me to where I can find a *.upk unpacker/repacker I could probably figure something out on my own.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
i have nude hongmoon only for Jin, you can try it, but for some reason it doesn't work on cutscenes on NPC, but in normal game it's fine
unzip it and copy it in to /content/local/ncwest/english/cookedpc/mod

Attachments

nudehongmoonJinfemale.zip
3.3 MB · Views: 447

pandabutt

Potential Patron
i have nude hongmoon only for Jin, you can try it, but for some reason it doesn't work on cutscenes on NPC, but in normal game it's fine
unzip it and copy it in to /content/local/ncwest/english/cookedpc/mod

I've already got nude hongmoon replacer in *.upk format for all races installed... as well as a simi-nude replacer for base underwear for all but the Lyn... I was looking for a custom mod for the Lyn specifically though...

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
I've already got nude hongmoon replacer in *.upk format for all races installed... as well as a simi-nude replacer for base underwear for all but the Lyn... I was looking for a custom mod for the Lyn specifically though...
i think i can find nude lyn but with flat breast, is it good for you?

pandabutt

Potential Patron
nope... like I said, I've already got that... I'm just looking for a way to add breasts and figured the Night Luna set would be the best option... for now I'm just gonna have to wait for the program PrincessNicky linked to to be completed... unless someone knows where to get the existing program that has been used for the existing .upk mods...

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
I know you posted this almost a year ago, but I'm trying to find any naked lyn mod, any chance you have any suggestions?
i already stopped play bns, but i'll see what i can find.

link: 剑灵极模_【超反】灵女洪门超级反和谐,高清修正,建议更新_希望之地主题社区
hongmoon uniform edited into nude, costs 180 Coins(forum coin), which i don't have enough.

found a old nude mod patch, i zipped the lyn female nude(inner into nude) into the zip file, unzip it and put into local what what thing just like nude mod, ask me if you don't know how

Attachments

灵女果体.zip
1.3 MB · Views: 471

Last edited:

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
and for suggestion, you can take some time to investigate the great modding program of stricq, provides the possibility to change almost every armor into nude(if you have the nude texture first).

if you take your time, i think you can get it in 2 days, but i don't think that it's worthy right now. BNS is too hard to mod, if you want to play online game with nude, BDO is better, or Tera if you want nude of something that looks like lyn

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
nope... like I said, I've already got that... I'm just looking for a way to add breasts and figured the Night Luna set would be the best option... for now I'm just gonna have to wait for the program PrincessNicky linked to to be completed... unless someone knows where to get the existing program that has been used for the existing .upk mods...
sadly i don't think that any1 was able to extract models from the game and repack it, go play BDo for more fun :D

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Do you guys know where I can download the full client with max speed? BnS launcher only give half speed and sometimes very slow. If anyone happens to know some sort of free hosts with BnS client hosted on please post it here. I'll appreciate your helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.