Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaway7

Vivacious Visitor
5f5941a3235af02537461cf3b0916a96.jpg
Halp! What do I have to comment out to get my Sorc's arm back XD

This happenes on every costume BTW. Even default clothes.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
5f5941a3235af02537461cf3b0916a96.jpg

Pearl Abyss has always misnamed the right arm bone.
I think it was the upper arm and upper arm twist.
Maybe they fixed them.
In the case of Sorceress, the mesh has been modified several times. It is always a silent correction.

I will investigate if there is time.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
NA server. My Sorcerer lost her right arm after last week's update and after this last Tuesday's update are still missing. If I use reseporeless the arm is there but with Suzu's body mesh using only meta injector and no reseporles the right arm is missing.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
After this last update now my Sorcerer is missing her right arm. I removed all my armor and pearl items still right arm is missing. Tried all the armors in pearlshop does not work. But if I try on a underwear in pearlshop the arm comes back. In the character edit screen the right arm reappear on body slider and with basic underwear. Right arm goes missing with other armors . If I use resoreples and meta injector the arm is back. but if I meta inject with suzu's erect nipple files my sorcerer's right arm is gone again. Gloves and armor shows but the arm is missing.

Sorc arm gone, NA server as well.
NA server. My Sorcerer lost her right arm after last week's update and after this last Tuesday's update are still missing. If I use reseporeless the arm is there but with Suzu's body mesh using only meta injector and no reseporles the right arm is missing.
WigEPhY.jpg

Verification:
In the case of default underwear or underwear in a cash shop, the right arm does not disappear.

qJaOdld.jpg

The right arm disappears when wearing the armor of the default armor or cash shop.
In other words, if you wear armor, your right arm will disappear.

rTC1nnm.jpg

Fix so that there is a cause to partcutdesc.xml.

Upload to this link

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
WigEPhY.jpg

Verification:
In the case of default underwear or underwear in a cash shop, the right arm does not disappear.

qJaOdld.jpg

The right arm disappears when wearing the armor of the default armor or cash shop.
In other words, if you wear armor, your right arm will disappear.

rTC1nnm.jpg

Fix so that there is a cause to partcutdesc.xml.

Upload to this link
....... This line .....
<BasicCutType Name="EnchantArm">
  <Path>1_Pc/2_PHW/Weapon/28_EnchantArm</Path>
</BasicCutType>

..... To disable .....
<BasicCutType Name="EnchantArm">
<!-- <Path>1_Pc/2_PHW/Weapon/28_EnchantArm</Path> --->
</BasicCutType>

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
NA server, Verified working after Suzu's partcutdesc.xml update. Sorcerer now has her right arm back on all costumes. Thank you for the fast fix.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
I download the 4 texture files that fixes the dark area on nude shai, but her skin is still dark when nude in the clothed area. Could you upload the shai .pac file and texture files or tell me which files I need on post 2486.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I download the 4 texture files that fixes the dark area on nude shai, but her skin is still dark when nude in the clothed area. Could you upload the shai .pac file and texture files or tell me which files I need on post 2486.
here

loshort

Potential Patron
How can I find the file name of "Specific Outfit"? For example, how do you find "Crayodel Soldier Outfit"?
Please help
I would like to know "pew_xx_ub_xxxx"

Last edited:

Edouard

Potential Patron
Hello,

I have a question, i use the last partcutdesc files but all old armor have some holes (Tyrie, Puff mini...).
How can i fix that ? because if i take an oldest partcutdesc, it's the new armors which have some holes..

Thank for your help

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How can I find the file name of "Specific Outfit"? For example, how do you find "Crayodel Soldier Outfit"?
Please help
I would like to know "pew_xx_ub_xxxx"
New christmas costume
pw_10_ub_0038.pac
pw_10_ub_0038_dm.pac
pw_10_lb_0038.pac
pw_10_lb_0038_dm.pac
pw_10_hand_0038.pac
pw_10_hand_0038_dm.pac
pw_10_foot_0038.pac ( plw_10_foot_0038_dm.pac )
pw_10_hel_0038.pac
pw_10_sho_0038.pac
pw_10_sho_0038_dm.pac ( Shai sho has no damage )
pw_10_cloak_0038_w.pac ( plw_10_cloak_0038.pac )
pw_10_cloak_0038_dm_w.pac ( Shai cloak has no damage )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.