Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuzuto

Potential Patron

Hi,Suzu
How can I fix shai for nude?

Harold

Potential Patron
Hallo,Suzu,may I ask how to get the sleeve from Atanis outfit back, I like this sleeve very much but the sleeve is deleted after installing the mod,My character is Valkyrie. what should i do?I would appreciate it if you could help me. Thank you for your hard work and happy christmas

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 100890Hallo,Suzu,may I ask how to get the sleeve from Atanis outfit back, I like this sleeve very much but the sleeve is deleted after installing the mod,My character is Valkyrie. what should i do?I would appreciate it if you could help me. Thank you for your hard work and happy christmas
Early armor modifications
Only the texture is modified.
So in this case you just need to put the sleeve back

Upload the original texture here.

Attachments

pew_00_ub_0032.dds
682.8 KB · Views: 137

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey suzu these 3 2 got me stumped :p
View attachment 100377
(1) Banha mystic outfit
This is the only Banha set correct pcw_00_*_0002?
<!-- <File>1_pc/16_pcw/armor/10_lowerbody/pcw_00_lb_0002.pac</File> -->
<!-- <File>1_pc/16_pcw/armor/10_lowerbody/pcw_00_lb_0002_dm.pac</File> -->
doesn't seem to be working though

<!-- <File>1_pc/16_pcw/armor/10_lowerbody/pcw_00_hand_0002.pac</File> -->
<!-- <File>1_pc/16_pcw/armor/10_lowerbody/pcw_00_hand_0002_dm.pac</File> -->
one fixed. :|

(2) awaken weapons make certain parts disappear
for example on Lahn the Hand, Sho, UB disappear when the awaken weapon is in hand.

(3) I want to remove underwear only, while having the UB/LB remain on certain costumes
Rabbit underwear sticks through my costumes UB, how would I go about this in the partcut?

1357 modded files, So I can't use your posted partcut had to add each costume manually and these are the last issues i'm currently facing.
Pay attention to pac file allocation.
The lower body pac does not always have the lower body. If there are many mesh divisions, they are in other pac.

9e5ZKXQ.jpg

meybe cloak
7vi9aIT.jpg

Fixed mystic crotch disappearing
Modify partcutdesc.xml

Harold

Potential Patron
Early armor modifications
Only the texture is modified.
So in this case you just need to put the sleeve back

Upload the original texture here.

Thanks for your help suzu,I ’m really sorry to bother you, but I still have some problems. How to remove the bra but keep the sleeves, , I really dont know which part need to remove. Could you please guide me

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Merry Xmas Suzu.

H Harold You need to open UV map in modeling software, then by selecting the edges on the model you should see them being highlighted on the UV map.
However there is dirty way to do it - paint different areas of original texture in different colors, then load it in game. You should be able to see which area of texture is used for part you are interested in.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 100899
Thanks for your help suzu,I ’m really sorry to bother you, but I still have some problems. How to remove the bra but keep the sleeves, , I really dont know which part need to remove. Could you please guide me
2loQcS5.png

edit : Since the original texture does not have an alpha channel, generate it.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
thanks a ton, if possible you could explain how to remove underwear from a cut while leaving the nude
bunny outfit shows through costume UB same time i have to have nude-UB or there's a hole.
If you disable <BasicCutType Name = "Underwear">, the body of your underwear will not be cut.
However, depending on the type of underwear, the body may disappear.
In that case, specify the underwear file with <CutType Name = "*****">.

Harold

Potential Patron
Sorry suzu bothered you again. May i ask this two tulles and decoration in which DDS? My Outfit is snowflakes. I looked for it all night and couldn't find it.Thx for you help.

Burdamus

Vivacious Visitor
Please tell Suzu. Where to find this transparent item

Attachments

• 2019-12-27_113839427.PNG
    2019-12-27_113839427.PNG
    8.6 MB · Views: 393
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.