Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taulath

Content Creator
Can anyone assist with which bones to bind to for jiggle physics? I've tried assigning it to some of the phy_cloth_Skirt but that just made it sway while the character was standing still and didn't jiggle when spinning the character in beauty shop

I know in this example the weights are completely messed up, I intend to clean them up once I've found the right binding

Taulath

Content Creator
I tried to but i might not have the file in the right place meta injector says it failed
ok, put the partcutdesc.xml directly in the character subfolder under files_to_patch and try patch again.
If it still fails, post the output of the meta injector

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Can anyone assist with which bones to bind to for jiggle physics? I've tried assigning it to some of the phy_cloth_Skirt but that just made it sway while the character was standing still and didn't jiggle when spinning the character in beauty shop

I know in this example the weights are completely messed up, I intend to clean them up once I've found the right binding
Try replacing it with equipment that has an animation file.
For example, a skirt

guaiwo

Potential Patron
HI suzu,I have a idea to add nude thigh jiggle physics for lahn like dark knight and ranger(the whole game only they have nude thigh jiggle physics),But i dont know how to do it.I only replace zhe dark knight nude PAC to lahn,and replace the PSW_NUDE_DDS to dark knight,now i got a lahn whith thigh jiggle physics and her own skin texture,but there have a problem,the neck have a ugly crack, i want to solve this so i import zhe dk's body and the lahn's head to 3DMAX,but in 3DMAX they are aligned,and in game,they are not aligned. i try to elongated the neck in the 3DMAX,it is wrok,But it still not very good.
So,is there any way to slove the crack? or add the nude thigh jiggle physics to lahn's nude PAC directly?

before:
TIM图片20190929192805.png

after:
TIM图片20190929192321.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
HI suzu,I have a idea to add nude thigh jiggle physics for lahn like dark knight and ranger(the whole game only they have nude thigh jiggle physics),But i dont know how to do it.I only replace zhe dark knight nude PAC to lahn,and replace the PSW_NUDE_DDS to dark knight,now i got a lahn whith thigh jiggle physics and her own skin texture,but there have a problem,the neck have a ugly crack, i want to solve this so i import zhe dk's body and the lahn's head to 3DMAX,but in 3DMAX they are aligned,and in game,they are not aligned. i try to elongated the neck in the 3DMAX,it is wrok,But it still not very good.
So,is there any way to slove the crack? or add the nude thigh jiggle physics to lahn's nude PAC directly?

before:
View attachment 96922

after:
View attachment 96921
It is necessary to check the skin value of the vertex with 3dsMax and adjust the number around the neck to Lahn

guaiwo

Potential Patron
It is necessary to check the skin value of the vertex with 3dsMax and adjust the number around the neck to Lahn
It is too much problems to replace the nude PAC, when i slove a problem,there adds more problem.
so is there any way to add the thigh jiggle physics to lahn's nude PAC directly?Is there have a XML to control this?
my english is not very well,and i am sorry to disturb you.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

guaiwo

Potential Patron
when i fix the neck crack,black patches appeared on the lahn's shoulders,and i found that it wasn't my model's fault.Even if I don't do anything,just unpack the DAE of the PAC file,then pack the original DAE back,black patches will appeared on the shoulders.It seems to be PACtool's fault?How to avoid this?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
when i fix the neck crack,black patches appeared on the lahn's shoulders,and i found that it wasn't my model's fault.Even if I don't do anything,just unpack the DAE of the PAC file,then pack the original DAE back,black patches will appeared on the shoulders.It seems to be PACtool's fault?How to avoid this?
View attachment 96939
Remove the central vertex of the black spot

guaiwo

Potential Patron
Remove the central vertex of the black spot
it didn't work,i use the PACTOOL form here: Black Desert Online Modding Tools
I finished removing and merging the vertices and exporting the model to the DAE, then packaging the DAE into the PAC like this:

But the black spots still exist in the game,I unpacked the PAC that i just edited and found that the vertices i removed appeared again. It seems that in the process of DAE conversion to PAC, some vertices have been restored like this:

TIM图片20190930234245.png

The removed vertices appear again after the conversion, which only appears at the seams of the original model.If I remove and merge the vertices of other parts, such as the breasts, it works perfectly. But at the seam of the shoulder, the vertices will be restored after the conversion.
I am just a modeling beginner, it really bothers me.But thank you very much for your advice.

maplechen

Potential Patron
10/1
After updating today, the installation mod appeared this

Perceived an abnormal client Please check the file or reinstall the client
クライアントの例外を認識し、ファイルを確認するか、クライアントを再インストールします

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
10/1
After updating today, the installation mod appeared this

View attachment 96949
Perceived an abnormal client Please check the file or reinstall the client
クライアントの例外を認識し、ファイルを確認するか、クライアントを再インストールします
Move bdo toolkit.exe and meta injector .exe from paz folder after applying mod patch
restore ‘n patch.exe starts from the game and moves from the paz folder after the anti-cheat program finishes loading

Is n’t this good enough?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Move bdo toolkit.exe and meta injector .exe from paz folder after applying mod patch
restore ‘n patch.exe starts from the game and moves from the paz folder after the anti-cheat program finishes loading

Is n’t this good enough?
It's easy to delete or move the game in full window mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.