Animtools suddenly running extremely slow (1 Viewer)

cheezeebred

Potential Patron
The FPS has gotten so bad it's almost unbearable to work with. This is in firefox and adobe flash player. Loader runs just fine so I don't think it's my flash. Anyone have any ideas?

Btw, while I'm thinking about it, what the heck is vigour? I've been playing around with it and can't really notice anything. The readme doesn't really explain any more either.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
vigour is how hard she is taking it. she winces when she reaches max vigour

lots of vigour == lots of throating
animtools has options to increase vigour based on thrusting into her body, so then lots of vigour == aggressive thrusting.

see common question answered linked in signature for 'The game runs slow, how can i make it run faster?'
can also try using the flash debugger to see if something is causing errors. my latest loaderpack includes the standalone flash debugger.

cheezeebred

Potential Patron
Oh wow that makes so much sense now! I was wondering why sometimes the movement was sluggish and slow.

I tried all the tips you mentioned in your common questions thread. Hardware acceleration does nothing, as well as having all settings as low as possible (which I always do anyways). This just started happening out of nowhere for apparently no reason (maybe a windows update). And it's only animtools that runs extremely sluggish, the loader is just fine. I've tried running animtools in every possible program and it's slow in every one of them. Also when trying it in the standalone flash player, the FPS is fine, but it has bad stuttering and hitching every second.

I also tried running it through the debugger, not sure whats supposed to happen but I didn't see any error messages. I also tried the animtools version you provided in your loaderpack and still having the same issues. I don't know what else I could do :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.