Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerion666

Potential Patron
Maybe i will try to delete and reinstall everything sad this BDO SEA dont want to make me happy with mods

霜月緋羽

Potential Patron
按照SUZU的方法,可以通过2级密码检测,但是进入游戏人物MOD没有工作,和不加载MOD是一样,怎么回事,求帮忙。

According to the SUZU method, you can pass the level 2 password detection, but the game character MOD does not work, and does not load the MOD is the same, how is it, ask for help.
你怎麼用的 求教學 我想試試

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
Version 1.2.2.0
This version will succeed

I have encountered the same situation, need BDO Toolkit v1.3.1, thank you for the file, but can't use it.

kissu7142

Potential Patron
7WcSp03.jpg

This is the patcher I use.
I do n’t know if it applies to you
However, the version is slightly different from the patcher you are using.
I hope you will be happy.
A virus is detected in the meta injector.exe file.

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Would you be able to make your pubic texture edit for default underwear shaped for the vanilla body mesh? Should make it sort of universal to use for people who use another body type. ^^

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The big difference between Japanese servers and other countries
There is no secondary password input after starting the game.
Japanese management is a GameOn..
In Japan, a one-time password is introduced, so there is no secondary pass.
This may be why the mod is still applicable
I don't know

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
The big difference between Japanese servers and other countries
There is no secondary password input after starting the game.
Japanese management is a GameOn..
In Japan, a one-time password is introduced, so there is no secondary pass.
This may be why the mod is still applicable
I don't know
In the end, it’s a Japanese service. It’s really for the players. You are so happy and bless you. I want to ask if there is a Chinese service in the Japanese service?

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Any idea what causes this jagged distortion of the mesh around the nipple when you have certain breast slider shapes in game? How to fix?

B

blablably

Hi guys,
Does anyone know how to fix the stockings on the Karlstein armor to fit the edited body from Suzu. I'm still getting clipping issues even after editing the lower body mesh for the stockings.
I have tried:
1. Adjusting the mesh on the original _lb_33 to fit the nude model. > doesn't work
or
2. Copying the lower body mesh from the nude body and use it as stockings. > doesn't work

I mainly get clipping issues when i move the character not when it stands idle. I assume some of the bone data gets messed up in the conversion process and doesn't animate properly in game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:

alhot11

Potential Patron
Hi guys,
Does anyone know how to fix the stockings on the Karlstein armor to fit the edited body from Suzu. I'm still getting clipping issues even after editing the lower body mesh for the stockings.
I have tried:
1. Adjusting the mesh on the original _lb_33 to fit the nude model. > doesn't work
or
2. Copying the lower body mesh from the nude body and use it as stockings. > doesn't work

I mainly get clipping issues when i move the character not when it stands idle. I assume some of the bone data gets messed up in the conversion process and doesn't animate properly in game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

View attachment 97243View attachment 97244
sorry to ask this put are you playing in steam version or playing it from the launcher ,I want to know about how did you manage to use the mod after the last patches :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.