Audio Dialogue not working (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter lonewolf4545
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

lonewolf4545

I downloaded the Kidnapped daughter audio mod, and I cant seem to get it to play. Any help?

kjon

Potential Patron
Just open the game, go to Modding panel, then in Import (on the left) click on swf mod, then select the swf file of the audio dialogue, then double click, click on open or press enter, and after all that just hit play.
It should work fine 8)

Alx_j0

Potential Patron
kjon said:
Just open the game, go to Modding panel, then in Import (on the left) click on swf mod, then select the swf file of the audio dialogue, then double click, click on open or press enter, and after all that just hit play.
It should work fine 8)
Hey. So, this isn't working for me, none of the .swf files show up for selection. Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

kjon

Potential Patron
Hey. So, this isn't working for me, none of the .swf files show up for selection. Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?
Maybe you don't find the right folder or file? Because in my case it always show all the .swf files (the audio dialogues, and also other .swf files, such as characters....) in a folder called Characters, that I've created. If not, then, I don't know what is happening... but, I hope you will be able to solve it :)

Alx_j0

Potential Patron
Ok, the problem is that the audio mods I'm downloading from here are actually exe files and not swf (I assume that doesn't happen for other people) which is why the loader can't detect them. Still haven't found a solution. I hope someone here knows what's up.

kjon

Potential Patron
Dude, you're downloading of Solidfiles? If that is the case, go to the link of the dialogue (the one or ones you want to download) and click on Direct Download, then you'll be able to download the swf file. OR execute de exe file, and download the file with that (is a download manager). Just unmark the annoying programs, and then the manager will download the .swf file in your desktop. Hope it FINALLY works for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.