Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu

Content Creator
If I use something different from a person, it becomes a comical design that makes I grin and smile.:smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
You are AWESOME! You need a donation button or a patreon button! We need to support a wonderful creator like yourself!

suzu

Content Creator
Yesterday the download view suddenly rose and surprised
Did somewhere a new black desert server start service?

suzu

Content Creator

It is not too much to say that the part cut is for the Tamer, so the costume bites into the body too much ...
At the beginning of the announcement, She changed an adult woman Tamer to a girl, so I can not fit her costume physically.

This time it is a modification just to erase digging, so I wonder if the upload is on hold ...

suzu

Content Creator

It is not too much to say that the part cut is for the Tamer, so the costume bites into the body too much ...
At the beginning of the announcement, She changed an adult woman Tamer to a girl, so I can not fit her costume physically.

This time it is a modification just to erase digging, so I wonder if the upload is on hold ...

Take it again and challenge again
Upload to thread top Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu

Last edited:

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Everything is great! Thank you! :)
Yes there are ways to get a donation. Set up a donation page with Paypal so fans can fund you! Even $5 - $10 is good!

suzu

Content Creator
I forgot to upload
This is the end of the modification of all the character's regular armor.
Also, I may change it when I feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom