Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacky681227

Potential Patron
你好suzu,
如何處理紅圈部分

Attachments

• 破圖.jpg
    破圖.jpg
    744.7 KB · Views: 461
  • 破圖2.jpg
    破圖2.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 465

Mujin

Potential Patron
can not read lol
[Notify] Precautions for Security Program Changes
Black Desert 2019-07-23 21:28

Hello, I'm the black desert service team.

As one of the ways to respond to illegal programs and macro usage that I have guided you earlier, the security program will be changed during regular inspections on July 24 (number of days).

Although changes in security programs are not expected to have a significant impact on client execution and game play.
If you have any unintended inconvenience, please contact the customer center and we will check it as soon as possible.

Also, to respond more quickly to this kind of situation, we have to operate a separate task force for a certain period of time.
I'll be more active in helping you solve this problem.

Changes in security programs may not be sufficient to respond to all illegal programs and macros.
With the addition of more features than ever before, detection and prevention of hardware macros and hacktools that were previously difficult to detect.
I expect to be able to strengthen.

In the future, we'll continue to do everything in our game systems and services to eliminate illegal programs and macro users.
I will continue to think about how to apply it.

Thank you.

Perlavis Black Desert Service Team

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
[Notify] Precautions for Security Program Changes
Black Desert 2019-07-23 21:28

Hello, I'm the black desert service team.

As one of the ways to respond to illegal programs and macro usage that I have guided you earlier, the security program will be changed during regular inspections on July 24 (number of days).

Although changes in security programs are not expected to have a significant impact on client execution and game play.
If you have any unintended inconvenience, please contact the customer center and we will check it as soon as possible.

Also, to respond more quickly to this kind of situation, we have to operate a separate task force for a certain period of time.
I'll be more active in helping you solve this problem.

Changes in security programs may not be sufficient to respond to all illegal programs and macros.
With the addition of more features than ever before, detection and prevention of hardware macros and hacktools that were previously difficult to detect.
I expect to be able to strengthen.

In the future, we'll continue to do everything in our game systems and services to eliminate illegal programs and macro users.
I will continue to think about how to apply it.

Thank you.

Perlavis Black Desert Service Team
Japan management is game-on, but in AVA and other games nprotect continues to have major troubles that can not be connected to the game, so I think there is probably no change.

Security software seems to depend on the owner

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
yjuBiFA.png

I think it's the next outfit to come out

AIdVkEg.png

It is such a feeling when you remove the clothes leaving the helm, boots and cloak

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Some naked edit for this files type?
"plw_00_contribute_0001_e.pac"
Warrior has the texture of the clothes. I have not modified the “phw_00_evt_0003.dds” texture, as this will also affect male characters.
It can only erase the mesh

Kratosferico

Casual Client
It doesnt matter what i try when binding the hair, it doesnt work like default, there is something weird on how its binded by default.

Anyway, any idea on why does this black spot appears? Its your tail from bunny outfit, repositioned on an awakening ranger weapon pac ( im running out of slots for mods...)
2019-08-05_68623125.JPG 2019-08-05_68577557.JPG

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
It doesnt matter what i try when binding the hair, it doesnt work like default, there is something weird on how its binded by default.

Anyway, any idea on why does this black spot appears? Its your tail from bunny outfit, repositioned on an awakening ranger weapon pac ( im running out of slots for mods...)
View attachment 94694View attachment 94695
There are two possible causes for the black spot problem.
The first is that the position where the black spots appear is the UV boundary line.
Probably because there are vertices that overlap on the UV boundary line during mesh extraction.
The solution is to remove the black spots.

The other is the issue of bind influence.
You can see it when you make color display when adjusting the skin.
There may be a blue that remains unaffected.
In the black desert, this blue skin also affects.

Kratosferico

Casual Client
There are two possible causes for the black spot problem.
The first is that the position where the black spots appear is the UV boundary line.
Probably because there are vertices that overlap on the UV boundary line during mesh extraction.
The solution is to remove the black spots.

The other is the issue of bind influence.
You can see it when you make color display when adjusting the skin.
There may be a blue that remains unaffected.
In the black desert, this blue skin also affects.
TY , it was something with the UV boundary line, changued the UV map, and turned it so the line is hided on the body
2019-08-06_130649115.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.