Arkham City Catwoman Ryona (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter mr awesome
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
C

cheeseLLAMAS

not trying to out do mr awesome but heres another one... plz share this video anyway u can... everyone has the right to see catwoman in peril lol ctwmn bac.wmv

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I was watching a friend play this with Catwoman just yesterday, and it was amazing watching her get beaten up. Of course, only I enjoyed it, but still...makes me want to get the game JUST to see it in full HD.

M

mr awesome

@pirajacinto I'll be honest, that was pretty much the reason i got this game so early :)
But i'm very suprised at how good this game is, and i loved the first one.

@bkbcrossover sure! Whenever i have free time that's not spent playing battlefield 3 lol
But i did make another vid last night. It's for uncharted 3, you'll have to find the thread though cus i can't link it right now.

C

cheeseLLAMAS

does anyone mine if they can put my recent catwoman ryona vids up on youtube, it would give me more room to put up vids on mediafire (i hav a free account). Thx

YAYA

Potential Patron
I just bought the game too, from Origin. It came with the wrong activation number! Anyone else have this problem. I've been waiting on customer support for like 2 days now. Harrumph!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.