Adult materials for RPG Maker XP... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter VileCorp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

VileCorp

Been twiddling with it, and seems it would easier to use than Gamemaker, mainly due to fact that it has built-in combat system and graphically the scale is kinda small. Problem is, I haven't been able to track down any adult sprites for it, so thought I'd ask here if anyone happens to have any or would have an idea where to look? Not that they would that hard to create, but it would safe some time. Speaking of creating sprites for it, here's a super beefy amazon chick I made:

amazon_walk.jpg

---Update---

Oopsies, just noticed that RPG Maker doesn't encrypt files at all when creating the game. This means I can just download any given game and just get the sprites I want. I just assumed, that like most other game making programs, RPG Maker would also somehow encrypt all the files, making them impossible to get without some special program.

Oh well, in case if anyone's interested in helping with making a game(using any program), in the coding part to be precise, let me know. I'd happily just focus on graphics if someone else would do all the exciting coding work.

And the game would be very hardcore: snuff, gore, rape(not the cute rape usually seen in ryona games, where the victim somehow instantly enjoys it), scat, vore(again, not the cute type) and whatever else nasty thing exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.