Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
cLLrtTQ.gif

Offset parent node to align body neck and head

Let's take myistics into account.
Bind skin is the game default.
Normally, when loading with opencollada, unbound bones are processed by transform nodes, so I created an offset node myself.
Since I export it as an FBX file, convert it to collada
Load the modified body mesh into this file and copy the skin for immediate use.
Please refer to those who can modify it yourself
My5j4z8.gif

The above post also has a default bind skin set for the guardian

Attachments

pgw_00_nude_selfmade_collada.zip
395.4 KB · Views: 559

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
iGAzaro.png
tzJLdhl.png
5Pwuy8p.png

With the default bind skin, adding a pussy mesh to the crotch will cause distortion.
In that case, please repaint the skin value of Bip01_Pelvis like image.
The three images above are the same skin paint.
It just changes the color display.

Nikomusume

Potential Patron
As the saying goes: "it's not you, it's me..."
Sorry, seems my time away from the game has made me both forgetful and dyslexic. I somehow forgot there's default armour and not just the default underwear, and you're 100% correct, the file is #en# not #eu#.

So to fix my mistake, you need to copy a blank .pac file to each of the default armour pieces:

files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\9_upperbody\plw_02_ub_0001.pac
files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\10_lowerbody\plw_02_lb_0001.pac
files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\11_hand\plw_02_hand_0001.pac
files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\12_foot\plw_02_foot_0001.pac

You can use the same file you used for the underwear.

You'll also need to put the attached file in files_to_patch\character\texture to get rid of the shadow

Hopefully I didn't forget anything this time

Hey, no worries. Thanks for the clarification. I managed to get it to work. However, I now have an issue with the crotch disappearing. Using the blank pac file from the underwear folder worked for the upper and lower body replacements, but when I use the same file for the hands and feet, it causes the crotch to disappear. Removing those files from the hand and foot folders brings back the crotch, but then there are gloves and shoes. Is there a separate file for the hands and feet that need to be used here?

Also your attached file for the body shadow actually causes the whole body to disappear aside from the head, which I found pretty funny. I just used the other file you uploaded a while back in response to a post regarding the shadow issue.

ortus

Potential Patron
iGVQUqA.jpg
4vrl765.jpg

Now that I know how to fit it's neck and head,
I made a pussy on the default body and applied the original bind skin.
Bind skin adjustment of crotch is required
I created a account only to say this
can you send this model? I liked it more than the others.
if you can, make this model as the default one, that way, the outfits fits the model and dont get to much problems
sorry for any inconvenience

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
if you can, make this model as the default one, that way, the outfits fits the model
That is not how that works. Models in the game clip by design, the clipping parts of the body get cut out by data embedded in the outfit model, which is only active if instructed by partcutdesc.

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Dear suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 , you are doing a great job, a lot of good for people playing Black Desert. But I noticed that all the fixes that different users are asking to do, all the problems that we (players) find, you are laying out in the subject. Now it is 195 pages, soon there will be more. Imagine a new user, he will scroll through everything to download the current version? Or I don’t see, or I don’t know something, but it’s not very convenient for you and everyone. You suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 have onedrive on which you store mods, archives and so on.
Onnedrive supports folders, I thought you would not like to create a paz / .... client structure on onrive by type SVN, and so on, could you add new fixes and mods there, and is it easier for you all, or am I mistaken?
And please, tell me please, where to find old models that support the old large version of the breast? Or maybe everyone has already appeared? Thanks again.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Dear suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 , you are doing a great job, a lot of good for people playing Black Desert. But I noticed that all the fixes that different users are asking to do, all the problems that we (players) find, you are laying out in the subject. Now it is 195 pages, soon there will be more. Imagine a new user, he will scroll through everything to download the current version? Or I don’t see, or I don’t know something, but it’s not very convenient for you and everyone. You suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 have onedrive on which you store mods, archives and so on.
Onnedrive supports folders, I thought you would not like to create a paz / .... client structure on onrive by type SVN, and so on, could you add new fixes and mods there, and is it easier for you all, or am I mistaken?
And please, tell me please, where to find old models that support the old large version of the breast? Or maybe everyone has already appeared? Thanks again.
4Dte6Sx.png
OeXMRf1.png

Right now, my work is cleaning the crotch mesh.
Reduce the polygon of the buttocks hole, correct the position, make a slightly erect nipple (do not get out of the bra) etc.

Taulath

Content Creator
Hey, no worries. Thanks for the clarification. I managed to get it to work. However, I now have an issue with the crotch disappearing. Using the blank pac file from the underwear folder worked for the upper and lower body replacements, but when I use the same file for the hands and feet, it causes the crotch to disappear. Removing those files from the hand and foot folders brings back the crotch, but then there are gloves and shoes. Is there a separate file for the hands and feet that need to be used here?

Also your attached file for the body shadow actually causes the whole body to disappear aside from the head, which I found pretty funny. I just used the other file you uploaded a while back in response to a post regarding the shadow issue.
Gonna be honest, not 100% sure what's causing that so I just tried recreating it on my side and this is the folder that worked properly.
This should remove the pants from the pajamas as well.

