Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpardareon

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu, i saw your replies and downloaded the partcutdesc.xml from the first post
But now there's another problem which is the metainjector always failed to patch the xml files
The files I used were erect nipples, fix lolicon body and partcutdesc.xml only.Waiting for your replies, thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi Suzu, i saw your replies and downloaded the partcutdesc.xml from the first post
But now there's another problem which is the metainjector always failed to patch the xml files
The files I used were erect nipples, fix lolicon body and partcutdesc.xml only.Waiting for your replies, thanks
paz\files_to_patch\character\partcutdesc.xml

Taulath

Content Creator
coming from Black Desert Online: North America (the heavily censored, super annoying one)
Apologies in advance for the massive post from a newbie... just trying to sort myself out here

i briefly got the mod working for about 5 minutes before finding out i can switch the outfits... tried to do that, and now i can't get the mod working at all anymore q.q

for anyone trying to replicate my modding process,
View attachment 100954
-i've set up a mod folder on my desktop(seen above) where i keep all the .zip archives i download(as a backup) and also all my mod archives

-i work on repacking them into an updated folder by hand so i can try and do a one-click install. this is a multi-stage process (not shown, i merged the textures from HERE_TEXTURES into SHAI as an example of this)
-in many cases i have to copy-paste certain files, anything #en#blabla_blablabla_0000.dds or otherwise into a duplicate that i rename to #na#blabla_blablabla_0000.dds so that both the en AND na files are there. this worked, but *1
View attachment 100955
-i have a second folder opened pointing at my paz/files_to_be_patched etc.

I do not use resorepless, from what i've gathered on the site in the last 12 hours lurking, resorepless is not and probably will never be up to date or updated. take that observation with a grain of salt, i'm new here. literally only about 12 hours now.

using my above process of extracting my archives into source folders within the same working folder(pictured above as BDO on my desktop), then copy-pasting the files i think i want() into my files_to_patch, to patch and test the mods in-game. doing this without recording the order i did it, or the mods i used was a big mistake as now i can't get the mod i mostly liked to work anymore.

-my first problem: I don't know what mods, in what order, should be installed

-my second problem: installing them at random with my best deduction having read pages 125-150 in depth failed

-my third problem: either i had long underwear with clipping but the proper outfit, or the vanilla outfit with no long underwear but also with hidden genitals.

-my fourth and heaviest problem: the game will crash directly to desktop before even booting up with a specific set of mods installed(i haven't ID'd the ones yet) or it will crash only when loading a Shai character.

my goal: make the absolute vanilla, no armor equipped, no underwear equipped model for the Shai nude.
my secondary goal: make the shai pajamas pantsless and without panties, but keep the top.
my tertiary goal: after all this is said and done, i want to make ALL the females in-game nude when not wearing anything at all.

(*1): this worked but reorganizing my mods, and installing them without having recorded my earlier order was a big mistake. the mod no longer works, i can boot the game, but as soon as i pick a server to load into, since my default character is Shai, it crashes on loading her model.

I just want to say to anyone who replies to me to offer help or guidance, thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

To Suzu, thank you for this adorable mod. I can't wait to get it to work so i can cherish and care for my lil Shai!
To Suzu again, i'm sorry for the long post and the inhumane amount of repetition in problems and questions from other newbie users like myself. I understand you mod BDO out of your passion for the craft, and the game. please don't go out of your way to help me, i know you've given the proper answer to all my questions already, I just need to find them.

I will happily continue reading through all the posts and updates until i can come to a proper installation route and i will try to write a more english-friendly guide if i can.
I'm new to BDO so i can't make any promises that i will commit to this, but I hope my efforts so far have helped someone, and that someone might finish what i'm about to try and start.
Right so that's quite a bit to sort out but first things first, let's get the mod working without crashing.

Now im assuming you've cottoned on to the fact that the files in the files_to_patch folder need to be in the right folder structure or you'll get errors patching.

Mods for BDO don't have a load order because they're not officially supported. Everything that gets modded is determined by the contents of the files_to_patch folder. Obviously you will have mods that conflict, in those cases, whichever file gets copied last will replace the previous file and therefore take effect.

What you may not have realised (because it's never mentioned) is that if you change your mods you may need to restore the meta file using an automatic backup made by meta injector before patching again so as to remove references to files that may have been removed.
This is option 3 in meta injector.
Usually when my game crashes on loading my character, it's because i had a set of mods active then removed some files and just patched again, forgetting to restore a backup.

Now on to the points you want to achieve. For this, I'm assuming you're using the NA/EU client. Even if you're EU, it uses the #na# prefix on shai underwear...

