Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
KP 2017-01-25
Today updated generate_hashes_command.bat unable to generate new NULL and hashes.txt, the official may have a new encryption?
This is terrible...
I think that you can use resorep-hasher.jar that Ray Wing made
Let's simulate this time.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Iwqfueu.jpg
jJQwT0x.jpg

This cute
I tried to flavor through the frill of the inner skirt
It looks like only KR server yet
90c35948bf19e4b35ba05c90fb5841ef.gif

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Two costumes received at the event
TtOPoX3.jpg
8d0OjTu.jpg
ldVZR0D.jpg
pMV6nZ6.jpg
C9xmDPS.jpg

I changed the costume of the Knights of Delpe again.
The front is men's favorite lower breast. On the back, change the shape of the cloak and draw a character (fuck) in the butt

I forgot.
I change the shape of the cloak, so I will upload the dyeing maps accordingly.

Attachments

Derpe Knights Costume.zip
1 MB · Views: 286

pvw_50_ub_0001_01_m.zip
9.3 KB · Views: 243

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Even just for witches there is no problem

Thankyou for your patience with me. I use it as you suggest and I thought I still have problem but I begin thinking it is working as intended but with a error on Grunil armor upper body part of pants for sorceress? Could you check and confirm for me? Very much odd that it works for armor but not this one hmm. I don't think it is problem on my end.

9UgTlJj.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thankyou for your patience with me. I use it as you suggest and I thought I still have problem but I begin thinking it is working as intended but with a error on Grunil armor upper body part of pants for sorceress? Could you check and confirm for me? Very much odd that it works for armor but not this one hmm. I don't think it is problem on my end.

9UgTlJj.png
I've uploaded a modified regular armor of all the races to the top page, but did you try using it?
Bell bottom is lb.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I've uploaded a modified regular armor of all the races to the top page, but did you try using it?
Bell bottom is lb.

Yes. I have the files from the first post. The starter pack for sorceress and the partcut file for all character. All of my other armor and armor in dressing room work. Only grunil is giving me this problem. :confused:
I have redownloaded all files again. Tomorrow I will retry the install from beginning and tell you the results. Thanks

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yes. I have the files from the first post. The starter pack for sorceress and the partcut file for all character. All of my other armor and armor in dressing room work. Only grunil is giving me this problem. :confused:
I have redownloaded all files again. Tomorrow I will retry the install from beginning and tell you the results. Thanks
I sometimes do it, but I forgot to put the dds texture in one of the two texture folders. That may be possible. Other possible things are not updating hashes.txt or not being done. The situation is uncertain, though.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
aww. I can't seem to get it to work for grunil. Here is a gif I made. It shows default armor, agerian, taritas and finally grunil which has leg problems.

36VjoT2.gif

I run generate hashes command in
\paz\patcher_resources

I put texture files (starter and regular pack from first post) in
\paz\patcher_resources\texture
\paz\files_to_patch\character\texture
\character\texture

I put partcutdesc.xml in
\character
\paz\files_patched\character
\paz\patcher_resources\character

I run meta injector from
\paz

I would like to better understand partcutdesc.xml too. I think it is a little bit odd for my alt Tamer. I can see her nipples poking out of shirt. cute but not what I want hahaha

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
aww. I can't seem to get it to work for grunil. Here is a gif I made. It shows default armor, agerian, taritas and finally grunil which has leg problems.

36VjoT2.gif

\paz\patcher_resources

\character\texture

I put partcutdesc.xml in
\character

I run meta injector from
\paz

I would like to better understand partcutdesc.xml too. I think it is a little bit odd for my alt Tamer. I can see her nipples poking out of shirt. cute but not what I want hahaha
Please reset meta manually and patch it again. Rename the backup meta or delete it and check the file with the game launcher start, so reload it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If you apply nude mods, body polygons and costume polygons suffer. If you do not cover it, the amount of data will increase and the game will become heavy. Cut the body to reduce weight and give priority to costumes. Partcutdesc.xml is its role.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
World wide slave
07gbStk.jpg
yFJ4veJ.jpg
D5L2dRE.jpg
0zerepq.jpg
DHxwIt7.jpg
Pdp7UGB.jpg
xZBmXPb.jpg
2ziaJAf.jpg
Ivd5gyn.jpg
xQe91uW.jpg

I am sorry if the sentences are wrong
I do not know well so I borrowed help from erotic site:tongue:
I separate sentences in 0034_hair and 0034_01_hair.

Why is witch wearing three piles for some reason. So the lower letters overlap.

Attachments

Kibelius.zip
4.2 MB · Views: 379

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

36VjoT2.gif

\paz\patcher_resources

\character\texture

I put partcutdesc.xml in
\character

I run meta injector from
\paz

I understood the cause. I used character slots in the esthetics when testing textures, but in fact the textures I use for Grunil seem to be different in the game.
I modified the texture used in the game so I uploaded it.
Upload to thread top Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu
Az2DtxW.jpg

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I understood the cause. I used character slots in the esthetics when testing textures, but in fact the textures I use for Grunil seem to be different in the game.
I modified the texture used in the game so I uploaded it.
Upload to thread top Black Desert Online - Outfit and Other Costume Mods by Suzu

Ahhh so it wasn't just me making mistakes install! thanks for checking for me! it was driving me up the wall lol!

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
pDCEct3.jpg
Wzo7YBz.jpg
XsAjlSW.jpg
ZmnHmBE.jpg
0vAQKkq.jpg
The texture of Sorceress' regular armor did not match with PAC file and it was disgusted. Change too much ...
Changed Grunil slightly
The under shirt of the high neck is _sho, but it is in the regular armor set. Since it changes too much, it is different from the number with the same name, so please be careful.
There is no mistake if you download everything lol

Tamer and Ranger also come in
Tamer has become somewhat ...

Last edited:

heluo187

Casual Client
pDCEct3.jpg
Wzo7YBz.jpg
XsAjlSW.jpg
ZmnHmBE.jpg
0vAQKkq.jpg
The texture of Sorceress' regular armor did not match with PAC file and it was disgusted. Change too much ...
Changed Grunil slightly
The under shirt of the high neck is _sho, but it is in the regular armor set. Since it changes too much, it is different from the number with the same name, so please be careful.
There is no mistake if you download everything lol

Tamer and Ranger also come in
Tamer has become somewhat ...

看起来好极了!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.