Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dratiant

Potential Patron
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I tried putting the <!-- --> on the lines I thought would apply to the weapon and cloak, and still no luck. Any other suggestions you might have please? Thanks so much for the time you have already taken to help me out.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 I tried putting the <!-- --> on the lines I thought would apply to the weapon and cloak, and still no luck. Any other suggestions you might have please? Thanks so much for the time you have already taken to help me out.
Currently I am busy making other 3DCG and I have not played the black desert, so I can not confirm it.
I will look it up when trying a new nude body.

edit: Try rewriting multiplemodeldesc.xml?
This file is for swapping.

Last edited:

Dratiant

Potential Patron
Currently I am busy making other 3DCG and I have not played the black desert, so I can not confirm it.
I will look it up when trying a new nude body.

edit: Try rewriting multiplemodeldesc.xml?
This file is for swapping.
Where would I start in the multiplemodeldesc file? Add the cloak to it?

G9ai

Potential Patron
I dont know how to fix this. I have this problem only with Wizard, using Resorepless and BDO for Resorepless+Meta Injector use. Can't find a solution either...
hgGojsH.png

jJWasvO.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I dont know how to fix this. I have this problem only with Wizard, using Resorepless and BDO for Resorepless+Meta Injector use. Can't find a solution either...
hgGojsH.png

jJWasvO.png
The usual black desert costume with no mood is design priority and does not fit the body.
Of course it will be the screen shot state.
Therefore They cut the body in the game.
Introducing mods means that the body protrudes from clothes that are not fitted.
I modified the female character, but I have not done male characters.

latuel

Avid Affiliate
Hello.
I tried to make lahn awakening costume transparent.(psw_00_lb_0002_hair.dds , psw_00_ub_0002_hair.dds)
but shadow on lahn's body.
p92mNZU.jpg

How can I fix this?

arapcg

Potential Patron
K62CsW.jpg

Try to use resorepless.exe
There will be more damage
jKzqbH.jpg
[/IMG]
jKzqbH.jpg

What should I do?

Last edited:

Kratosferico

Casual Client
is there a way to make some parts of an outfit slightly transparent?
Only if the game allows it for that texture.
Example: kibelius or dream lace underwear, but you cant make transparent something that by default is not supposed to be transparent.
Suzu said the name of what needs to have in order to make it transparent but i dont remember

NYK_Loki

Potential Patron
Example: kibelius or dream lace underwear, but you cant make transparent something that by default is not supposed to be transparent.
Suzu said the name of what needs to have in order to make it transparent but i dont remember
ah ok thanks

Dratiant

Potential Patron

Yeah something along the lines of the mesh needing to have transparency in it already.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Could somebody share the most updated partcutdesc.xml file to use with Suzu's costume mods? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.