1) make the default Shai nude when no armour or underwear is equipped -

First, copy the contents of the erect nipple folder to files_to_patch to give you the basic nude meshes and textures.
Overwrite with the Fix Lolicon.zip contents if you want your shai to be small-chested
In the folder files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\38_underwear\
put the following files:
#na#plw_00_uw_0000.pac
#na#plw_00_uw_0001.pac

You can use the ones prefixed #eu# in the Suzu's shai_armor.zip and rename them.

2) remove shai's pants when wearing pajamas -
find the texture named plw_00_uw_0005_01.dds and open it in an image editor such as Photoshop or Gimp and remove the section as shown
Also, open plw_00_uw_0006.dds and delete everything.
Save those files with DXT1 compression and put them in files_to_patch\character\texture

3)Make all female models nude when not wearing armor or underwear -
For each class you'll need to get the filename for the default underwear and replace it with a blank .pac file (like you did with #na#plw_00_uw_0000.pac) - There are mod collections that do this i'm sure but they add other changes as well.
For most of them, they should be along the lines of p*w_00_uw_0001.pac. Again, you can copy and rename any blank .pac file

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Guardian required underwear _ao files and tattoos, as well as the first cash shop armor shadow texture ( _ao )
All are original files.
It is for those who can modify it.

Edit : Starter inner shares pkw.

Attachments

texture.zip
2.6 MB · Views: 421

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Mods for BDO don't have a load order because they're not officially supported. Everything that gets modded is determined by the contents of the files_to_patch folder. Obviously you will have mods that conflict, in those cases, whichever file gets copied last will replace the previous file and therefore take effect.
Load order can be achieved by using organization folders (any folder prefixed by a single dot or underscore, "_mod 1", etc), load order priority is organization folders -> folders -> files. File and folder loading order is by name, as they appear in Windows Explorer when sorting by name (ascending). A sorted folder will always load before unsorted ones (i.e. files in "_mod 1" would get overridden by files in the root of "files_to_patch").
For example "files_to_patch/_mod 1/character/partcutdesc.xml" will get overridden by "files_to_patch/_mod 2/character/partcutdesc.xml" and then again by "files_to_patch/character/partcutdesc.xml".
It's why changes made by resorepless which are in the ".resorepless" folder are overridden by files placed in the root of "files_to_patch", which is one of a few reasons you're told to not tamper with the ".resorepless" folder.

Files prefixed by an underscore will be ignored. Folders prefixed by two underscores or two dots will be ignored.

Taulath

Content Creator
Load order can be achieved by using organization folders (any folder prefixed by a single dot or underscore, "_mod 1", etc), load order priority is organization folders -> folders -> files. File and folder loading order is by name, as they appear in Windows Explorer when sorting by name (ascending). A sorted folder will always load before unsorted ones (i.e. files in "_mod 1" would get overridden by files in the root of "files_to_patch").
For example "files_to_patch/_mod 1/character/partcutdesc.xml" will get overridden by "files_to_patch/_mod 2/character/partcutdesc.xml" and then again by "files_to_patch/character/partcutdesc.xml".
It's why changes made by resorepless which are in the ".resorepless" folder are overridden by files placed in the root of "files_to_patch", which is one of a few reasons you're told to not tamper with the ".resorepless" folder.

Files prefixed by an underscore will be ignored. Folders prefixed by two underscores or two dots will be ignored.
Ah, thanks for the clarification

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Guardian required underwear _ao files and tattoos, as well as the first cash shop armor shadow texture ( _ao )
All are original files.
It is for those who can modify it.

Edit : Starter inner shares pkw.
A modified underwear ao file for the Guardian.
Prevents the nude body around the waist from chipping

Attachments

pgw_ao.zip
11.4 KB · Views: 619

alfbannister

Potential Patron
こんにちはスズさん
先週くらいからMeta Injectorを実行するとキャラの顔が変になるようになったのですが
対策はありますでしょうか?XMLやMeta Injector等は最新にしています。

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
こんにちはスズさん
先週くらいからMeta Injectorを実行するとキャラの顔が変になるようになったのですが
対策はありますでしょうか?XMLやMeta Injector等は最新にしています。
私に示すことはスクリーンショットでデフォルトの状態と改変後の状態を示すことです。
それと、resoreplessを使ってるか否かを教えて下さい。
情報が無いと教えることは限られます。
私は、metainjectorのみの使用ですが、貴方のような症状は有りません。
「Meaning above」↓
The first thing you show me is that the screenshot shows the default state and the modified state.
Please tell me if you use resorepless or not.
Teaching without information is limited.
I use only the container metainjector, but it has no symptoms like you.

