Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
4aKgfp5.jpg
n5x9hVz.jpg
z5mTqWu.jpg

Vixen removed the lb pants. In addition, it increased the permeation of stockings.

Lahr arcien Since underwear has remnants of the mesh after modification, why do not I do it a bit more trial and error ...

Upload only vixen.
Oh I knew I tried to make it right I copied left and right so I guessed lol
But today I have no time so I'm sorry

heluo187

Casual Client
4aKgfp5.jpg
n5x9hVz.jpg
z5mTqWu.jpg

Vixen removed the lb pants. In addition, it increased the permeation of stockings.

Lahr arcien Since underwear has remnants of the mesh after modification, why do not I do it a bit more trial and error ...

Upload only vixen.
This underwear modification looks great.
Your PS technology and creativity are really good

higher

Vivacious Visitor
How to delete male characters nude mod?

I don't want to see the man's buff..

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How to delete male characters nude mod?

I don't want to see the man's buff..
If you replace the texture with uw of pgm, phm, pkm, pnm, pmw in the black desert \ texture folder to original, or edit partcutdesc.xml, the man wears pants.

maramsp

Potential Patron
4aKgfp5.jpg
n5x9hVz.jpg
z5mTqWu.jpg

Upload only vixen.

Thank you!

But would it be possible to remake the vixen where you have the (amazing) stockings of the vixen outfit itself too?
I mean, i like the stockings of the vixen outfit more then i like the lahr arcien stockings.
The lahr arcient stockings only look nice since the top of the stockings comes out above the top of the vixen stockings.
So if that would be possible, that would be awesome1

For the rest the vixen outfit's top looks really amazing. So to say, when youre walking around the game world, only i know, my tamer has a tiny little secret :)

Keep up this good work, and can you let me know if you can do my request with the stockings?
I would have done it myself, but for some reason, i cannot add an alpha layer to the texture which removes the textures.

Cheers, Mara

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thank you!

But would it be possible to remake the vixen where you have the (amazing) stockings of the vixen outfit itself too?
I mean, i like the stockings of the vixen outfit more then i like the lahr arcien stockings.
The lahr arcient stockings only look nice since the top of the stockings comes out above the top of the vixen stockings.
So if that would be possible, that would be awesome1

For the rest the vixen outfit's top looks really amazing. So to say, when youre walking around the game world, only i know, my tamer has a tiny little secret :)

Keep up this good work, and can you let me know if you can do my request with the stockings?
I would have done it myself, but for some reason, i cannot add an alpha layer to the texture which removes the textures.

Cheers, Mara
dTOGajZ.jpg

It is troublesome to match the handle, so I do not know the energy ...
I will upload the texture so please refer.

Attachments

pbw_00_lb_0018_dec.zip
172.6 KB · Views: 207

maramsp

Potential Patron
dTOGajZ.jpg

It is troublesome to match the handle, so I do not know the energy ...
I will upload the texture so please refer.

Im going to try to help you:

You said youve removed the lower body texture dds at first, so maybe you can just remove a bit of that texture (with creating an alpha layer) where the undergarments are.

Here is what you need to make invisible of the texture:

TntLmAd.jpg

To my knowledge, the part that hides the vagina, is what is surrounded with black. So maybe you could just remove that part.
If its not (check it by checking upskirt while wearing the outfit, lol) then it should be the blue part.

So, if im not mistaken, if you remove just the black part, and nothing else, and still keep both the lower and upper body together, we have the vixen outfit, alongside the stockings that come with the vixen outfit.

Its just that with your last attempt, you have copied the upper part of the lahr arcien stockings onto the vixen outfit.
And as it self, the vixen outfit comes with stockings:

TvbfmVW.jpg

So, would it be possible to keep the stockings of the second picture intact, and change the outfit only so that it a pantyless outfit?

Thanks in advance again :)

Cheers, Mara

Btw, if you want me to retype this text in japanese, i can try to put all this text in google translate, and then pm it to you :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Im going to try to help you:

You said youve removed the lower body texture dds at first, so maybe you can just remove a bit of that texture (with creating an alpha layer) where the undergarments are.

Here is what you need to make invisible of the texture:

TntLmAd.jpg

To my knowledge, the part that hides the vagina, is what is surrounded with black. So maybe you could just remove that part.
If its not (check it by checking upskirt while wearing the outfit, lol) then it should be the blue part.

So, if im not mistaken, if you remove just the black part, and nothing else, and still keep both the lower and upper body together, we have the vixen outfit, alongside the stockings that come with the vixen outfit.

Its just that with your last attempt, you have copied the upper part of the lahr arcien stockings onto the vixen outfit.
And as it self, the vixen outfit comes with stockings:

TvbfmVW.jpg

So, would it be possible to keep the stockings of the second picture intact, and change the outfit only so that it a pantyless outfit?

Cheers, Mara

Btw, if you want me to retype this text in japanese, i can try to put all this text in google translate, and then pm it to you :)
You can check the pre-packed features with the meta injector in the game. The way to do it is simply to detach the costume. You can use it to modify the technique and check it. Please remove the unnecessary parts with the alpha channel (black), please remove them.Because it is impossible to correct by painting rgb black, it is best to erase with Alpanel only during modification.

maramsp

Potential Patron
Got it to work!
Even with the right stocking!
2017-02-02_196050103.JPG

But now i have a new request concerning this outfit.

You have copied the round things from the lahr arcien stockings to the vixen outfit stockings.
Would it be possible to redo this, but then without the increased permeation of the stoickings?
Thanks in advance again for this.
As for now, my tamer has her tiny little secret :)

maramsp

Potential Patron
For some reason, i have an invisble part of my body when i use your texture, Suzu.
The part where the vagina is, is invisible.
If i try to use the patch found in the other thread from blackfire, then some parts of the armor start to glitch.
Is there a way to solve this Suzu? Since in your screenshots, you have no invisibility, or glitches.

maramsp

Potential Patron
Btw, suzu!
I found out how to do the underwear!
Its just a matter of putting the same texture in all the pieces of the underwear, with the exception of the stockings.
For example, in the underwear i mean, there are 2 file names:
pew_00_uw_0031, pew_00_uw_0031_02_dec
What you need to do, is edit the texture, without the black background in it, in this case that is:
pew_00_uw_0031_02_dec
Then you have to copy that whole texture, and paste it in the
pew_00_uw_0031
So now you have exactly the same texture there too, so "Without" the black texture background.
This way, it removes the mesh, and as i think that the texture with the black background is actually the mesh.
This way i have made a t-back thong. Just trying to perfect it for now. When its done, i show the results :)

Cheers again from Mara

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
For some reason, i have an invisble part of my body when i use your texture, Suzu.
The part where the vagina is, is invisible.
If i try to use the patch found in the other thread from blackfire, then some parts of the armor start to glitch.
Is there a way to solve this Suzu? Since in your screenshots, you have no invisibility, or glitches.

You do not use the modified partcutdesc.xml. Please use partcut_all_character uploading to the top post The place of installation is shown in the thread of my nude texture. It is a case using meta injector to the last.

maramsp

Potential Patron
You do not use the modified partcutdesc.xml. Please use partcut_all_character uploading to the top post The place of installation is shown in the thread of my nude texture. It is a case using meta injector to the last.

So you say this:
Download partcut_all_character
Paste it in c:\program files (x86)\Black desert Online\character and in black desert online\paz\files to patch
Then run the meta injector
And then it should work?'

Thanks again :)

maramsp

Potential Patron
Tried using your partcutdesc, but still the texture glitches.
You know what ive done wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.