Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexblade

Potential Patron
Could anyone offer some direction on where to unzip the files in "Starter and Regular Armor (Witch).zip", etc from the top post? These zip are not like the others, like Shai, later in the thread.

Forgive my ignorance but the tutorial isn't helping me, sadly I can't really make sense out of the translated english.

Irreversible

Avid Affiliate
Could anyone offer some direction on where to unzip the files in "Starter and Regular Armor (Witch).zip", etc from the top post? These zip are not like the others, like Shai, later in the thread.

Forgive my ignorance but the tutorial isn't helping me, sadly I can't really make sense out of the translated english.
Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

Because Witch and Plum share their textures with Wizard and Musa starters and regular armor, respectively, they are not modified with textures.
It is a pac file that has been modified.
When decompressing the compressed file, it should be a folder structure starting with character.
Just put it in the files_to_patch folder.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Suzu, on the maid custom body i know you cannot mess with the black spots/shadows since its not using any _n for 3d. but would it be possible for you to expand the size of the f
Maid panties are the ranger's starter inners.

Suzu, on the maid custom body i know you cannot mess with the black spots/shadows since its not using any _n.dds
but would it be possible for you to expand the size of the flat texture of the panties themselves so they are not inside the body?
make her topless only*?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suzu, on the maid custom body i know you cannot mess with the black spots/shadows since its not using any _n for 3d. but would it be possible for you to expand the size of the f

Suzu, on the maid custom body i know you cannot mess with the black spots/shadows since its not using any _n.dds
but would it be possible for you to expand the size of the flat texture of the panties themselves so they are not inside the body?
make her topless only*?
Maid's original body is from chest to upper and both arms are npc's body
From the waist down the body of the ranger is used.
Each has _n.

The body of the maid that I made uses the ranger's. Naturally there are _n.

It is possible to put out the panty mesh, but I still leave it.

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
I've been trying to bungle my way through this for the last three hours, so forgive me for being blunt.

What files do i need to get the Shai completely naked, i've gotten as far as getting the underwear to go away on the starter outfits but for the life of me i can't get any further than that.

I use the Restore and Patch utility to patch my game, quit BDO, remove those exe's from my Paz folder so as not to activate the Anti Cheat (or whatever it's called), start the game from Steam, check the character creator to see that nothing has changed and quit in frustration. Rinse, repeat ad nauseam.

What am i missing here?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I've been trying to bungle my way through this for the last three hours, so forgive me for being blunt.

What files do i need to get the Shai completely naked, i've gotten as far as getting the underwear to go away on the starter outfits but for the life of me i can't get any further than that.

I use the Restore and Patch utility to patch my game, quit BDO, remove those exe's from my Paz folder so as not to activate the Anti Cheat (or whatever it's called), start the game from Steam, check the character creator to see that nothing has changed and quit in frustration. Rinse, repeat ad nauseam.

What am i missing here?
First find out how to introduce it with the steam.
I do not know.
I think there was an answer in the resrepless thread

idlogin

Potential Patron
Hi suzu, I need to ask a little bit.
If i not have skill for maya or 3Dmax program.
But i need to custom outfit.

Case
I'll remove some part of New Shudad.
How to there any way I can do it?

PS. So sorry english very bad.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi suzu, I need to ask a little bit.
If i not have skill for maya or 3Dmax program.
But i need to custom outfit.

Case
I'll remove some part of New Shudad.
How to there any way I can do it?

PS. So sorry english very bad.
If you have Photoshop and gimp skills, you can to some extent modify the texture.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
What i am doing now
These underwear gap
kMRhfxT.png

Using mesh orientation matching, shrink wrap, etc.
xupRkrT.gif

However, unlike real, when you fit it to the body, the texture will flicker, so it will be slightly removed from the body.
Then it will result this
RkxJYi7.png

However, this function will wrap exactly to the shape of the nipple lol
Men like to like everyone nipples, so leave this
ajpvgu4.png

However, I got bored because there were a lot of underwear
The completion date is undecided

zJYpt0K.png

Ana

Potential Patron
What i am doing now
These underwear gap

I'm glad your working on this, Suzu, even if it'll be a while till it's done. I love the new body you made, but I gotta have stockings. I mean, what's the point of removing everyone's pants if they aren't wearing sexy stockings?! xD

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm glad your working on this, Suzu, even if it'll be a while till it's done. I love the new body you made, but I gotta have stockings. I mean, what's the point of removing everyone's pants if they aren't wearing sexy stockings?! xD
Does that mean you are indecent? lol :tongue:

Reactions: Ana

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
pEd9A77.gif

I got tired of modifying my underwear, so if I do something else, I bind to the helm ... It seems that something is wrong lol
EFs0Huj.jpg

If you look closely at it, the legs are cut with partcut
I have to rewrite partcutdesc.xml

Kratosferico

Casual Client
What i am doing now
These underwear gap
kMRhfxT.png

Using mesh orientation matching, shrink wrap, etc.
xupRkrT.gif

However, unlike real, when you fit it to the body, the texture will flicker, so it will be slightly removed from the body.
Then it will result this
RkxJYi7.png

However, this function will wrap exactly to the shape of the nipple lol
Men like to like everyone nipples, so leave this
ajpvgu4.png

zJYpt0K.png
2 questions about maya now that i saw how you did that.
- What i have to do so maya hide what alpha channel should hide, i see it black

- On what menu (english) are the tools you used above:
"Using mesh orientation matching, shrink wrap, etc."

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
2 questions about maya now that i saw how you did that.
- What i have to do so maya hide what alpha channel should hide, i see it black

View attachment 93606
- On what menu (english) are the tools you used above:
"Using mesh orientation matching, shrink wrap, etc."
Conform vertices to a surface

Confrom wraps the vertices of one object (the wrapper) onto the surface of another object (the target).
Note: In Maya 2015 and earlier versions, Conform was called Shrinkwrap and was located in the Modeling Toolkit menus.
To conform vertices to a surface
  1. In Maya, open a scene with at least two polygon meshes.
  2. Make the target object a live surface. See Set a live surface.
  3. Select the wrapper mesh in your scene.
  4. In the main menu, select Mesh > Conform .
    The wrapper mesh automatically snaps to the surface of the target mesh.
    Tip:
    GUID-D3C6A285-EF17-45EE-8E8B-8ECEBE5662D4.png
    By default, each vertex of the wrapper mesh snaps to the closest point on the target mesh along its normal. You can change this behavior by adjusting the Conform Options ( Mesh > Conform >
    GUID-23B160F6-E1FB-4E29-94B2-7323BFE33726.png
    ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.