BG's with girls (1 Viewer)

kakashi07

Potential Patron
Hi. I'm looking for some BG's with anime girls in the background.I've only found 3 of them,maybe anyone would like to share some more.Thanks. ::)

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Well it depends on what youre looking for, so answer these questions please:

1. I personally think that there should be no guy in the bg obviously sitting on a throne surrounded by girls, but would you?
2. Do you want tall (700x825) bgs or is the original (700x600) size fine? I can do both.
3. Are there certain series that you would like the bg have characters of? (naruto girls for example)
If so, then name those series please.
4. Do you want the girls just sit there or do you want there to be "action" in the bg? (movementless of course)

I've been thinking to make some bgs like these for a short while but never did anything about it until now.

After you've answered those questions I can get working on making the types that you want.
Or then you can just say no thanks and I do nothing.

EDIT: okay I was thinking this as a request too much. I made two tall bgs, nothing special though:
EYrpk.png
OvOoL.png

Are they the kind youre looking for? tell me what you think.

kakashi07

Potential Patron
Thanks for your help,I think a lot of people searched for BGs like these.To answer your questions:

1.Definately no guy in the background
2.If the latest version uses the tall ones,then yes,tall ones are fine.
3.No specific series.
4.Not important,whatever you can find.

Thanks.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
kakashi07 said:
Thanks for your help,I think a lot of people searched for BGs like these.To answer your questions:

1.Definately no guy in the background
2.If the latest version uses the tall ones,then yes,tall ones are fine.
3.No specific series.
4.Not important,whatever you can find.

Thanks.
Looks like you posted right before I modified my first post so theres two bg's for you.
And now that I know what youre looking for, I'll go search for bg potential.

Scyth118

Potential Patron
The two you posted are pretty much exactly what I was looking for earlier as well.

It's like MAGIC : D

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Well Im glad you guys like them. :)

I managed to create one more bg today, not tall though.
l3NFU.png

Its a shame there is not room for legs, it would have made a nice tall bg.

Now I dont know when I get the time to search for more of the like, but I will defitinely make more thats for sure.
Its nice to work on something different once in a while after all.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Back with more awesomeness, two tall ones and two small ones.

TALL: (the only difference with these two is that when you zoom in, the other version has the girls blindfolded and the other doesnt)
dSTGc.jpg
oquOQ.jpg

SMALL: (the first one works best with maximized zoom in, so that the girls heads wont look too big in the bg. The second is not as limited as the first one.)
qa8sV.jpg
09Yry.jpg

Anyway I'll smallen all the bg thumbnails so it wont take a year to load this page for those with a slow connection.

I also have other BG's with girls but they all have a plain white background behind the girls, and blending them in most of the bgs is a pain in the ass and impossible for me.
Do you want them as they are or should I try to find a simple enough bg to put them in? Also if I did that, what type of bg, dungeon, classroom, bedroom, etc.?

One more question, should I add the name for each bg? I just name them all as: "Girls 1, Girls 2...and so on" anyway. And if theyre from a series should I point that out?

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
Okay well I wont put any info of these bgs because nobody asked yet. But heres more:

TALL:
9TQ3W.jpg

SMALL: (the second works with max zoom or little less the best, the other two arent that limited.)
HkDlH.jpg
iLVsJ.jpg
KZ1Ce.jpg

Second one is a bit too close but I added it anyway.

Thats all for today, I would have posted one more but im trying to extend the pattern in the bg of the bg which is pain in the ass, I'll do it if I can.

kuroryuu

Potential Patron
kuroryuu said:
Thats all for today, I would have posted one more but im trying to extend the pattern in the bg of the bg which is pain in the ass, I'll do it if I can.
Mwahahaha I did it! I was able to extend it well enough, I also made one more other bg which is a small one:

Tall:

Small: (works pretty well with every zoom from her buttcheeks barely showing to the maxinum...well see for yourselves whats best.)

G

Gentleman Bones

Just going to leave this right here; one of my personal favorite backgrounds. It doesn't really work if you zoom out far, though.

Attachments

• sexyprison.png
    sexyprison.png
    278.4 KB · Views: 6,035

brownlover

Potential Patron
when i import those backgrounds its just a corner of the bg. How do i stretch it to fill the background? Please and thanks

Scyth118

Potential Patron
brownlover said:
when i import those backgrounds its just a corner of the bg. How do i stretch it to fill the background? Please and thanks

Are you using the new version of SDT? Download ModGuy's newest loader and import the pictures as a background. I tried it with the image two posts above mine and it worked fine. Granted, a lot of these are wayyy too small to really be effective, but they do fill the background just fine.

Nigida

Potential Patron
Some Backgrounds with Queens Blade Characters in it that I made from Images I found on the web. They are meant to be zoomed in. Hope you like it.

[attachthumb=1] [attachthumb=2] [attachthumb=3] [attachthumb=4]

[attachthumb=5] [attachthumb=6] [attachthumb=7] [attachthumb=8]

Attachments

• Queens Blade BG 8.png
    Queens Blade BG 8.png
    614.6 KB · Views: 1,519
  • Queens Blade BG 7.png
    Queens Blade BG 7.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,448
  • Queens Blade BG 6.png
    Queens Blade BG 6.png
    904.7 KB · Views: 1,780
  • Queens Blade BG 5.png
    Queens Blade BG 5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,157
  • Queens Blade BG 4.png
    Queens Blade BG 4.png
    650.8 KB · Views: 1,610
  • Queens Blade BG 3.png
    Queens Blade BG 3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,599
  • Queens Blade BG 2.png
    Queens Blade BG 2.png
    531.9 KB · Views: 1,443
  • Queens Blade BG.png
    Queens Blade BG.png
    993.4 KB · Views: 2,172

Moocher

Vivacious Visitor
Here's a few nice ones

Attachments

• bible-black-orgy.jpg
    bible-black-orgy.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,958
  • manga-hentai-wallpaper09.jpg
    manga-hentai-wallpaper09.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,425
  • sailor-moon-hentai-naked2.jpg
    sailor-moon-hentai-naked2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,677

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.