Attachments

files_to_patch.zip
1.6 MB · Views: 1,603

meloc333

Potential Patron
great work suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 respect goes out to you, I am a 3D art student and know how time consuming personal side project can be...

would some one please make a single file to download with all characters working, to be more specific, provide us with a single file that we can either drop and drag into the resorepless set of files so all we need to do is install as per resorp instructions, or create a download with everything already combined into resorepless. All this information is spread out wide; and to decipher which is working and which is fodder is extremely time consuming.. Please and Thank you in advance... suggestion to create a new thread that does not allow comments/replies, only allows owner to update the working files...

gheedorah1

Potential Patron
Is the google doc in your signature still up to date, Suzu?

I'm trying to figure out which version of Meta Injector I should use (both from here, one is "Meta Injector.zip", one is "meta_injector_v2.0f", and whether I need resporeless or not.

I'd be happy to help out with a tutorial/guide (instructional designer here) while I sort it out but I'm having a hard time finding in this thread exactly which installers I do and do not need, and how to tell what's compatible with what.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Q64wC2u.gif

Dark Knight Skin Color Change Test
I tried linking it to the witch texture, but the lipstick doesn't seem to fit
It's like a demon lol
By the way, the nude body is new

Edit :
Digital textures degrade with extraction and editing.
So the face texture is not extracted.
That is, I have not renamed the texture.
The link to the UV of the pac file has been changed.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Q64wC2u.gif

Dark Knight Skin Color Change Test
I tried linking it to the witch texture, but the lipstick doesn't seem to fit
It's like a demon lol
By the way, the nude body is new

Edit :
Digital textures degrade with extraction and editing.
So the face texture is not extracted.
That is, I have not renamed the texture.
The link to the UV of the pac file has been changed.
xW8arNS.jpg

Dark knight test mod
Body mesh remains default except crotch and nipple

Attachments

pdw_00_nude_0001.zip
295.2 KB · Views: 327

pdw_00_nude_0001_dds.zip
3.2 MB · Views: 341

serran5

Potential Patron
I appreciate your work Suzu, we all do...but you've not replied to most of the recent things people have asked you regarding the most current method/files for patching.

I just started to try to patch the game myself and there's SO MANY different files on the first post...and NOTHING tells me which ones I need and don't need, and what's up to date or out of date. And because of that, my first attempt to patch left me with a barbie-nude Kunoichi with holes all over her body. Subsequent attempts to tweak the settings in resorepless restored the outfits, but despite "patching" 3k files...nothing changes ingame. Noone is naked ingame or at char creation, all the outfits I told it to remove weren't there or now clip into the bodies so I don't even know what's wrong. (I also had XIGN close the game once and write a bunch of moonrunes at me with the words 'resorepless' in it, even though it wasn't running, so that's worrying lol - I'm just saying that though to illustrate how broken new people can get)

Please. Please update the main post regularly. Remove unnecessary files, Spoiler the screenshots so they're not taking up so much space, and create a simple Zip that has the current Resorepless + Meta + absolute basic nude patch files_to_patch folder. If people need or want more, they can go from there. Noone wants to dig through 200 friggin pages full of random screenshots and gifs of progress reports or tweaks to find the current stuff.

I know, it's my first post and I'm whining about how hard it is to get boobies. But others have voiced similar concerns and it seems like they're going unheard, and there's some merit to the complaints, none of it is clear or concise and with no Version #s we don't even know if we're on the right one.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
I appreciate your work Suzu, we all do...but you've not replied to most of the recent things people have asked you regarding the most current method/files for patching.

I just started to try to patch the game myself and there's SO MANY different files on the first post...and NOTHING tells me which ones I need and don't need, and what's up to date or out of date. And because of that, my first attempt to patch left me with a barbie-nude Kunoichi with holes all over her body. Subsequent attempts to tweak the settings in resorepless restored the outfits, but despite "patching" 3k files...nothing changes ingame. Noone is naked ingame or at char creation, all the outfits I told it to remove weren't there or now clip into the bodies so I don't even know what's wrong. (I also had XIGN close the game once and write a bunch of moonrunes at me with the words 'resorepless' in it, even though it wasn't running, so that's worrying lol - I'm just saying that though to illustrate how broken new people can get)

Please. Please update the main post regularly. Remove unnecessary files, Spoiler the screenshots so they're not taking up so much space, and create a simple Zip that has the current Resorepless + Meta + absolute basic nude patch files_to_patch folder. If people need or want more, they can go from there. Noone wants to dig through 200 friggin pages full of random screenshots and gifs of progress reports or tweaks to find the current stuff.

I know, it's my first post and I'm whining about how hard it is to get boobies. But others have voiced similar concerns and it seems like they're going unheard, and there's some merit to the complaints, none of it is clear or concise and with no Version #s we don't even know if we're on the right one.

Suzu is not the creator of the mod, they only do meshwork and design for what is already available to us.

Terix3

Swell Supporter

Suzu make mesh and texture edits and shares them , from that point its up to the user to understand what to do with those files. Suzu is not mod maker and doesn't even use Resorepless.
You do not need files provided here, there is no right version# to use. The files will always work if you use them correctly.

It would be appreciated if people would stop bugging the only person that edit models with questions about mod not working. Use the other thread or nsfw discord.

If someone is willing to categorize stuff from this thread i'm sure Suzu wouldn't mind.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
9rlM6Q2.jpg

Big breasting program
Was the default breast mesh so rough?
Should I smooth skin weight?
Well, I'm not interested in unrelated big tits lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.