Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 Provided that editing min/max body part size gets fixed, is it possible I might be able to re-purpose that to make the height of the heel low enough to be almost an in-game toggle for flat/highheels?
Hmm? As I said several times, I can make the mesh of my feet flat. However, bones can not be moved.
Because even if you move the bone, it will be back in the game.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate

At a loss on this one, those files do exist, they appear on paz browser in the same location exactly, yet they fail to patch :|

exact same structure Gr

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 93372

At a loss on this one, those files do exist, they appear on paz browser in the same location exactly, yet they fail to patch :|

View attachment 93373

exact same structure Gr
S3nkN3I.gif

It seems that there are 3 people who want a maid lol

Mesh model of maid clothes is as it is
Modifications are erased in the alpha channel of the texture.
I add an attachment collar to the neck of the maid and draw on the texture

Do not turn off the attachment collar
Because the color of the skin of the head and the body is different

I uploaded the folder name again because it was incorrect

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
Hmm? As I said several times, I can make the mesh of my feet flat. However, bones can not be moved.
Because even if you move the bone, it will be back in the game.
OH! I'm sorry, I did not know that bones couldn't be edited. I thought you changed the bones in your body model because they change shape differently with body sliders. Is this what "bone weights" and such is about?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I tried doing everything right, but that outfit is the only thing that presents a problem.
The texture of the agate belt is on the lower body texture.
Have you deleted it?
By the way, the sunburn shadow of the body is _ao.dds. It will disappear if it is filled in the background color.

mrZ

Potential Patron
Hi, thanks for your mod, I install it and it works, but there have some problem
- Over 70 file failed to patch (can't find those files in .paz with paz browser anyway).
- Lahn nude body missing -> fix by "psw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds delete and restore default"
- Sorcerer and Dark Knight wear a black panty instead of full nude, also Dark knight don't have nipple texture..
- Breasts max size doesn't increase, and if I put gamecommondata in page 1 OneDrive link then the breasts doesn't change and CTD when tries to reset part of the body (also the Lahn I create for test have an ahegao eyes too :))).

I really confuse how to install this mod, I have install by:
- Uninstall complete Resorepless by choose "Reset and Uninstall Everything". <- because I have recently used this.
- Then Copy file from:
+ BDO back street fashion (2018.2.17).zip​
+ erect nipple.zip (from page 125)​
+ pbw_nude.zip​
+ NPC.zip​
+ No shadow of Tamer Breast.zip​
+ Lahn_averageset.zip​
and some file on page 125 for Shai (well, Shai work fine in game anyway) to files_to_patch folder and overwrite follow orders...​
- After that, run "Meta Injector.exe" to install and choose first line...
- Run Restore N' Patch first then run game launcher and start game..

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi, thanks for your mod, I install it and it works, but there have some problem
- Over 70 file failed to patch (can't find those files in .paz with paz browser anyway).
- Lahn nude body missing -> fix by "psw_00_uw_0000_ao.dds delete and restore default"
- Sorcerer and Dark Knight wear a black panty instead of full nude, also Dark knight don't have nipple texture..
- Breasts max size doesn't increase, and if I put gamecommondata in page 1 OneDrive link then the breasts doesn't change and CTD when tries to reset part of the body (also the Lahn I create for test have an ahegao eyes too :))).

I really confuse how to install this mod, I have install by:
- Uninstall complete Resorepless by choose "Reset and Uninstall Everything". <- because I have recently used this.
- Then Copy file from:
+ BDO back street fashion (2018.2.17).zip​
+ erect nipple.zip (from page 125)​
+ pbw_nude.zip​
+ NPC.zip​
+ No shadow of Tamer Breast.zip​
+ Lahn_averageset.zip​
and some file on page 125 for Shai (well, Shai work fine in game anyway) to files_to_patch folder and overwrite follow orders...​
- After that, run "Meta Injector.exe" to install and choose first line...
- Run Restore N' Patch first then run game launcher and start game..
About over 70 files that are not patched
There are textures and pac files that have been lost after reworking with several updates of the Black Desert.
Some of the files I put in for testing.
Since these files are uploaded without deletion, there is no problem if a patch is hit.
and Body slider does not work now

The nude bodies of characters other than Shai are also uploaded on page 125.
Because I bind to the bone, there is no distortion in the crotch. I forced my head and body together
This is because in the game it's constated, but there is a lot of animation information in the facial expressions, so it's easy to match with the constlate, but it's impossible to put a skin weight on the face that suits the animation

Last edited:

Aterpater

Potential Patron
Hi,

Any idea why this happens?

I have tried almost everything I could figure out of this thread. Nothing helps. BDO even closes in random cases when I click my Shai on the character selection page. There was no way to get rid of the underwear.
I am on an EU server.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hi,

Any idea why this happens?

I have tried almost everything I could figure out of this thread. Nothing helps. BDO even closes in random cases when I click my Shai on the character selection page. There was no way to get rid of the underwear.
I am on an EU server.
View attachment 93475
these textures is what works #en# first reload and after that run game. it will show no working then leave the #en# in textures. the #na# place in textures then re patch the game and it will work. that's how mine is working
Check the post on page 125 and after
Everybody gives an answer

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If I have time, I will fix the gap between my made nude body and the default underwear mesh.
Please do not wait and wait

Aterpater

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu,

Thanks a lot! It worked.

It was not so clear for me in that post, that
- you have to patch first with only the #en# files
- then run the game
- quit
- then copy the #na# files to the textures,
- patch again
- and run the game again.

I am sorry that I had to ask this, I realy tried to figure it out myself. I hope this little repetition helps others like me. ;)

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Hi Suzu,

Thanks a lot! It worked.

It was not so clear for me in that post, that
- you have to patch first with only the #en# files
- then run the game
- quit
- then copy the #na# files to the textures,
- patch again
- and run the game again.

I am sorry that I had to ask this, I realy tried to figure it out myself. I hope this little repetition helps others like me. ;)
What? ...no? Just place all the files you want to patch and patch once...

yanyu

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu, Thank you for everything!
I have a question,
How do I remove shadow from the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.