A short vore poem (2 Viewers)

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
image.jpg

We want it all.

Their flesh, their memories, their souls.

Devour them whole, from hairs to bones.

Melt them, mix them, all together.

Slowly, very slowly, close to the eternity.

Leave not a single drop.

But our hunger never ends...

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
Another random piece of writing which reflects my screwed up philosophy.
It also represents my point of view at vore fetish, and my explanation how the idea is connected to this world.
Yes, it's a complete bullshit. But one might be thinking... they always have been, and always will be.

kunoichi_vore3_by_trashup-d665c3q.jpg

"
I wish it's a slow... very slow digestion.

If it was not by an earthly creature like snake, but instead a true tentacle monster from the other world, her every last drop of soul, flesh and memories will be absorbed by the entity and death will be completely meaningless.

She might melt down into some slimy goo by the digestive fluid, depending on the entity's will, but she will be reconstructed anytime if she needs to be. Her essence is stored within the creature and she will forever reside in it with others who were digested...

Well, in fact "almost" forever, since a complete eternity is pointless and null (Infinity = Zero). One might call it an eternal life. I believe that's as close as one can get to cheat death in this universe.

Just thinking, everyone living inside the boundary of this world, born and degrade every now and then, one can't truely die with all their atoms preserved and cycled throughout the universe. This whole universe is a giant vore monster in some ways.
"

Last edited by a moderator:

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
I despise of human beings as antagonists in hentai media...
They are weak, biased to mortal goals, driven by emotional causes, and clumsy in their doings.
I'd like to borrow a quote from the movie "Alien (1979)" :

31507193_big_p2.jpg

"You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you?
Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility."

"You admire it."

"I admire its purity.
A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality."

This world has murderers, rapists, psychopathic killers...
Yet if there's a perfect monstrous being out there, what's the meaning of its inferior replicas?

With all due respect to others, I've chosen to get along with the normal group of individuals.
Every moment my heart beats, every second my brain emits electrical impulses, I realise how small, weak, and breakable I am.
No matter what you try to prove you are different from others, in the end you are just a worthless, fragile cluster of atoms in this universe.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust,
...help us all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiri-Ryona

Potential Patron
Nicely done. Written a little more profusely, with some scarier adjectives in it, and I think it's pushing Lovecraft territory. =)

hungry1239945

Potential Patron
rebecca_longale___tentacle_quicksand__5_by_a_020-d5n99hm.jpg

I can taste the fear, excitement, dread and every single human emotions in her last moments.
it's just so satiable....

That tetacle'd better suck a single last drop of her existence... I hate those who leave crust in the plate.

If I were it, I'd absorb her essence so slowly until the world's end, her DNA, memories, soul... all mine.
She won't even have to exist anymore because I'd already absorbed every part of her.

I would let her dream in my embrace, where she will continue the cycle of life for all eternity.
I will witness her birth to death for every cycle.

I will be always watching.
She will never notice me, but I'll be always dweilling in her subconsciousness.
Maybe she will realise me in her most wildest dreams, only to wake up in oblivion.

Tasty, tasty and tasty... the repeating time, space, existence and void....

Taste of God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.