Ayuda con las posiciones para STD (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter xWolffex
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
X

xWolffex

Hola, quisiera ver si alguien me puede ayudar con los mods de las posiciones para el SDT como las Animtools y que me lo expliquen en Español ya que me confunden y no se como activar el mod en el juego.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hola Wolffe.
Necesitas de leer (y pero tranducir, con Google, por ejemplo) el 'setup guide' dentro el ZIP.

Lo siento pero no puedo te ayudar mucho, porque no hablo muy bien español y no conosco el Loader...
Si tienes questiones sobre el guide, puedes preguntarlas aqui en español y voy a tratar de traducir para sby sby o otros personas que pueden ayudarte.

Esta es importante tambien:

Animtools Overview said:
This mod allows users to create and load new animation positions, as seen around the forums.
It creates and uses specific text files to represent these positions.
The mod can be run by itself in place of where the Loader is(called editmode), or it can be loaded as a mod (called loadermode)
These modes focus on different features of the mod~ editmode shows the keymappings and current values of the settings in an extended window, while loadermode hides the button controls on the modpage and registers convenient keys through a settings file.

read the 'setup guide' to get the correct files in place to use the mod.
read 'user guide - editmode' if you wish to create your own positions
read 'user guide - loadermode' if you wish to actually use the positions with the Loader.

also, if the version numbers are old in the documentation, it is because i am too lazy to change them for every update

Last edited:

Iago

Content Creator
xWolffex, mándame un privado explicando con un poco más de detalle que problemas te da exactamente el animtools y trataré de responderte.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Para la facilidad de la disposición, sugeriría descargar mi loaderpack con las cosas juntas ya. Utilice la tecla f2 para seleccionar posiciones específicas de los archivos de texto de posición animtools en la carpeta de configuración. Algunas posiciones comunes son teclas de acceso rápido en las otras teclas f
Enlaces en la firma

for ease of setup, i would suggest downloading my loaderpack with things already put together. use the f2 key to select specific positions from the animtools position text files in the settings folder. some common positions are hotkeyed on the other f keys
links in signature

google translate

jaime

Potential Patron
Para la facilidad de la disposición, sugeriría descargar mi loaderpack con las cosas juntas ya. Utilice la tecla f2 para seleccionar posiciones específicas de los archivos de texto de posición animtools en la carpeta de configuración. Algunas posiciones comunes son teclas de acceso rápido en las otras teclas f
Enlaces en la firma

for ease of setup, i would suggest downloading my loaderpack with things already put together. use the f2 key to select specific positions from the animtools position text files in the settings folder. some common positions are hotkeyed on the other f keys
links in signature

google translate
Hola ya descarge tu pack pero aun no puedo acceder a las posisiones o no se como aserlo cuando le doy a la tecla f2 solo aumenta el brillo me puedes decir que acer

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.