Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkking

Potential Patron
^ Same, please. I think i'm using a outdated one. I followed the guide for resorepless / added some stuff here, and installed with meta injector afterwards, but when I open the game via restore n'patch or the normal app, it doesn't work. :S

xpardareon

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu, i had downloaded all the mods from the sticky page. But i lack the partcutdesc.xml file, currently my shai is hollow in the middle. I tried clicking on all xml file attachment but all i got was the page was not found.

P

Phleet

coming from Black Desert Online: North America (the heavily censored, super annoying one)
Apologies in advance for the massive post from a newbie... just trying to sort myself out here

i briefly got the mod working for about 5 minutes before finding out i can switch the outfits... tried to do that, and now i can't get the mod working at all anymore q.q

for anyone trying to replicate my modding process,

-i've set up a mod folder on my desktop(seen above) where i keep all the .zip archives i download(as a backup) and also all my mod archives

-i work on repacking them into an updated folder by hand so i can try and do a one-click install. this is a multi-stage process (not shown, i merged the textures from HERE_TEXTURES into SHAI as an example of this)
-in many cases i have to copy-paste certain files, anything #en#blabla_blablabla_0000.dds or otherwise into a duplicate that i rename to #na#blabla_blablabla_0000.dds so that both the en AND na files are there. this worked, but *1

-i have a second folder opened pointing at my paz/files_to_be_patched etc.

I do not use resorepless, from what i've gathered on the site in the last 12 hours lurking, resorepless is not and probably will never be up to date or updated. take that observation with a grain of salt, i'm new here. literally only about 12 hours now.

using my above process of extracting my archives into source folders within the same working folder(pictured above as BDO on my desktop), then copy-pasting the files i think i want() into my files_to_patch, to patch and test the mods in-game. doing this without recording the order i did it, or the mods i used was a big mistake as now i can't get the mod i mostly liked to work anymore.

-my first problem: I don't know what mods, in what order, should be installed

-my second problem: installing them at random with my best deduction having read pages 125-150 in depth failed

-my third problem: either i had long underwear with clipping but the proper outfit, or the vanilla outfit with no long underwear but also with hidden genitals.

-my fourth and heaviest problem: the game will crash directly to desktop before even booting up with a specific set of mods installed(i haven't ID'd the ones yet) or it will crash only when loading a Shai character.

my goal: make the absolute vanilla, no armor equipped, no underwear equipped model for the Shai nude.
my secondary goal: make the shai pajamas pantsless and without panties, but keep the top.
my tertiary goal: after all this is said and done, i want to make ALL the females in-game nude when not wearing anything at all.

(*1): this worked but reorganizing my mods, and installing them without having recorded my earlier order was a big mistake. the mod no longer works, i can boot the game, but as soon as i pick a server to load into, since my default character is Shai, it crashes on loading her model.

I just want to say to anyone who replies to me to offer help or guidance, thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

To Suzu, thank you for this adorable mod. I can't wait to get it to work so i can cherish and care for my lil Shai!
To Suzu again, i'm sorry for the long post and the inhumane amount of repetition in problems and questions from other newbie users like myself. I understand you mod BDO out of your passion for the craft, and the game. please don't go out of your way to help me, i know you've given the proper answer to all my questions already, I just need to find them.

I will happily continue reading through all the posts and updates until i can come to a proper installation route and i will try to write a more english-friendly guide if i can.
I'm new to BDO so i can't make any promises that i will commit to this, but I hope my efforts so far have helped someone, and that someone might finish what i'm about to try and start.

xXAvoXx

Potential Patron
Any questions, i want to use this underwear with the Short Pajama from the Cash shop:
Shai Non nude.jpg

But when i use the Pajama then i get this:
Shai Nude.jpg

Is there a way to make it the other way ? and make the wite Underwear Shorter on above the Knees ?
I want the armor visible :( but that kind of underwear is nice if it will be a lil bit shorter on the knees and did not clip with the body.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Any questions, i want to use this underwear with the Short Pajama from the Cash shop:
View attachment 100970

But when i use the Pajama then i get this:
View attachment 100971

Is there a way to make it the other way ? and make the wite Underwear Shorter on above the Knees ?
I want the armor visible :( but that kind of underwear is nice if it will be a lil bit shorter on the knees and did not clip with the body.
There is nothing in my edited Shai underwear except the starter inner.
Are you using another user's files?

xXAvoXx

Potential Patron
just the files from page 125 and partcutdesc(2019.10.28).zip from a user.

Edit:

Final Result ... picked files from Suzu on the other thread but have the same problem, like from the files on this thread (page 125.)
Big hole in the Shai body, only when i use the EN files and rename / replace them with Normal ones i see the underwear.:confused:

Attachments

• Shai problem.jpg
    Shai problem.jpg
    840.6 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
just the files from page 125 and partcutdesc(2019.10.28).zip from a user.

Edit:

Final Result ... picked files from Suzu on the other thread but have the same problem, like from the files on this thread (page 125.)
Big hole in the Shai body, only when i use the EN files and rename / replace them with Normal ones i see the underwear.:confused:
The latest partcutdesc.xml is at the top post here

This texture is for whole body inner

Attachments

#en#plw_00_uw_0000.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 211

#en#plw_00_uw_0000_n.dds
768.2 KB · Views: 185

#en#plw_00_uw_0000_sp.dds
21.5 KB · Views: 191

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
7vzewcM.png
orRu8CX.png

Guardian mesh set.
I'm porting the default skin weights.
Outfit armor is also included.
The nude body is the default body.
Textures are also included in the full set.
The mesh file is FBX. Those who have 3DCG software can move bones by moving and rotating. This is the so-called FK (forward kinematics).
There are no eyebrows and eyelashes.
Make it yourself lol

Attachments

Guardian and Armor Set.zip
28.1 MB · Views: 353

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
HHVVdL8.png

Guardian body with pussy
Muscular arms and legs, like a man lol
I'm tired of altering the Black Desert
That's all for today

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the files, Are you able to extract skin weights from game files ?
If you did all the binding yourself how do you know its accurate ?

You added pussy already, could you make version from it? Some people will want the 3D vagina with regular breasts.
Another version could be 3D vagina+3D nipples but without shrinking.

Thanks again for making the 3D models for us.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks for the files, Are you able to extract skin weights from game files ?
If you did all the binding yourself how do you know its accurate ?

You added pussy already, could you make version from it? Some people will want the 3D vagina with regular breasts.
Another version could be 3D vagina+3D nipples but without shrinking.

Thanks again for making the 3D models for us.
You can extract skin weights from dae files using the open collada plugin.
And I use pactoolnet to see all the vertex weights in the pac file.

This time, I am based on the modification of only the pussy that is requested to me.

Terix3

Swell Supporter
You can extract skin weights from dae files using the open collada plugin.
And I use pactoolnet to see all the vertex weights in the pac file.

This time, I am based on the modification of only the pussy that is requested to me.
pactoolnet ? is that a new version of pactool ? my pactool is from 2018-11-22

xXAvoXx

Potential Patron
are there any shai clostume mod list anywhere on this forum ?
I want to search for a Tshirt and jeans mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.