Animtools support (1 Viewer)

someGuy040

Potential Patron
Not sure if this counts as loader or what not, but I have a few questions regarding animtools.
1. Is there a description of what everything does? I've figured out a lot of the tools and what not but there are some that seem to do nothing.
2. Sound during something other than oral sex. I saw a thread regarding this but it wasnt clearly explained, at least I didn't get it, but other than the penetration sounds, can you make her breathe faster or gasp?
3. Can you make the cum stick to her lower legs and feet? As in os that one of things in page three of the tools in Animtool? Or is that a
game code thing.

Thanks for the support.

stuntcock

Content Creator
1. Is there a description of what everything does? I've figured out a lot of the tools and what not but there are some that seem to do nothing
There's a video guide in sby's thread, but it's somewhat out-of-date. Check the documentation files which accompany the mod. If you can't still can't figure out what a particular feature does after all of that ... then you should probably just leave it alone :) There are a few vestigial features in animtools.

2. Sound during something other than oral sex. I saw a thread regarding this but it wasnt clearly explained, at least I didn't get it, but other than the penetration sounds, can you make her breathe faster or gasp?
You can replace some of the core SFX with different sound files. You can attach arbitrary sound files to specific triggers (such as bodycontact) via advanced dialogue mods.

Fast breathing could be triggered by an advanced dialogue trigger (in response to penetration, sexual excitement, pain, or whatever). Under the default game mechanics, none of those things would alter breathing -- because breathing is linked entirely to airway obstruction (due to deepthroat fellatio).

Dialogue configuration isn't my forte, though, and I can't offer much support. Browse through the dialogue board and talk to some of the experts there. Or - if you're feeling ambitious - find an existing dialogue file which includes special SFX, and try tinkering it to fit your prefered scenario.

3. Can you make the cum stick to her lower legs and feet? As in os that one of things in page three of the tools in Animtool? Or is that a game code thing.
The game code does not consider those to be valid targets, because it's very unlikely that semen would land there when the characters are arranged into the default fellatio position.

We can extend the collision-detection code to check additional bodyparts. Please post a Loader Request thread with a description of your expectations + requirements for the mod. The main question here is whether we'd implement it as a standalone mod, or try to integrate it into animtools (with "semen sticks to feet" "semen sticks to arms" etc being included as options when setting up a Position).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.