Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
May require very detailed teaching steps
Tried several failures
---------------------------------------

Download shai nude.zip Content file into >PAZ >Patcher_resources >Execute Meta lnjector
--------------------------------------
Which side of my steps is incorrect?
where is this Zip download?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I have some questions that need help.
After updating this version,
Only Tamer&Witch&Shai can display nipples texture,others can't.
Lahn&Shai has unusual shadow,
ao file seems different before,

I had tried put texture in character/texture folder but it still not working.
plw_02_ub_0001_ao & psw_00_ub_0001_ao has no function anymore.
It is the normal map that creates the detailed details of the polygon mesh.
_n.dds
And it is surface materials and shader materials related to rendering that create the texture.

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron

Should nude be empty or do i need to place files in there when i put them into my BDO folder? so far i ahve done Files to patch > resorpless > char > model > 1_pc > 14_plw > then replaced armor with Suzu armor folder and i put Suzu's textures in the texture folder for shai. so far after ive done this all i can see for her is head arms and legs her body is missing

Last edited:

Peter Shieh

Vivacious Visitor
View attachment 94815
Should nude be empty or do i need to place files in there when i put them into my BDO folder? so far i ahve done Files to patch > resorpless > char > model > 1_pc > 14_plw > then replaced armor with Suzu armor folder and i put Suzu's textures in the texture folder for shai
C:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character put whole model & texture file into character.

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
C:\Pearlabyss\BlackDesert\Paz\files_to_patch\character put whole model & texture file into character.
ok ill give that a shot but before doing so let me make sure i have the right folders its "Shai Starter Underwear Texture" and "shai_armor" that i need to extract right?

GamezNewComer

Potential Patron
Can someone explain me, if I use suzu`s nude body models, can I still use resorepless to change body parts min and max size?

Or suzu's model won't fix Lahn's square ass, when making it slightly bigger?

L

lumachina

So for shai's pajamas only the paid ones are nude for me not the default one ? (nevermind i figured it out my partcutdesc file was a little messed up its good now )

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
I have not been using the mods for a while now but i have all the files in the correct locations as of the new patch i ran it got to the character screen and xign detected meta injector and force closed the game. Is there a new location i am meant to place the files as of now?

VenHywolfe

Potential Patron
im told after you inject you remove it from the folder but i just relaunch the game its only happened to me once

Last edited:

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Delete vertex
Delete edges around vertices first
At that time, do not delete the edge of the UV border
Can someone clarify what this means exactly and/or where I need to do this? If i delete anything there, I'd need to make a new face to fill in the hole. If I do, it makes a face with a distorted texture, and I don't know how to fix that, nor do I know how to use or make a UV.

Warknighterin

Potential Patron
Hello, can someone who actually made the Shai files work PM me? I've been installing and uninstalling mod files (thank god for the meta injections backups since they allow clean re-installs) but i can't get rid of the white default underwear, most the files do is clip through it. I've noticed the NA and EU tags on the files, if the problem is the server name on these files (I'm playing on Mena server) would it be enough if i simply changed the name to MENA on the files? Or do i need to do anything else (any actual difference withing the files themselves?) Also are these files compatible with the new costumes? (Marigold, the white one that came with the talent update.) I'm asking this since i noticed that my Shai always turns to the default outfit whenever i install the mods. My main reason is to get rid of the horrendous white under wear that is basically a burqa that doesn't cover the head... it ruins the costumes, it ruins the normal armours, it just looks bad in my opinion.

Edit: Of course my character doesn't have her costume, i had unequipped it while mod testing... duh.

Last edited:

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Hi Suzu, do you take custom outfit requests? I am willing to support via donation for your time and work.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

This one. Its more of a conversion request. Not an outfit in BDO. If you do not have time or cannot do it, it is ok.
It's easy to make, but choose a specific character
Because when making UV after mesh creation,
I have to replace the texture of BDO,
At that time, if it is a texture shared with all characters, it will be troublesome because it will be necessary to make it to all characters

I will make it when I am free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.