Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revan

Potential Patron
Suzu, thanks ! I did everything as written here, but unfortunately does not work. Maybe because i have RU client. So I tried Russian Splitter and just was not successful. If anyone on the RU client initially was able to get it to work please tell me how.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
4Bw8RNj.jpg
Hk49AVi.jpg

I edited partcutdesc so that I can modify treant and riding.

Attachments

treant .zip
637 KB · Views: 448

riding.zip
504.6 KB · Views: 390

partcutdesc.zip
3.9 KB · Views: 378

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, thanks ! I did everything as written here, but unfortunately does not work. Maybe because i have RU client. So I tried Russian Splitter and just was not successful. If anyone on the RU client initially was able to get it to work please tell me how.
Does the meta injector work in RU?
If it's okay we will teach you how to modify the body with a meta injector.

Things to prepare.

Inside of gamecommondata.
\ Customization

Inside of customization.
\ Bladewomen \ customizationboneparamdesc_blawomen.xml
\ Bladewomentest \ customizationboneparamdesc_bladewomentest.xml
\ Darkelf \ customizationboneparamdesc_darkelf.xml
\ Ninjawoman \ customizationboneparamdesc_ninw.xml
\ Ranger \ customizationboneparamdesc_ran.xml
\ Sorcerer \ customizationboneparamdesc_soc.xml
\ Tamer \ customizationboneparamdesc_tam.xml
\ Valkyrie \ customizationboneparamdesc_val.xml
\ Wizardwoman \ customizationboneparamdesc_wizw.xml

Just set up this gamecommondata folder in place and patch it with meta injector and modify it.

Arrangement.
D: \ Daum Games \ Black Desert \ gamecommondata
And
D: \ Daum Games \ Black Desert \ paz \ files_to_patch \ gamecommondata

that's all.
Sometimes it can not work well with the server
There are times when selecting another country number for region selection and running it will work

Black Desert Online - Breast Size Mod

Attachments

gamecommondata.zip
35.1 KB · Views: 276

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello Suzu, your mods are almost perfect for me. I am having a couple minor problems.
Screenshots (names are removed to protect the innocents):

nAXhl0f.png

mhmb71d.png

^
|
The mod works almost flawlessly, with a problem coming from people's chests. Is it because they are using the regular bra? It seems to be with every female class. Can you explain how to fix this please?

Second problem, probably easily rectified:

jiqQUdS.png

^
|
My Maewha. I like using the Kibelius armor but I don't want it to be so transparent. Can you let me know how to make the kibelius less transparent? The normal transparency in the mod works well. Thanks!

Also:
WYqUnQF.png

Males bodies with the fish suit seem to be missing. I don't play males tho, so it doesn't matter. :P

If you have any questions let me know. And yes, I play with the shoes and starter gloves off so that's why they are missing.
Thank you!

- M.
P.S.: I saw your images with the poses edited. Any suggestions on how to pose characters provocatively (sexy)?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello Suzu, your mods are almost perfect for me. I am having a couple minor problems.

nAXhl0f.png

mhmb71d.png

^
|
The mod works almost flawlessly, with a problem coming from people's chests. Is it because they are using the regular bra? It seems to be with every female class. Can you explain how to fix this please?

jiqQUdS.png

^
|
My Maewha. I like using the Kibelius armor but I don't want it to be so transparent. Can you let me know how to make the kibelius less transparent? The normal transparency in the mod works well. Thanks!

Also:
WYqUnQF.png

Males bodies with the fish suit seem to be missing. I don't play males tho, so it doesn't matter. :P

If you have any questions let me know. And yes, I play with the shoes and starter gloves off so that's why they are missing.
Thank you!

- M.
P.S.: I saw your images with the poses edited. Any suggestions on how to pose characters provocatively (sexy)?
It is Epheria Marine Underwear.
That's all I would like to change partcut and textures in various ways but I can not do anything wrong
Only Ranger and Tamer are off normally.
_ao.dds exists in each character, but I think it is a bug in meta injector.
So please let me underwear only Ranger and Tamer:rolleyes:

As a male character thinks that editing partcutdesc will improve it will be changed and uploaded in my spare time.:wink:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

nAXhl0f.png

mhmb71d.png

^
|

jiqQUdS.png

^
|

Also:
WYqUnQF.png

Thank you!

- M.
Kibelius armor
Pew_00_ub_0034_hair and pew_00_ub_0034_ 01 _ hair both have alpha channels. The color is gray. If you make the gray color brighter or increase the contrast close to white the transparency decreases.

P.S.
The editing of the black desert poses is excellent.
So when composing a solo pose and multiple characters, draw the composition first
Then I am making a pose.
There are also impossible because of the position, so at that time I morph in Photoshop.

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
It is Epheria Marine Underwear.
That's all I would like to change partcut and textures in various ways but I can not do anything wrong
Only Ranger and Tamer are off normally.
_ao.dds exists in each character, but I think it is a bug in meta injector.
So please let me underwear only Ranger and Tamer:rolleyes:
As a male character thinks that editing partcutdesc will improve it will be changed and uploaded in my spare time.:wink:

Kibelius armor
Pew_00_ub_0034_hair and pew_00_ub_0034_ 01 _ hair both have alpha channels. The color is gray. If you make the gray color brighter or increase the contrast close to white the transparency decreases.

Thank you for responding so quickly!
It seems to be everyone with the epheria marine underwear then. Take your time, I don't use such underwear anyway.
Also, Thanks for the info on the Kibelius. I'll try to edit that later... probably after this week's patch.
That should be everything then! Thank you so much!
- M

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Trent, fish, shark etc. adjusted the male character's body or chipping.
However, men's inner starter inner sports pants? There are no _ao.dds file because three kinds of textures are treated as armor.
That part of the pants is lacking. (I will try trial and error again)
It is only Epheria's bikini pants that is not lacking.

Upload partcutdesc.xml to the top.
IEP2mvx.jpg

INhAjUv.jpg

Q05mgYm.jpg

XZQtXR1.jpg

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
EiJ4zC7.jpg
PECvgDt.jpg

In response to the request
Kunoichi I forgot to wear it variously
Awakening outfit
I upload it to the thread top.

You are amazing! I love it, finally I can have a bare legged Kuno. :)
Suzu you are one of the best modders!
- M.

csd

Potential Patron
Great job on the Kuno awakening costume! Is it relatively easy to remove the tail from the costume?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Great job on the Kuno awakening costume! Is it relatively easy to remove the tail from the costume?
It is very simple. Since the texture of the tail is independent, it simply fills its alpha channel with black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.