Black Desert Nude Textures for Resorepless Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
OAOMvFa.jpg

XES9GPI.jpg

kUDnZLH.jpg

NDKWLdg.jpg

Cz4Xkoj.jpg

JyXKQbd.jpg

Pe18pPh.jpg

HG9httv.jpg

Just my 5 Cents. Without BlackFireBR, Joku and Tim Mae, there would be no Mod. It´s not finished, some Details are mssing, but i will update it soon i think.https://www.undertow.club/members/blackfirebr.2727/
There are 2 Versions, one with Hair, one shaved. The Textures with Hair are heavy in WIP.

You need to copy my Textures to the Folder of the Resporless Mod from BlackfireBR you can find here. Have Fun.

Attachments

hair.rar
4.8 MB · Views: 546

version2.rar
4.9 MB · Views: 646

Last edited:

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
ye, hair is difficult and i´m in the learning prozess, it does not look good atm i know^^

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
could u make pubic hair more hairy??
like brazillian??
Hey, who said Brazilian girls are hairy? They are actually mostly waxed. Have you ever heard of Brazilian Wax? :tongue:

To the author of the topic: Great work, this is exactly what some people were requesting me to do.

Can an make a couple of suggestions?
- Change the title of the thread to "Black Desert Nude Textures for Resorepless Nude Mod" so people know that your mod is specifically the textures only.
- Put a link to my thread, since they are going to have to install my Patcher anyway in order for that to work.
- Tell people that they need to place those textures in the "character/texture" folder after installing my patch.

Keep up with the good work!

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Hi Nergo.

Do you mind if I use your Hi-Rez and add tattoos?

I sort of got the alignment figured out on the tattoos.
ie. the picture below.
elftatoo-png.54641

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
Have Fun, you can use the Textures without a Problem. Give Credit to Tim Mae and Joku. My Textures are modified Versions from the Standard Versions of this skins.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Have Fun, you can use the Textures without a Problem. Give Credit to Tim Mae and Joku. My Textures are modified Versions from the Standard Versions of this skins.
All righty, cool.

I'll be adding the tattoos, tramp stamp, hand marking blemish, and pus drip.

Jeany

Casual Client
is it possible that the today's 850mb patch messed it up again? since today im getting a corrupt file message after selecting my char =(

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
Every Patch you need to uninstall the mod and if that´s not work delete the version.dat and do the repair.

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
Make it a little less hairy and it will look perfect. actuall, Tim Mae's original version was perfect for me but he is not working on the mod anymore (Too sad) I kinda wished you could continue making it for other classes.

Nergo

Vivacious Visitor
sry the Desert and Nodewars and Stuff is taking my toll atm, i will update, but i don´t know when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.