Animtools V18 Setup (1 Viewer)

A

Alex Latella

Hey so I'm trying to finish the setup for Animtools V18 and I followed the directions given in the folders but it still won't appear in the character folders. Does anyone know how to finish the setup? Thanks!

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hey so I'm trying to finish the setup for Animtools V18 and I followed the directions given in the folders but it still won't appear in the character folders.
It's not really supposed to appear in a character folder. You can do so, but most users should be able to drop it into the $INIT$ folder. It will then load when the game starts up and (by default) remain active in spite of any Reset operations. The animtools mod will effectively become a permanent part of the game. You'll then be able to choose positions manually (via button click or F2), or choose a new default position (e.g. if you're really into doggystyle instead of fellatio), and advanced Dialogues will be able to load positions automatically according to their scripting.

More importantly: if you're new to SDT then you probably shouldn't be trying to manually install and configure advanced mods. You can, of course, and kudos to you if you're able to get everything working. You'll suffer fewer frustrations if you start off with a ready-made Loader pack (such as sby's Loader pack) which already has animtools preconfigured. It'll be much easier to remove unwanted mods from a Loader pack instead of adding and configuring them one-by-one. This is especially true if especially if you're new -- because SDT modding is somewhat confusing and unintuitive, and because you don't really have "much to lose." A seasoned player might be forced to manually integrate new mods into their extensively-personalized 5GB game folder, but you're presumably starting from scratch. You might as well take advantage of "quick start" options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.