Melkiah

Potential Patron
From what I have researched, we need the .xml files from the mega in the first post. However, the mega is down and I can't get anyone on the modding discord to send them to me.

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
From what I have researched, we need the .xml files from the mega in the first post. However, the mega is down and I can't get anyone on the modding discord to send them to me.
Ok cool. As soon as you find something can you let me know. I'm a noob with this modding stuff, but seeing that other people are having the same problem makes me feel a little better.

Deleted member 266707

Potential Patron
I copied the paz I extratced from the Suzu folder, directly to the paz in the BDO folder.
Hey man, one last thing. I finally actually got it to work, at least partially...lol. My guardians nipples are showing now, but not the vagina. And now that's the same with my other characters. Did you have that issue?

Dante

Potential Patron
i've used this for years and after the last patch it stopped working. any time i run meta injector the game just patches its self and says blackdesert32.dat damaged

Elleandrias

Potential Patron
So i'm new to the BDO mods and i was wondering what would happen if i accidentally did not replace the modded Pad00-.meta file with the unmodded version i have saved. Just incase i screw up at all O.o

GoofTroop

Potential Patron
Heya, I really appreciate all the work you have done on this. Have you ever messed with skill effect colors by chance? I've been digging into the particlevariation.xml file trying to change colors of Guardian Awakening skills, mostly just a trial and error thing at the moment. If you have any tips I'm all ears. Thanks so much either way!

joulina

Potential Patron
Hello! I'm trying to run this mod on the Gamez black desert private server and resorepless keeps crashing when I click on it? It doesn't load at all! Can anyone help me plz :(

Zeaner1231

Potential Patron
I can't seem to able to download and install the nude mod as I inject it and open the client it failed. So, can you maybe provide pictures or video to show how to download for steam as I am really noobies in modding yet. XD ahhaahah thank you

Aphrodite

Casual Client
I've asked this elsewhere and haven't gotten any answers...

Tamer has two different starter underwear textures - one for character creation and one for in-game. If you choose "remove starter" it only removes the char creation one, so she can't be nude in-game. Does anyone know what file the in-game one is, and how to change it? I'd really like the option to toggle underwear in-game, since it works for all my other classes.

Also, I couldn't find how to add 3D nips to Lahn if anyone knows that as well! Been maining Lahn for years now and never got it working with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.