Anyway to Rez from graveyard? (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
I’ve made a few mods over the years I was inactive but they’ve just been collecting dust. I was considering uploading to my page.. but it’s graveyards. Also, not really understanding the new layout just yet. No discussion threads anymore eh?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Your thread have been moved to the artist alley.
What discussion ? There is a discord server now if you want.

sclover13

Content Creator
Thanks! I'll think about the discord. I remember way back before this site changed to undertow (I can't remember what it was), that there was like a general discussion forum. idk.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
The former site was sdtmods.com. During the migration to the new site a bunch of thread without any ressource content have been scraped. Maybe the discussion one you are talking about was among them.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Would it be a bad idea to think about seting up such a common talk forum again for all the topics that don't really fit into any of the other subforums?
One of my first topics would be eye coloring :smile: - one of my weak points. :rolleyes::confused:

Respectfully, Rudgar

Huitznahua

Content Creator
I'm not sure to understand. A sdt discussion forum with various thread about any sdt topic ? I feel such discussions are going to end up in a request/tutorial, or not ?

sclover13

Content Creator
The old site was that ya, sdtmods. One of the forums was just a general where shit was shot. Although, iirc it did just devolve into requests and mod help. Tbh, I can’t remember.

I think the Discord would be a good idea. I dig that platform.

From the looks of it all the old faces are pretty mia. I’m guessing Dante and Anon aren’t around anymore?

Huitznahua

Content Creator
The old site was that ya, sdtmods. One of the forums was just a general where shit was shot. Although, iirc it did just devolve into requests and mod help. Tbh, I can’t remember.

I think the Discord would be a good idea. I dig that platform.

From the looks of it all the old faces are pretty mia. I’m guessing Dante and Anon aren’t around anymore?
Discord is indeed pretty good for general shit and sometime for trouble solving but the discussion feed will go on and it might be hard to find previous interesting discussions.

Dante made an official annoucement about is retirement of sdt modding but he post something some times ago (he is working on an another game). Anon, I remember having seen only one post from him on the undertow forum, nothing then.
But yeah all the veteran are long gone and some of them disappeared overnight without any warning.

Aye, exactly something like that.

Would that be that bad? The finished tutorials can be collected else where in the help forum (or any other fitting place)

Respectfully, Rudgar
Well someone will need to collect the info and shaping them in a proper tutorial ... I pass :grin: Or anyone could throw everything into one of the numerous existing FAQ idk

So I'm not very enthusiastic but I might going to dig some info about creating a new forum. I'll keep you in touch.

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I might going to dig some info about creating a new forum. I'll keep you in touch.
While you're at it can we finally move the SDT screenshots thread back into a SDT section. That thread died after it was moved there. I remember it was more active on sdtmods.com.

Places for SDT chit-chat and pics/gif would be great

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
While you're at it can we finally move the SDT screenshots thread back into a SDT section. That thread died after it was moved there. I remember it was more active on sdtmods.com.

Okay, I just moved the SDT screen shot topic to the SDT section.
However, if people complain about the move, I'll return it to Visual Arts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.