Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
2 questions about maya now that i saw how you did that.
- What i have to do so maya hide what alpha channel should hide, i see it black
zkxgAf2.jpg

Click the checker icon

vvW81rv.jpg

Click file

SGk7OOy.jpg

Click the folder icon

Sn7GwX8.png

Choose the same texture as diffuse

hUuvBem.png

Finished

MinusFive

Potential Patron
Has anyone made a partcutdesc.xml that is simply underwear removal? Specifically, it works along side the resorepless install settings of removing all underwear and high uncensoring. The partcutdesc.xml on pg 125 is not compatible with that install set up and results in a large amount of clipping for various outfits (both Shai and non-Shai)

I've attempted to make one myself but wasn't able to mange it sadly :( The xmls are written completely different so it makes it hard to compare and edit.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Has anyone made a partcutdesc.xml that is simply underwear removal? Specifically, it works along side the resorepless install settings of removing all underwear and high uncensoring. The partcutdesc.xml on pg 125 is not compatible with that install set up and results in a large amount of clipping for various outfits (both Shai and non-Shai)

I've attempted to make one myself but wasn't able to mange it sadly :( The xmls are written completely different so it makes it hard to compare and edit.

Copy the partcutdesc.xml from Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\character
to
Paz\files_to_patch\character
Never make changes within .resorepless folder.

everything plw_14 related can be blocked out in 9_upperbody, 10_lowerbody, and 38_underwear

until hitting BasicCutType's

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
zhnQgbo.jpg
HDUviPj.jpg

The pubic hair of all female characters
It took time to look for the shadow of a specific unknown normal map
It is possible to put such as real pubic hair.
Please paste with alpha processing.
I uploaded the UV of the reference file.

Upload page is always 125 pages

latuel

Avid Affiliate

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
jIho4FI.jpg
FswdENR.jpg
zwE23AJ.jpg
76424vx.jpg
y6fl6fq.jpg

JdSFhDY.gif

Fixing the gap between body and underwear

It is Lahn's underwear, but I think that it can be used by renaming if it is a human system.
Some may have made the import mistake.
The total number of meshes will be several hundred, so please don't complain if I make a mistake
It can not be used for rangers and tamers.
125 pages for upload

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
jIho4FI.jpg
FswdENR.jpg
zwE23AJ.jpg
76424vx.jpg
y6fl6fq.jpg

JdSFhDY.gif

Fixing the gap between body and underwear

It is Lahn's underwear, but I think that it can be used by renaming if it is a human system.
Some may have made the import mistake.
The total number of meshes will be several hundred, so please don't complain if I make a mistake
It can not be used for rangers and tamers.
125 pages for upload
1K3UJHq.jpg

I am out of order when importing meshes, and bras become socks lol

guns2549

Vivacious Visitor

Anvilshield

Potential Patron
Hey, i'm curious is there a mod out there that works with resore that makes the breasts look better and less fake/ballooned?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey, i'm curious is there a mod out there that works with resore that makes the breasts look better and less fake/ballooned?
I only enjoy mods.
It's not me who is interested in what you're talking about, but the ones that show interest are those who use my mods

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Suddenly I thought
There were a lot of modifiers in the black desert metamorphosis thread etc., but it seems that now I am the only modifier.
I want it to increase more.
I think there are people who are secretly doing personally
If I get bored with the black desert, will the modification mod be over?

ShadowAce790

Potential Patron
I'm so lost with all this, there's so many files and downloads, I've been trying for hours with nothing but failures and my shai looking like rayman, idk how to get this installed properly, i haven't played or modded this game since it was first released so now after all the updates i'm completely lost. All i really want is to get the nude mod installed for all female characters on their default costumes, I've got resorepless, bdo tools, and meta injector. IF anyone can point me in the right direction of the files ill need to achieve this i would really appreciate it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Some people want only nude bodies,
In that case, you can see the nude in the game
It will be only the character make area and the fitting area of the outfit.
As you know, you can be in underwear in the game only because you are wearing cash shop underwear.
If so, is it meaningless to want a nude body?
Enjoy by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.