[Android] Ely's Escape - FREE 3D Platformer Game (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 8725

Avid Affiliate
Yes.
[non Mikandi] Download the apk > copy to your device > press to install > it say something about updating the already existing app (it doesn't ask permissions and stuff) > press ok/update > play the game
[Mikandi] wait until Mikandi staff will approve the new version (it could take from 3 to 7 days)

The main thing is to not delete your previous version off the app, or it's data (from app info) - because those are your saves
P.S.: I've tested cross updating between versions (lower to higher and between the same version [normal vs masked] ) and i didn't lose any saves.

Cheers,
~NK
Ok thank you :3

Deleted member 8725

Avid Affiliate
So I just finished the last floor and got all animation ~
I have to say you did a really good job on this version :wink:. The only but REALLY big issue is the fps drop that wasn't there on the last version.
It's not only slowing the game, but also makes jumps less effective and you can be hit really easily because of that.
(My phone is a Galaxy S5 edge.)

Have a nice day :)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
Tsukihi752, Thnx for the kind words.
The fps drop might've been caused by switching shaders, i can't really see any other cause. Still i'll experiment and hopefully will make a fix for this aswell.

Also, if you don't mind, could you give me some leads on where/when the game goes slower?

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
UPDATE: v.2.0.1 [18.06.16]
- Slime smaller (easier to jump over)
- Orks are easier to defeat
- Fixed Ring PowerUps rotations + increased their duration
- Accessing one of the unlocked menus doesn't require fees everytime [Yay T^T]
- Lower frequency of enemies appearing
- Masturbate now slowly refills Will
- Several bug fixes

(download links updated)

NymphoKyun

Swell Supporter
UPDATE: v.2.0.2 [29.07.16]
  • Masked version available (details on my website > Ely's Escape page)
  • Coins operations speed boost
  • IAP shouldn’t be having any problems
  • Minor bug fixes
(download links updated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.