Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubsFurEva

Potential Patron
The nipples on all classes look like this without a texture, why? Also what class in resorepless do i have to enable/disable for shai as it seems that there is one that shares it.

Azazela

Avid Affiliate
I want to ask how you made chains on Shai ?

Attachments

• 2019-09-28_162721570.JPG
    2019-09-28_162721570.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 866

Taulath

Content Creator
not sure where i do wrong, either using the #na# or not seems ended same like this ... any clue to remove the undershirt ?

View attachment 98515

what i use so far is plw pac and texture for plw with non cash armor removed

In your files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\38_underwear folder, you might need to copy the pac to a few different versions.

your folder should include all of the following files:
#en#plw_00_uw_0000.pac
#en#plw_00_uw_0001.pac
#na#plw_00_uw_0000.pac
#na#plw_00_uw_0001.pac
plw_00_uw_0000.pac
plw_00_uw_0001.pac

and all of them should be 2kb in size. If this still doesn't work, try copying and renaming to #ru# maybe?

Attachments

Default underwear.zip
3.7 KB · Views: 242

Taulath

Content Creator
Hello mod fasion by zuzu can used from black desert new version
Hi, if this is a question, the answer is it seems to depend on region.
Meta Injector - and, by extension, Suzu's mod - does work with the current EN/NA version and, I believe, the current JP version and RU version, but I've seen reports of some other region versions using protection that can't be bypassed using the current tools.
If your version uses Xigncode for protection, you're fine.

Taulath

Content Creator
The nipples on all classes look like this without a texture, why? Also what class in resorepless do i have to enable/disable for shai as it seems that there is one that shares it.
View attachment 98517
I think Suzu didn't include textures as they're posted elsewhere and everyone has their preferences. Here's a link to a previous resource that Suzu posted that does include textures. Note that it's an old resource so shai is not included. Suzu's older mesh and texture pack
There are also other texture files if you browse through the resources and other threads

As for resorepless, it might be better to ask in the Blackfire thread here since not everyone here uses it.
What I can tell you is that from my understanding, all it really does is generate a files_to_patch folder for you before calling meta injector.
If you run it then copy the contents out of the .resorepless folder into the correct paths in files_to_patch, you can then add or replace whatever files are necessary before using meta injector to patch.

As far as I know, there is no class that shares anything with shai except for a few outfit textures (life skill outfits in particular)

Vendayn

Potential Patron
I have an interesting issue, and not sure how to fix it. But I can't actually customize any of my characters on any class. Their appearance does change through going to different presets on beauty album...except

Shai literally is stuck with her default look. No matter what preset I use on beauty album, even my old ones, her facial structure is stuck at default. At least my other classes I play the appearance changes through the presets people make, but shai doesn't for some reason

Removing the mods does not fix Shai, because as soon as I activate the mods again she goes back to her default look.

Courius

Potential Patron
In your files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\14_plw\38_underwear folder, you might need to copy the pac to a few different versions.

your folder should include all of the following files:
#en#plw_00_uw_0000.pac
#en#plw_00_uw_0001.pac
#na#plw_00_uw_0000.pac
#na#plw_00_uw_0001.pac
plw_00_uw_0000.pac
plw_00_uw_0001.pac

and all of them should be 2kb in size. If this still doesn't work, try copying and renaming to #ru# maybe?
wait... so those #country# stay ? was thought those was variation that have to be renamed ... okay, that where i do wrong, thanks xD

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I am currently suspending BDO modification.
Because I cannot make time for them.
But it will start again.

Taulath

Content Creator
I have an interesting issue, and not sure how to fix it. But I can't actually customize any of my characters on any class. Their appearance does change through going to different presets on beauty album...except

Shai literally is stuck with her default look. No matter what preset I use on beauty album, even my old ones, her facial structure is stuck at default. At least my other classes I play the appearance changes through the presets people make, but shai doesn't for some reason

Removing the mods does not fix Shai, because as soon as I activate the mods again she goes back to her default look.
Interesting indeed... do you have a customization xml for shai that you're patching? If so, try exclude that when you patch. If not, I have no idea what's happening

Last edited:

Vendayn

Potential Patron
Interesting indeed... do you have a customization xml for shai that you're patching? If so, try exclude that when you patch. If not, I have no idea what's happening

Oh I see what was going on. Reso that I wasn't actually using had a hidden folder that I had to unhide and then delete. I think I messed it up or accidentally hid reso's folder when I was trying to do other stuff. In any case, that caused two folders called "files to patch" and was messing the patching up.

Thanks for the help :)

Vendayn

Potential Patron
I am currently suspending BDO modification.
Because I cannot make time for them.
But it will start again.

Thanks for all the amazing mods you've made for BDO :) We all need a break sometimes, even if its just because a lack of time

me'

Potential Patron
Hello, could someone upload all original model & texture files for "Vespena Armor" all females?

me'

Potential Patron
Can you not extract them from the game files using paz browser?
Thanks for the files :smile:. Game is region locked in my country so I can't play official servers, online private ones which use old client. I'm trying to see if I can replace and old armor with this one.

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
What do I need to look for in the partcutdesc.xml file to fix this? It's a Lahn with the new halloween box outfit (sorc awakening outfit). Looks fine on sorc but missing on the inner thigh on my lahn? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

0hEO7I8.jpg

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What do I need to look for in the partcutdesc.xml file to fix this? It's a Lahn with the new halloween box outfit (sorc awakening outfit). Looks fine on sorc but missing on the inner thigh on my lahn? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

0hEO7I8.jpg
Please solve the swap product by yourself.

Taulath

Content Creator

0hEO7I8.jpg
I don't know the filenames off the top of my head but if you attach your current partcutdesc I'll see if I can find the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.