Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigskies

Potential Patron
Hi Suzu,
May i know why is pubic hair eliminated? With pubic hair the characters look much better and realistic.
Or is there a way to install the pubic hair?

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
q3e6qBq.jpg
g0M7yV3.jpg
k4xgfNT.jpg
7Kx3Bjb.jpg
MgGIFIZ.jpg

With the updating of the meta injector Karlstein Robe 's UB modified texture became effective so that the body became chipped.
So we re-edited partcut.
I also modified the texture slightly.
I am using meta injector 1.7
In 1.8 the patch was not applied to all textures ...
However, it is not yet effective on JP server.
upload_2018-5-14_20-3-29.png

upload_2018-5-14_20-28-5.png

any idea how to fix this?

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
Hair whose hair is set with a hood has no part hidden.
You either modify the _ao file or rename the pac file of the hood and the pac file of the hair with it.

Or say
You can set and hide the hat with the equipment status in the game
Thanks for your help i only have one last thing which i thought i could figure out myself i thought it was a stocking (body stocking) part of the outfit i could just remove with resorepless.exe but that does not seem to be it if you could advise me how to do it.
upload_2018-5-14_22-29-29.png

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Thanks for your help i only have one last thing which i thought i could figure out myself i thought it was a stocking (body stocking) part of the outfit i could just remove with resorepless.exe but that does not seem to be it if you could advise me how to do it.View attachment 73426

Using resorepless use the censorship removal.
Stocking setting for underwear usually. censorship setting for pants tie to armor... even when sometime look stocking.

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
I've been looking all over for the textures for dk karlstein. I've searched and spent more than an hour back tracking but these BDO threads are huge. Where did you get that?

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
Ah OK that was my problem. I thought I was looking for something with pdw in front of it. Thank you for the response.

Captain Si

Vivacious Visitor
Hello Everyone and hello Suzu coming this week is a new character called Lahn The Date Given by the developers of black desert online is the 23rd of this month

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
q3e6qBq.jpg
g0M7yV3.jpg
k4xgfNT.jpg
7Kx3Bjb.jpg
MgGIFIZ.jpg

With the updating of the meta injector Karlstein Robe 's UB modified texture became effective so that the body became chipped.
So we re-edited partcut.
I also modified the texture slightly.
I am using meta injector 1.7
In 1.8 the patch was not applied to all textures ...
However, it is not yet effective on JP server.

upload_2018-5-20_22-15-4.png

The shoulder armor piece is not showing i am probably missing something obvious but i have tried what i currently know as of far still learning how to resolve any arising issues any help is appreciated thanks!

upload_2018-5-20_22-15-44.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I tried placing that texture in the texture file then patching it the file patched but there was no visual results unfortunately.
As _sho file has not modified anything, I think that it is better not to patch the file
Only UB and LB are modified

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
As _sho file has not modified anything, I think that it is better not to patch the file
Only UB and LB are modified
Shouldn’t I have to patch the shoulder file with meta injector in order for it to be implemented into the game? I had that issue with the cape,boots and gloves but for some reason I can’t figure why the top shoulders won’t work. I tried extracting the pac files and placing it in the files_to_patch also worked on some just not shoulder.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Shouldn’t I have to patch the shoulder file with meta injector in order for it to be implemented into the game? I had that issue with the cape,boots and gloves but for some reason I can’t figure why the top shoulders won’t work. I tried extracting the pac files and placing it in the files_to_patch also worked on some just not shoulder.
If you do not modify it, you do not need to patch everything because the default file is used.
Please patch again with a clean meta file

Carnage1289

Potential Patron
If you do not modify it, you do not need to patch everything because the default file is used.
Please patch again with a clean meta file
Nope no luck just to be clear where am i meant to place this. Is it meant to be in the texture folder? And then what?
pew_00_sho_0033.dds and i did the clean patch as you said nothing worked.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Nope no luck just to be clear where am i meant to place this. Is it meant to be in the texture folder? And then what?
pew_00_sho_0033.dds and i did the clean patch as you said nothing worked.
\paz\files_to_patch\character\texture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.