Animtools new positions (Crouching & loving) [Download] (1 Viewer)

Brackenekwakwao

Content Creator
Hi, I'm a longtime lurker and have never contributed. Had some fun in Animtoolsv18 and made these three positions. I hope you enjoy.

I did combine the chair and staircase to girl with a larger body using ''breastexpansion'', so the chair and staircase might not fit for smaller girls. In that case, just use the standard version, without props.

Pictures are in the Rar file.

Attachments

ATV_Crouching.rar
538 KB · Views: 3,496

stuntcock

Content Creator
Had some fun in Animtoolsv18 and made these three positions.
Hello B Brackenekwakwao . I would encourage you to post your animtools positions in the existing thread, or via the Downloads system. You can find several good examples of the latter approach among Rudgar's creations. One important advantage there is that each position can be marked with relevant tags such as <anal>, <titfuck>, <bondage>, <threesome>, etc - which helps users to find similar content.

If you'd prefer to upload your files via separate threads then that's ok. It's just a bit more convenient for end-users when they can find everything in one place instead of browsing through separate threads. I would also encourage you to post preview images alongside any positions that you create, so that people can decide whether they like the position before they've downloaded the archive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.