alfbannister

Potential Patron
ご返答ありがとうございます。
スクショ貼ります。resorepless は使用していません。

alfbannister

Potential Patron
Remastered以降機能しなくなった古いgamecommondataをfiles_to_patchフォルダに入れたままじゃないですか?
だとしたら、それを削除して下さい。
gamecommondata を削除したところ通常に戻りました。
お手数おかけして申し訳ございませんでした。ありがとうございます。

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
iGVQUqA.jpg
4vrl765.jpg

Now that I know how to fit it's neck and head,
I made a pussy on the default body and applied the original bind skin.
Bind skin adjustment of crotch is required

Nikomusume

Potential Patron
Right so that's quite a bit to sort out but first things first, let's get the mod working without crashing.

Now im assuming you've cottoned on to the fact that the files in the files_to_patch folder need to be in the right folder structure or you'll get errors patching.

What you may not have realised (because it's never mentioned) is that if you change your mods you may need to restore the meta file using an automatic backup made by meta injector before patching again so as to remove references to files that may have been removed.
This is option 3 in meta injector.
Usually when my game crashes on loading my character, it's because i had a set of mods active then removed some files and just patched again, forgetting to restore a backup.

Now on to the points you want to achieve. For this, I'm assuming you're using the NA/EU client. Even if you're EU, it uses the #na# prefix on shai underwear...

1) make the default Shai nude when no armour or underwear is equipped -

First, copy the contents of the erect nipple folder to files_to_patch to give you the basic nude meshes and textures.
Overwrite with the Fix Lolicon.zip contents if you want your shai to be small-chested
In the folder files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\38_underwear\
put the following files:
#na#plw_00_uw_0000.pac
#na#plw_00_uw_0001.pac

You can use the ones prefixed #eu# in the Suzu's shai_armor.zip and rename them.

2) remove shai's pants when wearing pajamas -
find the texture named plw_00_uw_0005_01.dds and open it in an image editor such as Photoshop or Gimp and remove the section as shown
Also, open plw_00_uw_0006.dds and delete everything.
Save those files with DXT1 compression and put them in files_to_patch\character\texture

3)Make all female models nude when not wearing armor or underwear -
For each class you'll need to get the filename for the default underwear and replace it with a blank .pac file (like you did with #na#plw_00_uw_0000.pac) - There are mod collections that do this i'm sure but they add other changes as well.
For most of them, they should be along the lines of p*w_00_uw_0001.pac. Again, you can copy and rename any blank .pac file

I followed your instructions on the first option and I still see the base outfit with no armor on. It's the outfit with the top rolled up and the miniskirt. The base underwear is gone though. I don't know if I used the right files for this. In Suzu's shai_armor.zip, there is no #eu# file but instead it's #en#. I assumed that it was the same thing and followed along with your steps. Is there a different file for Shai's base outfit to be invisible?

Taulath

Content Creator
I followed your instructions on the first option and I still see the base outfit with no armor on. It's the outfit with the top rolled up and the miniskirt. The base underwear is gone though. I don't know if I used the right files for this. In Suzu's shai_armor.zip, there is no #eu# file but instead it's #en#. I assumed that it was the same thing and followed along with your steps. Is there a different file for Shai's base outfit to be invisible?
As the saying goes: "it's not you, it's me..."
Sorry, seems my time away from the game has made me both forgetful and dyslexic. I somehow forgot there's default armour and not just the default underwear, and you're 100% correct, the file is #en# not #eu#.

So to fix my mistake, you need to copy a blank .pac file to each of the default armour pieces:

files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\9_upperbody\plw_02_ub_0001.pac
files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\10_lowerbody\plw_02_lb_0001.pac
files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\11_hand\plw_02_hand_0001.pac
files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\armor\12_foot\plw_02_foot_0001.pac

You can use the same file you used for the underwear.

You'll also need to put the attached file in files_to_patch\character\texture to get rid of the shadow

Hopefully I didn't forget anything this time

Attachments

plw_02_ub_0001_ao.dds
824 bytes · Views: 170

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
cLLrtTQ.gif

Offset parent node to align body neck and head

Let's take myistics into account.
Bind skin is the game default.
Normally, when loading with opencollada, unbound bones are processed by transform nodes, so I created an offset node myself.
Since I export it as an FBX file, convert it to collada
Load the modified body mesh into this file and copy the skin for immediate use.
Please refer to those who can modify it yourself

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.