Arkham City Catwoman Ryona (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter mr awesome
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
M

mr awesome

So i just bought arkham city last night and i went through the catwoman part HOPING
there was some good ryona in there. I was pleased :)
So pleased that i made this little video with my phone (as you can see lol)

Also i know it's a pretty bad take but i love that little "eh"
She does at the end, and any tips or requests or insults or whatever are appreciated. :)

EDIT: I just up'd another video last night.

This time i tried my best to make it look normal.
but i think i'm just gonna have to get a damn capture card already -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
thank you!! hoping to see catwomen ryona in this game for long time

would you be able to do any "in action" ryona please? thanks!

M

mr awesome

No problem lol. And sure, i'll post another vid later tonight but first,
By "in action" do you mean getting beat up by evil-doers?

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
yep, beaten up / grabbed / knocked out by enemies would be truly awesome... if you have time... please increase the sound volume as well if possible so her moan could be heard... thanks very much - you are a star!!!

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Yeah, just start off with random beating ups from the usual thugs.

Good to see that someone already made a ryona video of her this early.

I look forward to you making some more in her animated costume, that was bootylicious.

S

S4k3

very nice, really like it when she gets hit in the stomach and doubles over. its a shame no enemies grab you.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Thank you very much for the videos. I was looking to find some catwoman ryona so this is much appreciated :) Really love how you categorised the vid to pets and animals :D

EDIT: Could you add the beatdown video to your first post as well?

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
thanks for the beatdown video - that's brilliant! like the stumbling motion when she is hit, particularly the low hit one. excellent stuff!!

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
loved it, especially the belly hit one where she backs down while holding her tummy and exposing her butt backwards.

M

mr awesome

Thanks! I'm glad all of you guys liked it! :)
I'll put a few more up when i find the stun gun guys.

But do ya'll think that this is an okay way to record though?
@aspyhxia1 How was the volume this time?

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
OMG. Her voice is HOT!!!
Ah, can you record it the way other people record in-game ryona? Phone recording doen't feel very good...

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks! I'm glad all of you guys liked it! :)
I'll put a few more up when i find the stun gun guys.

But do ya'll think that this is an okay way to record though?
@aspyhxia1 How was the volume this time?

Thanks dude, the volume is good i can hear her moan - that's hot!!

as to recording, are you playing on PC or other game consoles (XBOX, PS3 etc)? i used a software called Fraps to record in-game ryona on PC, but not sure what's best for game consoles...

M

mr awesome

Thanks dude, the volume is good i can hear her moan - that's hot!!

as to recording, are you playing on PC or other game consoles (XBOX, PS3 etc)? i used a software called Fraps to record in-game ryona on PC, but not sure what's best for game consoles...
I would use my laptop for recording but it's a p.o.s.
It won't even run fallout 3 -.-
So if anyone can help me out here i would appreciate it.

C

cheeseLLAMAS

its a little blurry cuz it was recorded from an iphone, but the sound is pretty good. Peril/ryona of catwoman in three different costumes
ctwm_bac (2).wmv

also, check this out if ur into catwoman nd other superheroines in defeat: Yahoo! Groups

M

mr awesome

@onlinehero thanks alot man.
I'd give you a high five but i don't think we have the tech for that... Yet

@everyone else is the easycap frowned upon in this community?

P.s. Theres a new vid at the top. :D
Sincerly, mr awesome

onlinehero

Casual Client
"everyone else is the easycap frowned upon in this community?"

Perfectly honestly, you don't want to use easycap for modern games. The quality is very likely lower than what you can get out with phone camera.
I think the easycap is good enough for last generation games but not for this generation. Quality just simply isn't good enough.
I would gladly give my easycap to you free of charge, but I'm not gonna send it all the way to Texas :D

Note to self: update capture cards thread and add Roxio and Blitzbox cards.

EDIT: I would say that get a Dazzle card rather than Easycap. Even though there isn't a lot diffrence in quality, Dazzle still has noticably better quality. Here's an example of Arkham Asylym video made with Dazzle: Let's Play Batman: Arkham Asylum - Part 1 - Joker's Return and Blackgate Motherfuckers - YouTube

Even better idea would be to search eBay or equivalent for used Roxio or Hauppage card.

asphyxia1

Ryonani Teamster
@onlinehero thanks alot man.
I'd give you a high five but i don't think we have the tech for that... Yet

@everyone else is the easycap frowned upon in this community?

P.s. Theres a new vid at the top. :D
Sincerly, mr awesome

Thanks for the new video dude. That's brilliant to see her kicked around by ninjas!!

its a little blurry cuz it was recorded from an iphone, but the sound is pretty good. Peril/ryona of catwoman in three different costumes
ctwm_bac (2).wmv

also, check this out if ur into catwoman nd other superheroines in defeat: Yahoo! Groups

Good stuff thanks very much!! particularly like the last part where her clothes was damaged!

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Loved the video, man. As I said in youtube, this game should have more emphasis on the game overs. I so want to see Catwoman's booty just a few more seconds after she goes down and out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.