[PC] Atelier Tia (2D Action/Adventure/Fighting Game) (1 Viewer)

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Hi, I'm MenZ Studio, the creator of Virgin Invader. I'm working on my new project name "Atelier Tia". It's inspire by Odin Sphere and Oboro Muramasa from Vanillaware and Atelier Series from Gust.
Atelier Tia is 18+ action/beatem up game with comedy theme and fighting challenge. If you're boring because of too many RPG/Maker projects or game over rape type games.
Atelier is a good choice for you!

Project Name : Atelier Tia
Type : Action/ Adventure/ Fighting
Theme : Alchemist/ Medieval /Comedy/ Hentai
Fetishes : Victory Reward/ Game Over Rape/ Ryona/ Rape/ Monster/ Yuri/ Futa/ Mind Break or Control

2678165150983252161.png
upload_2016-10-29_11-21-6.gif

You play as alchemist girl name "Tia". She live with (cute?)monster name "Poppo" in an atelier outside of the town. One day, Tia travel to the town for send alchemist items to her customers but a strange event happening in the town. This event change her peaceful life and she have to travel in many areas to collects many ingredients for create item that can help people in the town.

I'm not good with long writing and don't want to spoil the game. Here game demo link. Please test it by yourself

< Demo Link V0.04 (04/11/2016)>
Google Drive :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByJpP8nIRAxwY1JjdGFxWkhwNzA
(if you can't start game. Please read "Readme-Can not start game" in game folder. It's may help)

Game Detail (when it's completed) :
- Most of images are animate
- Comedy theme with cutscenes
- 8 stages (Prologue Stage in demo not count)
- 40+ enemy types (35% female, 5% futa and 60% for male and monster)
- All stage boss are hot girls that Tia need to punish
- 80+ sex sprites!!!
- CG Animations!!!
- Upgrade and Equipment System (Not implement yet)
- Alchemist Items that will help Tia in this dangerous(pervert) adventure.
- Very Easy to Very Hard difficulty (Only Normal for now. You can change it in option but no effect)
- Gamepad Supported (Can't config buttons but maybe in the future)

Screenshot

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

MenZ Studio - Blog :
http://menzstudio357.blogspot.com/

MenZ Studio - Patreon :
MenZ Studio is creating Adult Game | Patreon

Hope you enjoy the demo. If you find any bugs or want to comments.
Feel free to let me know about it ^.^

Last edited:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Finally there's a thread for this game here! (Also, I didn't know that the creator was here!) Looking forward to it!
(Sadly, my PC is too old for this game to run, anyway, thanks for your effort!)

Nyameria

Vivacious Visitor
that's realy sad.
i hope you get a nice PC to play better games soon.
better PC -> Better Games -> more betautiful, female characters to lose with ^^

Twistty_

Potential Patron
Hello saga55555
I really enjoyed Virgin Invader and bought it from DLsite
Will you be selling this game on there also?
Not sure how far / much you want to get done before you post it there (if you will?) - but updates work really well on that site.
Just as I updated Virgin Invader a few times there quite painlessly (bought it fairly early).
Image_sample.png
FreakilyCharming aka K-Ray has had "Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling-" uploaded to DLsite in the early development stages - so...
Just asking!:grin:
Thanks

Last edited:

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Hello saga55555
I really enjoyed Virgin Invader and bought it from DLsite
Will you be selling this game on there also?
Not sure how far / much you want to get done before you post it there (if you will?) - but updates work really well on that site.
Just as I updated Virgin Invader a few times there quite painlessly (bought it fairly early).
Image_sample.png
FreakilyCharming aka K-Ray has had "Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling-" uploaded to DLsite in the early development stages - so...
Just asking!:grin:
Thanks
Thank you for support :D
And yes, Atelier Tia will sell on DLsite once the main game is finished. DLC may update later if it has.
About post game in early stage. I don't think it's a good idea to post ACT game in early stage because it's short compare to VN or RPG.
And I'm not sure I will get than much support who willing to buy unfinished project and waiting patiently on DLsite compare to Japanese dev -*-

Twistty_

Potential Patron
Thank you for support :D
And yes, Atelier Tia will sell on DLsite once the main game is finished. DLC may update later if it has.
About post game in early stage. I don't think it's a good idea to post ACT game in early stage because it's short compare to VN or RPG.
And I'm not sure I will get than much support who willing to buy unfinished project and waiting patiently on DLsite compare to Japanese dev -*-

Thanks for the clarification saga55555 !!!:grin:
Just glad it will be on my favorite platform for buying "smaller / adult only?" games etc. Once you have your account set up - the service there for updates, re downloading etc ., compared to other such sites - is second to none. Imho:wink:

As for my review thus far:
- Artwork is amazing - I'd say better than, that of at least 90% of whats on DLsite for similar games!
- And for game mechanics (just like Virgin Invader) - runs "smoothly" and is more "intuitive" than most.
- "compare to Japanese dev -*-" Lol - Doesn't seem fair - but ya!? :frown:

Also - - "Gamepad Supported (Can't config buttons but maybe in the future)"
I have a few games that have some sort of "controller emulation" added with the game files - just don't remember off hand?
Personally I use Padstarr and Pinnacle Game Profiler - (Basically the same program - well same developer at least).

Edit:
Went back and looked.
RetroArch
Seems to support ANY controller available, and has a huge list of pre-made game ports (scripts) that can be "cut and pasted" for/ into any game.
It's on GitHub!!!
RetroArch Configuration · RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup Wiki · GitHub

Wishing you nothing but the best!!

Last edited:

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the clarification saga55555 !!!:grin:
Just glad it will be on my favorite platform for buying "smaller / adult only?" games etc. Once you have your account set up - the service there for updates, re downloading etc ., compared to other such sites - is second to none. Imho:wink:

As for my review thus far:
- Artwork is amazing - I'd say better than, that of at least 90% of whats on DLsite for similar games!
- And for game mechanics (just like Virgin Invader) - runs "smoothly" and is more "intuitive" than most.
- "compare to Japanese dev -*-" Lol - Doesn't seem fair - but ya!? :frown:

Also - - "Gamepad Supported (Can't config buttons but maybe in the future)"
I have a few games that have some sort of "controller emulation" added with the game files - just don't remember off hand?
Personally I use Padstarr and Pinnacle Game Profiler - (Basically the same program - well same developer at least).

Edit:
Went back and looked.
RetroArch
Seems to support ANY controller available, and has a huge list of pre-made game ports (scripts) that can be "cut and pasted" for/ into any game.
It's on GitHub!!!
RetroArch Configuration · RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup Wiki · GitHub

Wishing you nothing but the best!!
Thank you :D
You make me blush.

saga55555

Avid Affiliate
Just stopping back in - looking for any updates?
I'm working for 2nd stage. They're h-scenes, cut scene and stage boss still unfinished.
When 2nd stage finished for patrons. I will release new demo with prologue+1st stage for public :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.